剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
It's a scene all right.
真是轰动啊
I'm going to get out here.
我要下车
Sure thing, Mrs. Beragon.
明智之举 伯瑞格太太
And tell Veda, break a leg!
给维黛带句话 马到成功
Thank you, Tommy, I shall!
谢谢你 汤米 我会的
Mildred!
穆德莉
It's right down here.
在那边
Have you seen her? Not yet.
你见到她了吗 还没
I was waiting out front.
我一直在前门等你
Monty drove her to rehearsal hours ago.
蒙特几小时前先载她来排练了
But the traffic was awful!
但我来的路上正堵车
All right, boys, that's enough. Big smile, right here.
行了伙计们 够了 笑得开心点
Come on, we got a show to do tonight. All right, all right.
快点 今晚有演出 行 行
Let's go. Come on.
快点
I'll let you get back in here later, I promise, all right?
我保证等会让你们来拍 可以吗
Veda! Sorry, lady.
维黛 不好意思 女士
That's my daughter.
那是我女儿
Oh, that's very nice, but there just isn't time.
很好 但现在不准进去
I'll make sure that she gets your flowers, all right?
我会让她收到花的 好吗
Veda!
维黛
The orchestra to places!
管弦乐队就位
Clear the backstage area, please.
请后台清场
Suppose we ought to go find our seats. Yes.
我们去座位坐吧 好
I'm telling you, Mildred, this thing is a sellout.
跟你说 穆德莉 票肯定销♥售♥一空了
Oh, just look at the place.
看看 座无虚席
Mrs. Beragon.
伯瑞格太太
Mr. Levinson.
列文森先生
You must be so proud.
你一定非常自豪
And nervous. I'm nervous.
还有紧张 我紧张极了
Hi.
你好
Dear. Mother. Pop.
宝贝 妈妈 爸爸
How is she? Was she nervous?
她怎么样 紧张吗
Yeah. Like steel.
是啊 人都僵住了
*Caro nome che il mio cor*
亲爱的名字
*festi primo palpitar*
使我心如以往震动
*le delizie*
愉悦的爱情
*dell'amor*
使我常常
*mi dei sempre rammentar*
回想起
*Col pensiero il mio desir*
我的心思
*a te ognora volera*
将随你飞扬
*e pur l'ultimo sospir*
直到我最后一口气息
*caro nome tuo sara*
亲爱的名字将是你的
*Alle Bande der Natur*
所有自然的情义都摧毁
*Wenn nicht durch dich*
除非萨拉斯特洛
*Sarastro wird erblassen*
在你手中丧生
*Hort*
听着
*Rachegotter*
复仇之神
*hort der Mutter Schwur*
倾听一个母亲的誓言
Fantastic! Brava!
太棒了 好
Brava!
好
Well it's none of my business, but in my opinion,
虽与我无关 但依鄙人之见
after an applause like that,
在如此热烈的鼓掌之后
Treviso should have let her sing an encore.
特雷维索本该让她返场再来一曲
Absolutely divine, didn't you think?
真正的天籁 你不觉得吗
I'm not much of an authority in this field, myself, Bert,
虽然我不是这方面的专家 伯特
but it's my impression that
但在我印象中
encores are rarely sung in the first half of a program.
上半场好像不会有返场
It's...it's all reserved for the end.
一般都留到最后
I'm sure that's the case.
我想是这样
My mistake then.
那我弄错了
All I know is, they're eating it up.
我只知道 大家都听得很投入
Oh, they're eating it up all right. Oh, yes.
大家都很投入 当然
Brava!
好
Bravo!
太棒了
Brava!
好极了
Even if...
尽管
Even if it's not a song that's
尽管这首歌♥
supposed to be sung on a symphony program,
不在交响乐单上
may I sing a song just because I want to sing it?
但我非常想唱这首歌♥ 可以吗
This one's just for you.
这首歌♥专属于你
*Some fellas look and find the sunshine*
有些人爱追寻阳光
*I always look and find the rain*
而我总期待雨滴
*Some fellas make a winning some time*
有些人有时只求一胜
*I never even make a gain*
我却从未有所收获
*Believe me*
相信我
*I'm always*
我总在
*chasing rainbows*
追逐彩虹
*Waiting to find a little bluebird*
等待找到一只小小的蓝色知更鸟
*In vain*
即便徒劳
Brava!
太棒了
Brava!
好啊
Eckstein, Rossi, your market man,
埃克斯坦 罗西是你的市场销♥售♥员
and your two grocers.
还有两位供货商
Listen, all they want is some reassurance.
他们就是想得到你的保证
I spoke to Mr. Eckstein,
我和埃克斯坦先生说过了
and I know for a fact that payments went out on Monday.
而且据我所知 货款到周一才截止
The payments did not all go out on Monday. Or the Monday before.
但周一你没有交付 之前也没有
Listen, Mildred, nobody here wants any trouble.
穆德莉 这里没人想找麻烦
Believe me, as council to your creditors,
相信我 作为你债主的顾问
it's in the interest of everybody at that table
那边的每一个人都乐于见到
that you get yourself back on your feet,
你东山再起
and become the A-number-one customer you've been in the past.
做回原来那个顾客至上的你
Well the bakery must be doing all right.
烘焙店的生意不错
I see your pies all over town!
你们做的馅饼遍布全镇
No, the bakery is doing just fine.
并不是 烘焙店仅仅做得一般
Thank you, Mr. Rossi.
谢谢 罗西先生
As are the restaurants, in Glendale and Beverly.
格伦代尔和帕萨迪纳的餐厅生意更好
But, here in Laguna,
但在拉古娜
since the opening of the Victor Hugo down the street, we...
自从另一条街的维克多·雨果饭店开业后
We have seen a dip in business.
生意就有点小滑坡
Must be quite a dip.
不是小滑坡
It's not as bad as all that.
没有那么糟糕
So where's the problem?
那问题出在哪儿
It's true this year I've had
不可否认今年我的
personal expenses and household debt that have been
个人开销 房♥贷
a little more than anticipated.
比预期的多了一点儿
And I've had to increase
几个月来我不得不增加
my salary for several months to compensate.
我的个人薪水以保持收支平衡
Though I certainly think it's fair,
但是我觉得这是理所应当的
considering my investment, that uh,
因为我的投资明摆着
should the occasion arise that I would...
情况会有起色 我会...
Hold on, hold on.
等等 等等
Hold, hold, hold on.
等等 等等
So what you're telling us is,
你的意思是说
you'd be showing a profit
如果不是因为
if it wasn't for your mansion in Pasadena?
你在帕萨迪纳的别♥墅♥ 公♥司♥就会盈利
To be honest, Mr. Eckstein,
说实话 埃克斯坦先生
it really isn't anyone's business.
这跟别人没关系
None of it's anyone's business, Mildred.
是跟别人没关系 穆德莉
If we just went by what our business was,
但如果只想着自己的话
we'd have gone to court already,
早就闹到法♥院♥了
and kept our questions to ourselves.
不会在这里问你这些问题
But we didn't do that.
但我们没那么做
We wanted to give you a break, and hear and what you had to say.
我们想给你留点余地 听听你的想法
So what do you want to know?
你们想知道什么
I want to know what Veda pays in.
我想知道维黛投了多少钱
She's the big expense, isn't she?
她是最大的开销 不是吗
I don't keep books on my own daughter.
我不会给我女记账的
Mildred, Veda is making plenty.
穆德莉 维黛可不少挣钱
Five hundred a week from Pleasant,
她在清怡的周薪就五百美元
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表