剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
Give my regards to Mr. Eckstein.
代我向埃克斯坦先生问好
Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am.
好的 夫人 谢谢 夫人
She's a comer, too. You watch! I sure will.
她前途无量 瞧好吧 肯定的
Here. And the receipt.
给 还有收据
Also, Mrs. Jaeckel, it appears I might be
还有 杰克尔夫人 看来这个月
looking at some extra expenses this month
我会有一些额外的开支
and may need to adjust my compensation.
需要调节一下我的报酬
What is it right now, exactly?
现在具体什么情况
Seventy-five a week from each of the corporation's parts,
公♥司♥每分支每周各七十五元
the three restaurants, and the pie factory. That's...
三家餐厅 还有馅饼厂 就是...
300 total.
一共三百元
Starting next week, increase that to four.
下礼拜开始 提高到四百
Four hundred?
四百元吗
Yes.
没错
We'll have to transfer funds from the corporate reserve, ma'am.
夫人 我们要从公♥司♥储备金中周转出
Into current cash. To cover the balance.
将储备金兑现来平衡收支
Whatever you think best, Mrs. Jaeckel.
杰克尔夫人 你看着办吧
It's just for the time being.
目前都你看着办
Certainly, Mrs. Pierce.
好的 皮尔斯夫人
Mrs. Pierce? It's Mr. Beragon on the line.
皮尔斯夫人 伯瑞格先生的电♥话♥
Thank you, Sigrid.
谢谢你 希格丽德
Monty?
蒙特
Get over here. Something to show you at the plantation.
过来 让你瞧瞧庄园里的好东西
What, you mean, right now? Yes, right now.
什么 现在吗 对 现在
Hello?
有人在吗
When the furniture came, I couldn't resist any longer.
家具一来 我就闲不住了
Oh, Monty!
蒙特
It's wonderful.
真是太棒了
I have a simple theory.
我想得很简单
Whatever pertains to comfort, shoot the works.
怎么舒服怎么来
But with whatever pertains to show, be a little modest.
但最后效果要含蓄一点
People like you better if you aren't so damned rich.
太显摆 会让人反感
You're very wise.
很明智
Oh, you framed it.
你把它装裱起来了
The dining room set arrives Thursday, but have a look in here.
餐厅的家具星期四过来 看看这儿吧
Oh! Oh well,
天啊 好吧
I don't know about this.
我不知道这合不合适
You don't think it's...
你不觉得这...
Well, I don't know what to think!
我不知道怎么说
Sit down a minute, and take a lesson in interior decorating.
坐会吧 学学怎么做室内装饰
I love lessons in decorating.
我喜欢装饰课
Do you know the best room I was ever in?
你知道我见过的最好的房♥子什么样吗
No. Tell me.
不知道 快说
That den of yours,
你的小屋
or Bert's rather, over in Glendale.
确切的说是伯特在格伦代尔的小屋
Everything in that room meant something to that guy.
那里的一切对他意义非凡
Those banquets, those foolish-looking
那些宴会 那些还没来得及建的
blueprints of houses that'll never be built.
难看的房♥屋蓝图
They do things to you.
都影响着你
Because, it's all part of him.
因为那都是他的一部分
And that's why the room is good.
所以房♥子才那么美好
And do you know the worst room I was ever in?
你知道我去过的最烂的屋子什么样吗
Go on, I'm learning.
继续 我在学呢
It's that living room of yours, in the same house.
就是房♥子里你的那间客厅
Not one thing in it, until that piano came,
除了后来那架钢琴 没有一件东西
ever meant a thing to you,
对你而言是有意义的
or him, or anybody else.
对他也是 对所有人都是
You see, a home isn't meant to be a museum.
你明白吗 家不是一个博物馆
Filled with Picasso paintings,
不是挂满毕加索的油画
or Oriental rugs, like this place used to be.
或者东方风情的地毯 就像曾经的这里
It's meant to be furnished with things that actually matter.
应该摆一些有意义的装饰品
Let's have this place the way we want it.
我们的地方我们自己做主
And if you don't like the Pie Wagon corner, I do.
你不喜欢那街角的小吃店 但我喜欢
I love it.
我很喜欢
Then it stays.
那就留下
I love it.
我爱死它了
Oh, look at you two! To the newlyweds!
瞧你们俩 祝福这对新婚夫妇
To the happy couple!
祝福美满的一对
Congratulations, pumpkin. Sweetie.
祝贺你们 宝贝 亲爱的
Congratulations, Mr. Beragon. Tommy. Thanks.
恭喜 伯瑞格先生 多谢你汤米
He's a real thoroughbred, Mildred.
他真的很有教养 穆德莉
I couldn't be happier for you.
我真的为你无比高兴
Oh thank you, Bert. That means a great deal to me.
谢谢你伯特 你的祝福对我很重要
Hi.
你好
Where's Mrs. Beiderhof? I'd love to say hello.
彼得霍夫夫人去哪了 我想跟她问声好
Well, funny story.
说来好笑
Maggie's husband struck oil in Texas not long ago,
玛姬的丈夫不久前在德州发现了石油
and Maggie decided to go join him there.
玛姬决定去找他
These days I'm living with Mom and Pop.
最近我和爸妈住一起
But, what husband? I thought she was a widow!
但是哪来的丈夫 我以为她是寡妇
Well, there's the thing of it. So did I.
问题就在这儿 我之前也这么以为
It's enough to take your breath away.
你绝对会震惊的
Oh, Bert...
伯特
Feels just like Ginger Rogers, coming down the stairs, don't it?
感觉就像金吉·罗杰斯走下楼来 是吧
Best wishes, Mrs. Beragon.
祝贺你 伯瑞格先生
Thank you. Thank you so much. Honestly, Mildred,
谢谢 太感谢了 说真的穆德莉
it just looks like heaven.
这儿就像天堂一般
It's the lap of luxury, all right.
你这可称得上富丽堂皇呀
I tell you, it's all Monty.
告诉你吧 都是蒙特设计的
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
Ya know, Mildred,
你知道吗 穆德莉
I've had a heck of a time getting you on the phone this week.
这周我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Last month's books...
上个月的账目...
I can't make heads or tails of the balances.
我没法平衡收支
If you've got just a minute tonight,
今晚你要是有空的话
maybe you could clear something up for me?
也许该和我讲讲清楚
Oh, please, Ida, can't we leave business just for one day?
拜托 艾达 今天能不谈公事吗
First thing tomorrow, I promise.
明天一早就处理 我保证
Well, I suppose it can wait one more day...
好吧 多等一天还是可以的...
Still no sign of Mr. Beragon?
伯瑞格先生还是没消息吗
Oh, yes, ma'am,
有了 夫人
he just arrived. With a young lady.
他刚同一位年轻的女士到这
Oh, there she is.
她来了
Hello, darling.
你好 亲爱的
Back with the olives, catastrophe averted.
带回橄榄 避灾消难
Thank you, Arline.
谢谢你 艾琳
They said you arrived with a young lady and I, I just...
他们说有个年轻小姐和你一起 我
I thought I was doing so well.
我以为我处理得很好
Oh, you're doing brilliantly.
你处理得很出色
I sent her that invitation myself.
我亲自给她送去了请柬
And I know she saw the notices in the paper.
我知道她瞧见了纸上的消息
And I just... I just hoped,
我只是... 只是还抱有希望
that's all.
仅此而已
I'm sure she got the message.
我肯定她收到消息了
Then that's even worse.
那岂不是更糟
Don't be so sure.
别那么早下定论
*Treulich bewacht*
衷心祝福
*bleibet zuruck*
同声歌♥唱
*wo euch der Segen der Liebe bewahr'*
让我们赞美这幸福时光
*Siegreicher Mut*
年轻的新郎勇敢坚强
*Minne und Gluck*
祝福你们 相信你们
*eint euch in Treue*
会获得爱情和幸福
*zum seligsten Paar*
结为最幸福的夫妇
*zum seligsten*
结为最幸福的
*Paar*
夫妇
Encore.
再来一曲
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Well, God damn it,
可真是的
how did you get to be a singer?
你是怎么成为歌♥手的
When I discovered you, practically...
我认识你的时候 你完全是个
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表