剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
Maybe that meeting today was just a phony.
或许今天那次会议不过是个幌子
Maybe he's getting ready to compel you to take her money,
或许他早就筹谋好 逼你这个监护人
as her guardian, so he can attack it!
去向她要钱 这样他就可以掌控一切
She's still a minor, you know.
她还不懂人情世故 你是知道的
Mildred, you're seeing her tonight.
穆德莉 你今晚就得见她
And you're getting her out of that house
然后把她带出来
before any process server can find you.
在你收到法♥院♥通知之前
You understand me? Yes.
明白我说的吗 明白
You're meeting me at the Brown Derby,
我们在好莱坞棕红餐馆碰头
in Hollywood for breakfast,
一起吃早餐
and by that time I'll be busy.
到那时 我可有的忙了
There'll be four of us at that table.
我们得四个人谈
You, me, Veda...
你 我 维黛...
and a lawyer.
还有律师
Veda?
维黛
Veda?
维黛
Veda?
维黛
Monty!
蒙特
Monty!
蒙特
What?
什么事
It's me. I have to see you. Let me in.
是我 有事找你 让我进去
Why don't you go back to bed, and let me sleep?
干嘛不回你床 让我睡觉
It's about Veda!
是维黛的事
Ugh, now what?
什么 说吧
I need to find Veda and she's not in her room.
我得找到维黛 她不在房♥间里
She hasn't been there all evening.
她一整晚都没在房♥间里
Oh, for God's sake, is she an infant?
天啊 她是个孩子吗
Maybe she went somewhere. It's a free country.
说不定去哪儿了 这是个自♥由♥的国家
She didn't go anywhere.
她哪里都没去
How do you know? Her dress is there.
你怎么知道的 她裙子还在房♥间里
Well, couldn't she have changed it?
她不会换裙子吗
Her car is there.
她的车还在这儿
Couldn't she have gone with somebody else?
万一坐别人车呢
Why, why are you?
你 你怎么
Oh, God...
天哪
Mother.
妈妈
Look, dear. You have a caller.
亲爱的 有人找
She looks a bit confounded, doesn't she?
她被吓懵了呢 不是吗
For the life of me, I don't know why.
我可猜不出为什么
How could you?
你怎么能
How could I? How could I!
我怎么能 我怎么能
That's quite rich, coming from you.
这话你也说得出口
After so many years of using me for all your,
这些年你还不是利用我
your special purposes...
达到你那些目的
Expecting me to jump every time you drop a bill,
手里有两个臭钱就让我对你摇尾乞怜
and begrudging me every cent.
实际上却吝啬得要死
You know, I, I thought it
你知道 我以为
might be different this time around. I thought...
这一次会不同了
but you can barely even stand to look at me.
可你连看都不愿看我一眼
You don't think much of me, do you, Mildred?
你没把我当回事吧 穆德莉
Does it make a difference what she thinks?
有什么关系呢 她怎么想
Or what she pays for?
或是给谁花钱
You thought you held the strings on everybody, didn't you?
你觉得自己掌控着所有人 是吧
You thought you could come around, and dress me up,
你觉得把我打扮得光鲜
and use me as bait
就能用我做诱饵
to lure your famous daughter back to the teat!
把你走红的女儿哄回身边吗
No.
不
But it was live bait, Mildred.
可我不是死的 穆德莉
It was live bait!
我不是死的
And guess what? This time the
你猜怎么着 这一次
quarry and the bait fell in love! No kidding!
钓饵和猎物相爱了 没开玩笑
And for the first time in your life, there's nothing,
而且这一次 你没辙了
you hear me, nothing you can do about it!
听到了吗 你没辙了
Darling, please. All this screaming.
亲爱的 别嚷嚷
Get dressed now, and we'll clear out.
穿好衣服 我们走
Mildred! Mildred! Mildred!
穆德莉 穆德莉 穆德莉
Mildred!
穆德莉
Mildred! Let go! Stop it! Mildred!
穆德莉 住手 放手 穆德莉
Mildred, Let go!
快放手
Mildred!
穆德莉
Mildred, leave her alone!
穆德莉 别动她
Mildred!
穆德莉
Mildred, stop it! Stop this nonsense, right now!
穆德莉 别疯了 快停下
Mildred!
穆德莉
Mildred!
穆德莉
Came the dawn.
天都亮了
God, what a dawn.
天呐 好一个黎明
Surprise!
惊喜
Congratulations!
恭喜
To the newlyweds!
祝贺新人
Cheers to that! Oh!
干杯
I know this was you.
猜到是您
Ma.
妈妈
Oh, Mildred, let's get that out of your hair.
快把行李放下吧
I can't believe it! I thought it seemed too quiet in here.
太意外了 就觉得里面这么安静
I never would have thought.
可没想到你们
Look at you. You look terrific.
瞧瞧你 气色真好
So you liked Reno all right?
里诺好玩吗
Oh, we liked it. We liked it just fine.
好玩 我们玩得很愉快
I hear it's something.
那儿真是名不虚传
It wasn't here anyway, that's the main thing.
关键是能离开这伤心地
Once the divorce came through, and Bert arrived,
离婚的事处理好 又有伯特在
that's all I wanted.
我就心满意足了
Well, we're sure glad to have you back.
欢迎你们回来
You know, I couldn't find the server.
你看 我找不到托盘
Oh, I'll get it. I'll come with you.
我来拿 走一起去
I mean...
我说
Pop. You said you were watering the lawn. I was.
爸爸 你说你浇草坪了 浇了
How's Laguna?
拉古那好吗
Picking up.
有起色了
Strange, though, working for Mildred Pierce,
不过在皮尔斯餐厅干活
Incorporated without you, baby.
没有你在 感觉怪怪的
And the new boss? Ida?
新头头怎么样 艾达
I tell you, Mildred, I give her hell.
告诉你 穆德莉 我可没给她好脸色
But we're still standing.
不过我们都还扛得住
I thought she'd be here by now.
她这会儿应该到了
Anyone else you're expecting? Nope.
还在等谁吗 没
And if it's Veda you're hinting at,
你指维黛的话
I did try calling. Didn't hear back.
我打过电♥话♥ 她没回
Well. I wouldn't have thought...
嗯 我想也...
We did get a wonderful letter though, congratulating us.
不过我们收到封贺信
And her voice is nearly healed, she said, which is...
还说她嗓子快恢复了 这真是...
Well, that's a load off.
松了一口气
It would be if Pleasant Cigarettes hadn't cancelled her contract.
要是清怡香烟没取消她的合约的话
I meant for you.
我是说你
Mildred?
穆德莉
Ida! I'm so pleased you came.
艾达 你来我真高兴
Thank you, they're beautiful. Oh, Mildred,
谢谢 花很漂亮 噢 穆德莉
I just... I can't tell you how sorry I am.
我 我太对不起你了
Ida,
艾达
you did what you had to do.
你做了你该做的
I just wish it could of gone in a different way.
我真的不希望是这样
It's water under the bridge.
都是没办法的事
You know, Mildred, Mr. Chris came in the other day.
那天克里斯先生来
I tell ya, he's just furious
他很生气
about the quality of pies that he's been getting,
不满意他订的那批馅饼
you know, ever since we've been cutting back.
你也知道的 你削减开支之后就这样了
Can't blame him. Ah...
情有可原呐
So I told him what happened, you know.
于是我和他说了实情
I explained to him, they ain't your pies no more.
告诉他 这派不是你做的了
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表