剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
Well, don't think there's much else I can do around here.
看来我也没什么别的活能干了
Might take a little walk down the street.
可能要去街上转转
You going to be home for supper?
晚上回来吃饭吗
Sure.
当然
But if I'm not home by six, don't wait for me.
如果六点还不回来 就不要等我了
I may be tied up.
我可能有事
I want to know.
给我个准信
Told you if I'm not home by six...
跟你说了 如果六点我还没回来
Well that doesn't do me any good.
还是没准儿啊
Mrs. Whitley's paying three dollars for this cake
惠特利夫人要花三美元买♥♥这个蛋糕
and if you're going to be home
如果你回家吃饭
I'll spend part of that money on lamb chops for your supper.
我就从这三美元里拿一点买♥♥点羊排做给你吃
If not, I'll buy something the girls will like better.
如果不回来 我就买♥♥女儿们爱吃的
Then count me out.
那就别管我了
That's all I wanted to know.
知道这些就行了
I fixed up those trees.
我把树修整了一下
Cut the grass. Looks pretty nice out there.
草也割了 看起来好多了
You going to water the grass?
你还要给草坪浇水吗
I did water it.
已经浇过了
Gave it a good wetting down.
认认真真地浇过了
Most people, when they water the grass,
大部分人都会等到太阳不那么晒的时候
wait till later, when the sun's not so hot,
再去给草坪浇水
and it'll do some good,
这样对草坪才好
and not be a waste of good water
而且不会浪费
that somebody else has to pay for.
别人辛苦钱换来的水
You see any work I can do that I don't do?
你什么时候见过我有活却放着不干
So you get done early.
所以说你水浇得太早了
Come on, Mildred, what are you getting at?
得了 穆德莉 你到底想说什么
She's waiting for you, so go on.
她在等你 快去吧
Who's waiting for me?
谁在等我
I think you know.
你心里清楚
If you're talking about Maggie Biederhof,
如果你说的是玛姬·彼得霍夫
I haven't seen her for a week,
我已经一周没见她了
and she never did mean a thing to me
她对我来说谁都不是
except somebody to play rummy with when I had nothing else to do.
不过是无聊时一起玩玩拉米牌罢了
Which is practically all the time, if you ask me.
要我说这牌玩起来都没完没了了
I wasn't asking you! So what do you do with her?
又没让你说 那你跟她都干什么了
Play rummy for a while, then
先是玩玩拉米牌
unbutton that red dress she's always wearing without any brassiere under it,
然后脱掉她常穿的红裙 里面连胸罩都不♥穿♥
and then flop her on the bed?
再把她扑倒在床
And then play rummy some more and then flop her on the bed again?
然后再光着玩玩牌 再扑倒
Gee, that must be swell.
天啊 肯定很销魂吧
I can't think of anything nicer than that!
我再想不出比这更香艳的事了
How'd you like to go to hell!
你去死吧
Ever since you met that woman... Useless, do you hear me?
自从勾搭上那女人 就整天无所事事 你听到没
Oh for cryin' out loud...
搞他妈什么 拜托
Then tell... Then tell me I'm wrong.
那你说啊 说我说错了
Tell me that's not precisely where you're going!
说你不是要去找她
Suppose I am?
凭什么跟你说
Then you might as well go pack your bags and leave for good,
你最好带上行李永远别回来
because if you go out that door, I swear to God, Bert,
伯特 你要敢走出那扇门
I'm not letting you back inside.
我发誓你这辈子都别想再进来
Keep on, Mildred. Keep right on.
继续 穆德莉 继续说
'Cause one of these days, you don't watch out, I'm calling you!
这些天你就没消停过 我要离开你
You're not calling me. I'm calling you!
你没资格离开我 是我要离开你
You go over there today Bert,
今天你要是去找她 伯特
and that's the last you see of this place, so help me God.
我发誓这是你最后一次见到这个家
I go where I goddamn please!
我他妈愿意去哪儿就去哪儿
Then pack up! Fine! If that's what you want? Okay!
那就滚吧 行 如果非要这样 随你
Mildred!
穆德莉
Oh hey, honey.
我来了 亲爱的
He took the car.
他把车开走了
Who, you mean Bert?
你是说伯特吗
Yes, Bert. He's gone.
是 伯特走了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Just now. He just left.
他刚刚离开
He just walked out on you? Just like that?
他就扔下你走了 没什么原因吗
Maybe he got a little help. What?
可能多少有点原因 什么
For that floppy-looking frump? What did he say?
为了那个邋遢的胖女人吗 他说什么了
How can he even look at that woman?
他怎么会看得上那个女人
Oh, what's the use of talking?
说这些有什么用啊
If she likes him, all right then, she's got him.
如果她喜欢他 那她如愿了
That wasn't even the reason.
那也不算什么理由
And I did pester him, but I just can't take things lying down.
我的确是把他惹火了 可我就是不肯逆来顺受
I don't care how bad things are.
我不在乎后果怎样
If she can, then fine, because that's just the way he's built.
如果她能忍♥ 那好啊 刚好对他的脾气
I've got my own ideas
我有自己的想法
and I just can't change them for somebody else.
不能为了别人改变
So what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
You just joined the biggest army on earth.
你刚刚加入了世界上最大的军团
You're the great American institution
你是独♥立♥日那天
that never gets mentioned on the Fourth of July...
未被嘉奖的美国伟人
A "Grass widow,"
弃妇
后引申为与丈夫长♥期♥分开或离异女人
弃妇 原指生活不检点的女人
with two small children to raise on your own. That dirty bastard.
还有两个孩子要养活 那个下流的混♥蛋♥
Oh, Bert's all right.
伯特人还可以
He's all right, but he's a dirty bastard.
他是还可以 但说他是个下流混♥蛋♥也没错
They're all dirty bastards.
男人都不是东西
We're not so perfect.
我们自己也非完人
Yeah, well, we wouldn't pull what they pull.
是 但我们做不出他们干的那些下流事
Not right now.
先不说了
I almost forgot, I fricasseed some chicken for supper,
我差点忘了 晚餐我炖了鸡肉
but Ike's got a call in Long Beach, so I'm going with him.
但长滩那边召艾克过去 我得跟他一起去
I thought it might spoil. Thank you.
我怕回来就坏了 谢谢
Mildred, I don't know how you do it.
穆德莉 你怎么做的
What? That cake. It's beautiful!
什么 那个蛋糕 太漂亮了
Hello, dear. Hello, Mother.
亲爱的 妈妈
How was practice?
练习得怎么样了
Hmm, pas extraordinaire.
一般吧
That is, if Chopin's Grand Valse Brilliante doesn't give me palsy.
我是说 肖邦的《华丽大圆舞曲》难不倒我
Where's your sister? Outside.
你妹妹呢 在外面
Now what did I say? Mommy!
我刚说了什么 妈妈
Oh. Uh, the, the Grand Valse...
《华丽...
Valse Brilliante.
《华丽大圆舞曲》
Really, Mother.
别这样 妈妈
And who, pray tell, is 'Bob'?
先告诉我 谁是鲍勃
Here. I had extra batter. Oh, Mother, it's darling!
给 我多做了一份 妈妈 你太好了
Bob Whitley. Oh, of course. The paper boy.
鲍勃·惠特利 想起来了 那个报童
Ray! Time to come in!
蕾 该进屋了
Mommy, guess what?
妈妈 你猜怎么了
He'll be a paper boy without a birthday cake
我要赶不过去
if I don't find some way to get it over there.
那小报童就没生日蛋糕吃了
Maybe your grandfather wouldn't mind taking me.
也许你爷爷不介意送我一程
Why can't we use our car?
为什么不用我们的车
Your father's out with it, and he, he may be late.
你♥爸♥爸开走了 可能会晚些回来
What time is it?
几点了
Richard Crooks is back on the Voice of Firestone.
理查德·库克的《火石之声》又开始了
He's doing a medley of the The Student Prince. Mommy!
他要播《学生王子》的合集 妈妈
You still have time.
不用着急
Mommy, guess what? Mommy, look!
妈妈 你猜猜 妈妈 你看
I fixed my skates all by myself,
我自己把旱冰鞋弄好了
and I added string, and now they're not too small anymore!
还加了绳子 现在穿着不小了
Ray, dear, please be careful around the cake.
蕾宝贝儿 小心别碰坏了蛋糕
Ray! I'm just pretending.
蕾 我逗你玩呢
Look Mommy, guess who I am!
妈妈你看 猜猜我是谁
Swaa-neee! How I love ya, my dear old Swanee...
斯旺尼河 我爱你 亲爱的的斯旺尼河
Ray, please!
蕾 别闹了
The folks up north will see me no more...
北方的亲人们再也见不到我
Sit down. When I get to that swanee shore.
坐下 当我到那斯旺尼河岸
Look. I made you a special treat.
看 我给你做了大餐
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表