剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
By all that's holy, I don't know.
实话实说 我真不知道
I told you to go.
我说让你走
Baby, let's be straight here.
宝贝 咱们把话说明白
The time to worry is when those kinds of feelings go bust,
我们感情正好 正是你侬我侬的时候
not when they're going strong.
你这会儿有什么好担心的
I was just paying you a compliment.
我就是借机夸夸你
What you didn't like was how.
只是你不喜欢这种方式而已
If you told me that, and intended it as a compliment,
如果你当时是想赞美我而那么说的话
then it might have been one, I don't know.
那就算是了
But when you tell me that,
但如果当时
and it's the only thing you have to tell me,
你除了那个没别的可说了
then it's not a compliment.
那就不叫赞美了
It's the worst thing anyone could say.
那是最差劲的话
I get it.
我知道了
You want the "I love you" Scene.
你想要甜蜜蜜一下
I want you to go.
我想要你走
Oh, we're talking about words.
不就一句话嘛
I'm not a poet. I...
我又不是什么诗人
I say something my own way, and, wham, you go moral on me.
我就那么一说 你就上纲上线了
It's a pure question of communication, and...
就是个交流问题嘛
That's a lie! If you don't...
你就扯谎吧 你要是不...
All I've ever been to you is a piece of tail.
我对你来说不过就是个情妇
You're ashamed of me!
你从来都看不起我
It's no surprise. I've known it all along!
没什么奇怪的 我一直都知道
Why don't you just admit it, Monty?
干嘛不干脆承认呢 蒙特
You look down on me because I work!
你看不起我 因为我出去工作
You're mad. No!
你疯了 才没有
You look down on me because I...
你看不起我 因为我...
cook food and sell it.
卖♥♥自♥制♥食品
You look down on everybody that works.
你看不起所有工作的人
But I got news for you.
但我告诉你
You're the one that's gonna have to start working!
你应该开始去工作了
Of course, I'm gonna work!
我当然会去工作啊
When?
什么时候
As soon as I get the damn house sold,
等房♥子一卖♥♥出去
and that whole mess straightened out.
再理清那堆麻烦事我就去
Oh, Monty...
蒙特
you make me laugh!
你太可笑了
There's nothing about that house
压根和房♥子一点关系都没有
that can't be put in the hands of an agent.
那完全可以交给中介去做
You'd just rather keep that address on Orange Grove Avenue,
你就是舍不得奥兰治·格鲁夫大街的房♥子
where you can cook your own eggs in the morning,
让你早上能懒洋洋地做煎蛋吃
drive over to the club in the afternoon,
下午再开车去泡吧
and eat your dinner here with Veda,
晚上和维黛一起吃晚饭
and take your spending money from me.
再从我这里拿零花钱
Then go out and find a job. Who wouldn't?
再找工作的事 真好笑
Sure,
没错
I don't know anybody I'd rather take money from then you.
别人我不知道 而我更想从你这拿钱
Your paid gigolo is damn well satisfied.
你养的小白脸非常满意
There we are. One for you.
给您 您的一份
There you are. Thank you.
给您 谢谢你
And for you. Want a biscuit?
这是您的 要一份饼干吗
Mom? Thank you.
妈妈 谢谢你
Can I, please, have more?
能再给我来一份吗
Sugar and champagne, what could go wrong? Right?
香槟加糖绝对错不了 不是吗
And every one of you.
大家伙
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Stop it, Hans!
别闹 汉斯
Thank you, Mrs. Pierce.
谢谢你 皮尔斯夫人
Why do you always have to pick on me? Merry Christmas.
你干嘛总来招惹我 圣诞快乐
Oh, thank you Mrs. Pierce! Thank you.
谢谢你 皮尔斯夫人 谢谢你
I'm sorry, Ma'am, I can't understand what you're saying!
抱歉 女士 我不知道你在说什么
Over the varlets' yulabaloo!
你不知道才怪
Just hop on down Mildred's foot stompin' hoedown...
穆德莉夫人热闹的工人晚会嘛
You know, if it wasn't for the labor force in this country...
知道吗 如果这个国家没有劳动人♥民♥
We wouldn't have a country,
如果没有辛勤工作的人们
without working men and women!
国家将不复存在
It's no use, Mrs. Roosevelt,
没用的 "政♥治♥家"夫人
you might as well save your breath...
你别白费口舌了
How are people supposed to enjoy themselves
你们这么嚷嚷
with all that yelling going on?
顾客还吃得下饭吗
Oh, they're lovely! That is so, so dear of Father!
真好看 爸爸真好
Oh! Here.
来
Let me help you.
我帮你穿上
Oh, I can't wait to go riding!
我等不及想去骑马了
Oh, they're very smart.
真漂亮
Aren't they?
是吗
And this is for you, dear.
这是我送给你的
Best for last!
最好的总留在最后
What could it be?
会是什么呢
It's so small...
包装这么小
It's...it's not what I was hoping to give you,
这个不是...我本来想送的不是这个
but it's...
但这个...
I think it'll go nicely with school clothes,
这个跟你的校服很配
as well as with more... Thanks.
再加上些 谢了
Veda.
维黛
Hello? Merry Christmas, Veda!
您好 圣诞快乐 维黛
Oh, Father! I just opened them up,
爸爸 我刚打开
and they're wonderful! I adore them...
太漂亮了 我太喜欢了
Well, good. Do they fit all right?
大小合适吗
Like a dream! I'm wearing them right now,
简直就是为我定做的
and I simply refuse to take them off. I may even sleep in them!
穿上都舍不得脱了 连睡觉都不想脱
Thank you so very, very much Father.
太感谢了 爸爸
What was that all about?
刚才怎么回事
Somebody kindly tipped her off.
有人提前告诉她了
Not me. No...
不是我 我知道
not you.
不是你
So, what did you give her?
你送给她的是什么
A wristwatch.
一块腕表
She's got nothing to complain about...
这个也不错了
I know.
是啊
You'll get her the piano when you can.
经济允许 你会给她买♥♥钢琴的
Is she coming later, to the cemetery?
她还来公墓这边吗
I... I don't know...
不知道
Is that everything?
礼物都在这吗
You know, you might want to make a list
你可以列个清单
so you remember who sent what...
把每个人送的记下来
Christ, I hate this dump.
我讨厌这个破地方
Is there anything, in particular, that you object to?
你具体不喜欢哪一点
No, Mother. And, please,
不用麻烦了 妈妈
don't start changing things around, just to please me.
不用为了取悦我而改变什么
No, nothing, in particular.
没有具体哪一点
Just every lousy, stinking part of it.
我讨厌这的每一点
And if it were to burn down tomorrow,
即使明日这里变成废墟
I wouldn't shed a tear.
我亦不会悲伤哭泣
From "The Elixir of Love",
出自歌♥剧《爱的甘醇》
by Gaetano Donizetti,
葛塔诺·多尼采蒂所作
1798-1848.
生活于1798-1848之间
I see.
知道了
You'll put out that cigarette, and pick up that match.
把烟掐了 把火柴捡起来
Like hell, I will.
去你的吧
Glendale, California.
加州格兰代尔
"Land Where The Orange Tree Blows",
昂布鲁瓦·托马斯说
by Ambrose Thomas.
这是"橘子花开的地方"
"Garden Spot of the World?"
什么"世界的花♥园♥"
More like a wormhole, for grubs!
更像个虫子洞
I can only guess where that came from.
想想也知道这种话是谁教你的
You are such a sap, Mother.
你真可悲 妈妈
You actually believe he'd marry you?
你真以为他会娶你
Yes!
当然
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表