剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
and all the girls just
所有的姑娘们
wait for his picture to come out in the paper.
都等着看报纸上他的照片
He's the keenest!
他完美无缺
Say! Did she just tell you who came walking in to this place?
她刚刚是不是跟你说是谁到这儿来了
I've never seen her so sassed up.
我从没见过她这么兴奋
Oh, I'm telling you, Mildred,
我跟你说 穆德莉
if that guy's here, you are in!
那个家伙一来你保证名声大噪
There isn't a restaurant in town
镇上的所有餐馆
that wouldn't pay to have that guy to eat there.
都会出钱请他来自家餐馆吃饭
Am I right?
我说的没错吧
He's very well known.
他非常有名
Known? Hell, he's a shot!
有名 他简直是炙手可热
I just wonder how he got wind of us.
我很奇怪他是怎么知道我们的
He wasn't on anybody's list.
没有谁邀请他过来
And I doubt that he reads those Glendale rags.
我猜他肯定看格伦代尔的小广♥告♥
Evidently, Mildred's
很显然
reputation as a cook has spread far and wide.
厨娘穆德莉已经声名远播了
Which seems sufficient reason, in my book, without doing any
在我看来 这理由已经足够了
fancy sleuthing about it.
并不需要煞费苦心地问来问去
Yeah, well, I got a notion to find out. I think...
我到是想搞清楚呢 我想...
Why didn't you tell me about the little girl?
你怎么没告诉我你小女儿的事情
I don't know. I couldn't call anybody.
我不知道 我一直没空打电♥话♥
I didn't hear about it until her sister told me, just now.
刚刚听你的大女儿说起我才知道
She seems to be quite an admirer of yours.
她好像非常崇拜你
Well, she's an absolute delight.
是啊 她是个可爱的姑娘
But I want you to know, if I'd...
但我想让你知道
had any idea about it, you'd have heard from me.
我早知道的话 一定会来安慰你的
I doubt you're in the humor for gags.
估计你现在没心情看这上面的调侃了
Oh, Monty, they're lovely.
蒙特 真是太漂亮了
Thank you.
谢谢
Monty,
蒙特
I'd like you to meet Bert Pierce,
这位是皮尔斯房♥产的
of Pierce Homes, and my... Pleasure.
伯特·皮尔斯 还有我的 幸会
business advisor, Wally Burgan.
业务顾问 沃利·伯根
How do you do? Monty Beragon.
你好 这位是蒙特·伯瑞格
Oh. Excuse me. That's it!
不好意思 好了
Everybody out!
所有人都出去
We got two orders up
有两桌客人已经点餐了
and three waiting,
三桌客人还在等着
and we're down on biscuits. Now shoo!
饼干快没了 都让开
All right, let's go.
好了 咱们走吧
After you. After you.
你先请 你先请
Try the chicken yet?
尝过鸡肉了吗
There you go.
斟满了
Well, it's oranges, of course.
当然是橘子味的
There it is.
没错吧
Oh, here, they're coming out.
他们出来了
Thank you so much. Well, see you then.
非常感谢 回头见
Good night. Good night!
晚安 晚安
We made 46 dollars and 37 cents!
我们赚了四十六块零三十七分
Forty-seven dollars?
四十七块啊
That's 10 more than I ever dreamed of making.
比我想的要多十多块
We went through 24 chickens...
客人总共吃了二十四只鸡
I only planned on 20!
我只想着二十只就够了
To the best little woman that
向这位女强人致敬
any guy was crazy enough to let get away from him.
哪个男人离开她才真是疯了
To Mildred.
敬穆德莉
You ought to know, you cluck.
这个你肯定清楚啊 糊涂虫
Yeah, cut the mush!
别啰嗦了
Ah, Mildred, I wish you could have heard the comments.
穆德莉 真希望你能听到客人的评价
You got no idea how they went for that chicken.
你不知道他们有多喜欢鸡肉
It's gonna do just grand.
肯定会非常出名的
You're quite a little wizard. I had... I had no idea.
你真是手巧啊 真没想到
Thank you. And I had no idea how late it was.
谢谢 不知不觉都已经这么晚了
Bert, I've gotta take Ida back since she stayed so late.
伯特 这么晚了 我得送艾达回家
Could you, uh, could you get her home? Sure.
你能 你能送她回家吗 没问题
She's got school in the morning.
她明早要上学
Do I have to, Mother?
我必须去吗 妈妈
Yes, you do.
是的 你必须去
Good night, everyone. Good night, Mildred.
各位晚安 晚安 穆德莉
Thank you! Good night.
谢谢 晚安
Oh, Ida... Thank you, Lucy.
艾达 谢谢 露西
Oh, you bet, Bert. Thank you, for everything!
的确 伯特 感谢你做的一切
I kind of... I found it kind of thrilling.
我太高兴了
So, you must tell me, is there...is
你一定要告诉我 在你的生活中
there a special young man in your life?
有没有遇见真命天子
No, I'm much too young for that.
没有 我还太小
Too young for that? Well, what are you talking about?
太小吗 你在说什么呀
See, I would imagine that there would be 100 young men
我能想象到 肯定有上百位年轻男子
all lined up around the corner,
排队都能排到街角
eagerly waiting to steal a kiss from you.
迫切渴望能偷到你的香吻
Ah, well, if you ask me, I think it's perfectly juvenile
既然你这么问 我觉得
the way most of them behave...
他们都表现得太不成熟了
What on earth?
在说什么啊
It's all my doing. We had a date.
是我的主意 我们有个约会
Oh, you did?
是吗
Yes, yes. We had a date that I was to take her home.
没错 我们约好我要送她回家
So, I did. But we had to take Pop home first.
所以我就照做了 但要先送爸爸回家
Or at least, to the...
或者至少送去...
Mother! We saw...
妈妈 我们看到...
We saw Biederhof through the window!
我们从窗里看到彼得霍夫夫人了
And they flopped!
他们狠狠地摔了一跤
It's true.
是真的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
All right. All right, young lady.
好了 好了 小姑娘
The time has come.
到点了
Good night, Monty. Ah, good night, my darling.
晚安 蒙特 晚安 宝贝
Sleep well. Sweet dreams.
睡个安稳觉 做个好梦
Oh, Mother, isn't he wonderful?
妈妈 他太风趣了
He's terribly nice, yes.
是的 他非常和善
He said I looked so much like you.
他说我是你一个模子刻的
He knew exactly who I was.
他太了解我了
So you told him about me? Of course!
你和他谈到过我吗 当然了
You appear to have made
她好像对你印象
quite an impression on her.
特别好
I've been looking at that damn costume all night,
我盯着你裙子看了整个晚上
and with great difficulty, restrained myself from biting it.
强忍♥着把它撕开的冲动
Now, get it off.
现在快脱了
Oh...
噢
I'm not much in the humor...
别开玩笑了
Get it off.
脱了
Somehow, they will let a part of their prosperity
他们要通过某种方式将他们的财产
trickle through to the rest of us.
分给我们
And the second theory, and I suppose this second theory
第二点 我觉得这一点
goes back to the days of Noah...
回溯到诺亚时代...
Don't you snicker at me.
别暗自嘲笑我
I'm not.
我没有
I'm voting for him,
我要选他
because somebody's got to put an end
因为该有人站出来
to all this Hoover extravagance. Of course.
制止胡佛的铺张浪费 这是肯定的
and balance this budget.
得平衡预算
And all those people, demanding help.
还有所有那些需要帮助的人
You can't tell me, people couldn't get along,
即便现在经济再萧条 你也不能说
even if there is a depression,
大家就挺不过去
if only they had a little gump. Yes, Ma'am.
只要他们肯干一点 是的 夫人
You're not even listening to me.
你根本没在听我说
Of course, I am. I, I find
我当然在听 而且我觉得
your political views fascinating.
你的政♥治♥观点引人入胜
But we were discussing something else entirely.
但这跟咱刚才说的事跟这一点关系都没有
Oh, we were, were we?
噢 是吗
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表