剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
There's the date of your wedding,
看看你结婚的日期
and there's the date of my birth.
再看看我出生的日期
Figure it out for yourself.
自己想想吧
I suppose it runs in families.
我觉得这算是家族传统了
Why do you think I married your father?
你为什么说是我非要嫁给你♥爸♥爸
I rather imagine he married you.
我更倾向于他不得已才娶了你
If you mean why you got yourself knocked up,
如果你是指你怎么怀孕的
well I suppose you did it for the same reason I did.
那你和我现在的目的应该是一样的
For the money.
为了钱
What money?
什么钱
Mother, in another minute I'm going to be getting annoyed.
妈妈 你再这样我就受不了了
Of course he has no money now!
当然 他现在没钱
But at the time, he was quite rich.
但当年他可是很阔绰的
And your father, he ran a garage.
而你的父亲 开个小小的车♥库♥
But why, Veda?
可是维黛 为什么
Haven't I given you everything you've ever wanted?
你想要的一切我不都已经给你了吗
If there was something you needed,
如果你需要什么
couldn't you have come to me first,
你可以先跟我说
instead of resorting to this?
也不用这样做啊
To blackmail?
这是敲诈
You want to know why? I'll tell you why.
你想知道为什么 我告诉你吧
With enough money, I can get away from you!
有了足够的钱 我能摆脱你
You,
你
and your pie-wagons, and chickens,
和你的小吃店 鸡肉
and everything that smells of grease!
所有闻起来油腻的东西
I can get away from Glendale,
我就能离开格伦代尔
and its dollar days,
离开那些便宜货
and furniture factories,
离开家具厂
and women that wear uniforms and men that wear smocks!
还有穿着工作服的男女工人们
From every rotten,
离开所有这些
stinking thing that even reminds me of this place.
让我想到这里的破败恶心的东西
Or you.
还有你
I see.
我明白了
Well, it's a good thing I found out
还好我这会儿
about your little scheme when I did.
才发现你的这些小诡计
Because had you gone through with it,
因为你之前要是胆敢这么做
or even tried to,
或者起这心思
you'd have been out of here a lot sooner than you might have expected.
早就被我给赶出家门了
You don't make those decisions anymore.
你已经管不了我了
There's nothing you can say about what I do or when I do it!
你不能对我的任何事指手画脚了
Then get out! Now!
那就滚蛋吧 现在就滚
This is unacceptable!
太过分了
Unacceptable? Coming from you!
太过分了吗 这话也配你说
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么
Oh, jeepers, let's see!
是吗 咱们看看
Father, Monty, Wally.
父亲 蒙特 沃利
You take what you need!
你只会利用他们
That's it. That's it!
够了 够了
You get your things out of this house this instant,
你现在赶紧收拾东西离开这里
or you'll find them in the
不然我把你的东西
middle of Pierce Drive when you come back!
全都扔大街上去
Mother, you needn't be so overdramatic.
你用不着这么夸张吧
I said now!
马上滚蛋
You witch.
你这个老太婆
You shrew!
你这个泼妇
You hideous cow!
你这个死女人
I am never coming back to this hovel as long as I live!
只要我还活着 就永远不回这个破房♥子
See this place in a thousand years is too soon!
我永远都不会回来了
Veda. Where do you think you're going?
维黛 你有地方去吗
Veda!
维黛
Well, the Victor Hugo, that's news.
维克多·雨果 真稀奇
That's what she said.
这是她说的
Having the toniest restaurant downtown
只在市中心开高档餐馆
wasn't enough, apparently.
肯定是还不够的
They need one here in Laguna now, too.
他们也要在拉古那再开一家
And where, exactly?
具体是在哪里
A mile down, she said. Near the Texaco.
她说一英里外吧 靠近德士古那边
Funny Ida called you.
艾达居然先跟你说
Wanted to be sure and gave me the good news.
她想确定告诉我的是好消息
The Victor Hugo, that's competition, all right.
维克多·雨果餐馆 要跟咱们抢生意了
Hmm.
确实
I guess we must be doing something right.
咱们得采取点行动了
Yeah. We should charge a commission.
是的 我们可以收取佣金
Don't worry, baby.
别担心 宝贝
The shine'll wear off that place real fast.
别担心 它在这里撑不了多久的
You watch.
看着吧
Oh, I'm not worried about that.
我不是在担心这个
No?
不是吗
No.
不担心
No word?
还是没音讯吗
Not in months.
好几个月了
What about Bert? Does he see her?
那伯特呢 他看过她吗
He says she's living in Hollywood.
他说她住在好莱坞
Somewhere on Franklin.
富兰克林附近
That's all.
我知道的就这些
Look, baby.
听着 宝贝
Maybe it'll do her some good,
说不定这对她是一件好事
fending for herself for a while.
自食其力一段时间
Kids learn fast it ain't all it's cracked up to be.
孩子学得很快 不会那么不堪一击
No.
是啊
It certainly isn't.
确实如此
And coming up next,
随后为您奉上的是
my little chickadees, right here on
我的小山雀
the Buzz Winston Family Hour,
就在巴兹·威斯顿家庭节目时间
杀或色情内容, 只允许播放一般家庭喜爱的节目
家庭节目时间:为晚上7时至9时, 此时禁止播放凶
is the swellest of talents to grace the waves this season,
她横溢的才华让本季节目增色不少
a sweet little gal with a voice like an angel.
她就是这位拥有天使般声音的甜美女孩
You're not gonna believe the notes this local girl can hit!
她飙高音的功力让人难以置信
奥斯卡获奖影视插曲
The Way You Look Tonight:你今晚的样子
* When I'm awfully low and the world is cold *
当我陷入低谷 世界如此冷酷
* I will feel a glow just thinking of you *
只是想你就让我充满热情
* and the way you look tonight *
还有你今晚的样子
* Oh, but you're lovely with your smile so warm *
你是这样可爱迷人 你甜美的笑容
* and your cheeks so soft *
你温软的脸颊
* There is nothing for me but to love you *
除了爱你 我别无所求
* Just the way you look tonight *
你今晚的样子
* With each word your tenderness grows *
你温柔的细语
* tearing my fear apart *
赶走了我的不安
* And that laugh that wrinkles your nose *
你笑时皱起的鼻子
* touches my foolish heart *
触动了我愚钝的心
* Lovely *
你的可爱
* never never change *
永远不变
* Keep that breathless charm *
请把你令人窒息的美
* Won't you please arrange it *
在我面前展现
* cause I love you *
因为我爱你
* Just the way you look tonight *
你今晚的样子
Great job tonight. Oh!
今晚真棒
Hello? Mildred!
喂 穆德莉
Bert?
是伯特吗
Oh, Bert. I'm so glad you called.
伯特 很高兴你能打过来
No, I was...
没有 我...
I was going through the hall closet the other night,
我有天晚上整理了衣橱
and I... found some things of Veda's
找到了点维黛的东西
that I thought she might want.
她可能还要
Of Veda's?
维黛的东西
Just some winter clothes.
冬天穿的衣服
Sure, sure.
这样啊 当然
I didn't, I didn't know
我不知... 我不知道
if you had any plans to be seeing her,
你最近会不会去看她
but if you did...
如果去的话...
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表