剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
Thank you so much for coming tonight.
谢谢你们今晚能光临本店
My name is Mildred and this is not only our very first night,
我叫穆德莉 今天不仅是我们开业
but you are our very first guests.
你们还是我们的第一桌客人
So, I do hope you end up liking our little place, and
所以 我真心希望你们会喜欢本店
keep on being our guests.
并成为我们的回头客
Thank you, I'm sure we will.
谢谢你 我相信我们会的
Why, how do you do?
你们好啊
Hi. Waffles.
你好 华夫饼
Mr. Sawyer, Mrs. Sawyer!
索耶先生 索耶太太
Please.
请进
This is so nice. Thank you.
这地方真不错 谢谢你
Delicious chicken!
鸡肉很好吃
Thank you.
谢谢你
And don't forget, there are homemade pies, as well
别忘了我们还有自♥制♥馅饼
you might like taking home with you.
你们要不要带点回去
Oh, I think we should.
我想我们要的
Two at number three,
三号♥两位
but one of them's a kid that won't have soup.
大人带着孩子 孩子不喝汤
So, she wants tomato juice with a piece of lemon and some celery salt.
要喝番茄汁 还要加盐和一片柠檬
I told her, we don't serve it,
我跟她说我们没有
but she says it's what she always has.
但她说她一直喝这个
So, what do I do now?
我该怎么办
There's Mother.
妈妈在这呢
By God, Mildred, this is really something.
天啊 穆德莉 这可真不错
You got yourself a piece of property this time.
你可真是闯出了一番事业呢
I mean, this place is real.
我是说 这地方真是不错
Bert.
伯特
Say there, Wally. Veda.
好啊 沃利 维黛
I was just about to give these two a tour.
我刚要带他们俩转转
Mildred, I'm telling you. You're gonna have a mob in here.
穆德莉 我跟你说 你这要挤翻天啦
That's the thing about direct-mail advertising.
所以说直邮广♥告♥就是这个好处
It's not what you send. It's who you send it to.
寄什么不重要 关键是往哪寄
I hit up every name on that old Pierce Homes list,
皮尔斯房♥产的老客户 我都没放过
and I just ran into six different people.
我刚刚接连碰到六个人
They said they're coming here!
他们都说要来
By the way, you did attend to that transfer of beneficiary?
对了 受益人过户的手续办了吗
On the fire insurance?
火险办了没
Nah, I thought I'd wait until the joint burned down.
没 打算等这地方烧光了再去呢
Okay. Just asking.
好吧 就是问一句
I'm telling you. Mob.
我跟你说 要挤翻天的
Well, Mother. I think you've done very well,
妈妈 我觉得考虑到所有情况
considering everything.
你做得非常好
Well, thank you, Veda.
谢谢你 维黛
I was hoping, it was something you'd be proud of.
我就希望你能为这里感到自豪
Oh, there's Ida. Will you all excuse me?
艾达来了 我得失陪了
Mildred! Look at you.
穆德莉 看看你啊
My husband wanted to come, but
我丈夫本来也想来的
he got a call on a job and had to run. So, I'm solo.
但他突然接到活必须去 我就自己来了
Oh, Mildred, it's just grand.
穆德莉 这里可真气派
And, the space you got.
看看你这有多大啊
You could get two more fours in easy,
把这些两人桌一并
just by shifting these twos.
就能再凑俩四人桌了
And using trays. You got no idea how much that helps.
还有托盘 你都不知道那得省多少事
It'll save you at least one girl. At least.
至少能省出一个人的工作量 至少
I should get back to the kitchen. But, I'll come visit.
我得回厨房♥了 不过我待会回来看你的
Ah, you go. Go on.
去吧 快去
Two fours just come in, Mrs. Pierce.
皮尔斯太太 两个四人桌
I got room for one, but what do I do with the other?
但只剩一个四人桌了 怎么办
I can shove two two's together,
我能把两个二人桌拼在一起
but not till I get Miss Ida moved out.
但那得让艾达小姐挪挪地方了
No, no! Let her alone. Well, then, what'll I do?
不不 别动她 那我怎么办啊
Seat four, ask the others to wait.
先让四个人坐下 让其他人等等
Oh, let me do it.
我来吧
Excuse me.
不好意思
Letty! Wrong door. I know, I know.
莱蒂 走错门了 知道 知道
Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢你们光临
I have one table available now, but
现在只有一个空桌了
if you wouldn't mind waiting,
不过如果你们愿意等候
it should just be a couple of moments for another.
应该过一小会就有空位了
All right, then.
好吧
I'm sorry, there aren't any chairs.
真抱歉 我们没有多余的椅子了
Someone will be with you in a moment.
马上会有人来招待您的
Excuse me? More? Thanks.
不好意思 再来点 谢谢
Why, in the world, are you washing more plates?
你干嘛在洗盘子啊
He's washing plates, Mrs. Pierce,
皮尔斯太太 他洗盘子呢
when it's soup bowls I need!
而我急着要汤碗
Because, we're all out,
汤碗都用光了
and I can't serve any starters without 'em!
没有汤碗我没法上开胃菜
Soup bowls, stupid, soup bowls!
汤碗 白♥痴♥ 汤碗
Arline, please, I need you clearing tables.
艾琳 拜托了 你快去清理桌子
It's backing up out there.
都在外面堆成堆了
I'm sorry, Mrs. Pierce.
抱歉 皮尔斯太太
Just clean it up, then help Arline outside.
清理一下 然后出去帮艾琳
Oh! Damn! Shoot!
该死 糟糕
Oh, damn!
该死
Please, everyone. Nothing's going out!
拜托了 大家 半天了什么都没上呢
We need to start moving!
动作得快点了
Pancho, if you could...
潘桥 你能不能
Okay, Mildred,
好了 穆德莉
it's them dishes that's causing it.
这些个端盘子的净帮倒忙
Now, she ain't no good out there, none whatever.
放她出去根本帮不上你 一点帮不上
So, let her wipe while he washes, and that'll help.
让她在这待着 他洗她擦 这才行
Just give us a second, we'll get this train right back on track.
不消一会 咱就能让这里运转起来
Okay, call your starters...
好了 报你的开胃菜
Call your starters.
报开胃菜
I want a right and left for two, three, and four.
二 三 四桌要佐汤
Chicken and tomato for one,
一号♥桌要鸡肉加番茄
and they've been waiting for several minutes.
他们已经等很久了
So, we better... Nah, that's fine.
所以我们最好... 没关系
Let's get a move on.
赶紧准备吧
Hello? Anything I can do?
有人吗 用我帮忙吗
Lucy! No, dear.
露西 不用了 亲爱的
Everything's under... Sure, there is. Follow me.
都很... 当然需要 跟着我
Eighty-five cents!
八十五分
Everything's 85 cents!
每道菜都是八十五分
Here's your waffles.
您的华夫饼
It's just terrific.
真是太美味了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I tell you, I haven't had waffles
实话说 我从小到大从未吃过
like that since I was a kid.
如此美味的华夫饼
I love 'em like that.
我喜欢这的味道
I'm so pleased.
荣幸之至
Mildred? Yes.
穆德莉 请问您是
It's Sally Crough.
我是莎莉·库夫
Oh! Of course.
幸会
Mildred, I... I was so very sorry to hear about the little one.
穆德莉 对于你小女儿的事我非常遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Mrs. Crough.
谢谢你 库夫女士
I got a four on six,
六号♥桌有四位客人
chicken and tomato, two wafs.
点了鸡肉土豆和两份华夫饼
And nine won't budge.
九号♥桌的客人一直不走
Mother! Mother!
妈妈 妈妈
Guess who's coming in to your restaurant right this very instant!
猜猜谁来你的餐馆了
You'll never, ever guess! Well, who?
你绝对不会想到的 是谁
Monty Beragon!
是蒙特·伯瑞格
And who is Monty Beragon?
谁是蒙特·伯瑞格
Mother, don't you know?
妈妈 你难道不知道吗
I guess not.
我想是的
He plays polo for Midwick, and he lives in Pasadena,
他为密威治马球队效力 住在帕萨迪纳
and he's rich, and good looking,
他很富有 还很英俊
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表