剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
Oh! You must meet Elaine. Elaine!
你该见见伊莱恩 伊莱恩
Mother, Elaine. Elaine, Mother.
妈妈 伊莱恩 认识一下吧
Lovely to meet you, Elaine.
见到你很高兴伊莱恩
Likewise. Real nice place you've got.
我也是 这地方可真不错
Elaine lives in Beverly.
伊莱恩住在贝弗利
Ah. And what do you do, Elaine?
你是做什么的呢 伊莱恩
Actress.
我是女演员
Oh. What pictures have you acted in?
是嘛 你出演过什么电影呢
Just character parts.
就是些反面角色
I see.
这样啊
Say, let's get out of here.
我说 我们走吧
Yeah, you said it!
好 听你的
Anyone decide where it is we're going?
决定要去哪了吗
Details, details.
问那么细干嘛
Well, Mother, we're off.
那 妈妈 我们走了
Have a wonderful time.
玩得开心点
Ladies.
女士们
Lovely to meet you, Elaine!
很高兴认识你 伊莱恩
Yeah. You, too!
我也是啊
I know it's none of my business...
我知道这不关我的事
What?
怎么了
I just think you ought to know what's been going on.
我只是觉得有些事该让你知道
What? With Veda?
什么事 维黛的事吗
I'd say it's been about half a dozen times now.
我觉得至少看见她六七次了
And always with that same awful girl.
而且总是跟那个讨厌的女孩在一起
And not just here. Ida's, too,
不止在这里 艾达那边也看到过
and other places. But with men,
还有其他地方 但是跟男人在一起
Mildred, all sorts of men.
穆德莉 什么样的都有啊
Oh, Lucy.
露西啊
Hold on tight! Yeah!
坐稳了 好诶
They're just young.
年轻人玩玩而已
Not too young.
但是已经不小了
The night is young!
时间还早着呢
Good night.
晚安
Oh, Veda.
维黛
Oh, say, don't be bashful!
我说 别害羞嘛
Come on, Veda. Just one!
来吧 维黛 就一下
No!
不要
Why won't you even...
干嘛不
I told you, not in this condition!
我说了 现在不行
Stop it. Stop it!
别这样 别这样
Don't be such a pill!
别这么缠人
Look at you, you can barely stand.
看看你 站都站不稳了
You're going to wake the entire street! Come on.
你要把整条街都吵醒了 拜托
You really are a dolt, Sammy.
你个傻瓜塞米
Veda!
维黛
Good night!
晚安
Hello?
有人吗
Hello, Mother.
这呢 妈妈
You're having a lovely day, I see.
看得出来今天心情不错呀
I feel like hell.
感觉糟透了
Were you out late again?
昨晚又玩得很晚吗
I suppose I was.
我想是的
Well.
这样啊
You know, I was talking to Mrs. Gessler not long ago,
知道吗 我不久前跟斯乐太太聊天
and she said, you and your friends have been...
她说 你和你的朋友
Mrs. Gessler?
斯乐太太
She said you've been in the restaurant quite a lot,
她说你经常去餐厅
with your friends.
带着你的朋友去的
That's all.
就这样
I don't really see how that's any business of hers.
我真不明白这关她什么事
She's concerned about you.
她关心你啊
She loves you like her own daughter. And she, and I,
她把你当亲生女儿一样疼 她还有我
we, we only want what's best for you.
我们都是为了你好
Mother, it was you who said
妈妈 是你说让我
I shouldn't lie around moping all day, wasn't it?
别整天赖在家里怨天尤人的
And just because nosy Mrs. Gessler has something to...
就因为多管闲事的斯乐太太有...
There's no use getting on to that subject.
这个我们没什么好说的了
The point is, there's nothing to be alarmed about.
反正 没什么好紧张的
Nothing at all.
什么都没有
There's not?
没有吗
Of course not.
当然没有
The fact of the matter is, I may go into pictures.
其实我可能要进入影视界了
And Elaine, she may be a bum.
伊莱恩呢 可能算不上是上流货色
There's no use being silly about it.
这一点我承认
I grant at once she's nothing but a tramp.
我承认她就是个荡♥妇♥
But she knows directors.
但是她认识导演啊
Lots of them. All of them.
认识很多 全都认识
And you have to know directors to get a test.
要想得到试镜 就得先认识导演
Pictures?
演电影
You never said anything about pictures before.
你没说过电影的事啊
It's just an idea.
我只是有这个想法
Well, I think it's wonderful.
我觉得很棒
I think it's a wonderful idea. Oh Veda,
我觉得这主意太棒了 维黛啊
with, with your looks and your talent...
就你的相貌 你的才华
Darling, if there's anything I can do,
亲爱的 要是需要我做什么
anything at all...
什么都行...
There's nothing for you to do, Mother. Thanks just the same.
没什么你能做的 不过还是谢谢了
Well you let me know if there is.
要是有的话要告诉我啊
Pictures. That's marvelous news!
电影 太好了
A Mrs. Lenhardt is here to see you.
有位兰哈特太太来找您
Who?
谁
Mrs. Lenhardt.
兰哈特太太
That's the one that called yesterday.
就是昨天来电♥话♥的那位
Like John Lenhardt, the director?
就是约翰·兰哈特 那个导演的太太吗
I don't know any Lenhardt.
我不认识什么兰哈特
Thank you, Mrs. Kramer.
谢谢你 克雷默太太
And check with Beverly and Laguna before making the order.
跟贝弗利和拉古那的分店确认一下再下单
Yes, Mrs. Pierce.
好的 皮尔斯太太
I hear Barbara Stanwyck was in Beverly last week,
我听说芭芭拉·斯坦威克上周去贝弗利店了
sipping coffee.
喝了点咖啡
Go on!
还有呢
Mrs. Pierce.
皮尔斯太太
I've been looking forward so much to meeting you.
我一直想见您来着
I'm Mrs. Lenhardt, Mrs. John Lenhardt,
我是兰哈特太太 约翰·兰哈特的内人
and I'm sure we're going
我相信我们很好地
to work out our little problem splendidly.
解决我们之间的小问题
Now why do I feel certain we have met before?
我怎么觉得我们在哪见过呢
Possibly in one of my restaurants?
可能是在我的一家餐馆吗
Doubtful. We just so rarely go.
恐怕不是吧 我很少去呢
Well, I do have a branch in Beverly.
我在贝弗利也有分店
Perhaps you dropped in for a cup of chocolate.
说不定你进去歇歇脚 要了杯热巧呢
Ha! No doubt that's it.
一定是啦
Can I offer you anything, Mrs. Lenhardt?
兰哈特太太 您要点什么吗
No, thank you, ever so.
不用了 谢谢你了
Well, as I'm sure you've guessed,
我想您一定猜到了
I've come to discuss our children, Mrs. Pierce.
我是来说孩子们的事的 皮尔斯太太
Our babies.
我们的儿女
Our babies?
我们的儿女
Well your little Veda, of course, and my Sammy.
你的小维黛啊 还有我家塞米
Sammy Forrester, I should say.
我该说是塞米·福雷斯特
I'm terribly sorry, but I'm,
真不好意思 不过我
I'm afraid I haven't any idea what you're talking about.
我恐怕完全不明白你在说什么
You mean Veda hasn't told you anything?
你是说维黛没跟你说吗
About what?
说什么
Well, I see.
我懂了
Well, in that case, I'll try and begin at the beginning.
这样的话 我就从头说起了
Please.
请说
Well, they met, it seems only yesterday,
他们是 好像是昨天的事呢
actually it was a few months ago now,
实际上都是几个月前了
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表