剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
You better look out.
你说话还是注意点好
I might say yes.
我差点就答应了
So I say to him, I say, when you have a car,
所以我跟他说 你要是有车了
drive it yourself.
就自己开
No, I have no idea what you're talking about.
不 我根本不明白你说什么
They... They made this thing
他们研究出这个东西就是
where you don't have to even...
让你去哪都不用
Well? I mean it.
怎么样 我说真的
I told you to look out.
跟你说了别乱说话
Maybe I did, too.
也许我也当真了
You know, what would be a highly original thing for you to do?
你知道你现在要做的头等大事是什么吗
What's that?
是什么
Say yes, right away, just like that.
毫不犹豫地答应我
My gosh.
我的天哪
Shirley...
雪莉
I'm sorry.
真对不起
It's all right, accidents happen.
没关系 意外的事儿常有
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
You drop plates.
只是掉了盘子
You pick them up.
而且你也捡起来了
I know. I didn't mean to do it.
我知道 我不是故意的
You drop yourself, you get up.
摔倒之后要马上起来
Okay.
好的
Have you recovered?
你没事了吧
Yeah. Sorry. Everything's good.
是的 抱歉 没事了
Ida, I think the real trouble
艾达 我觉得那女孩
with that girl is me.
是因为我才摔倒的
I think I make her nervous.
是我让她太紧张了
Would it be better if I just slipped out?
如果我走的话她应该能好点吧
Well, I know, he'd just love to save the buck.
我知道 他是能省一块算一块
Of course, he would.
当然啦
All right, Mildred, you run along.
没关系 穆德莉 你走吧
Hey, no kidding, I wish you
说真的 我祝你
all the luck in the world with your little place,
在你的小餐馆里大展拳脚
and I promise I'll be out there, first chance I get.
我保证开业后一有机会我就去
Thanks, Ida.
艾达 谢谢你
What are you grinning about?
什么事让你这么高兴
Oh...might as well be original once in a while.
偶尔高兴一下也无妨啊
Damn it, I like you.
可恶 我太喜欢你了
Though, I'd have to drop off my car first, in Glendale, and
不过 我要先把车放到格兰代尔去
grab a few things.
还要拿点东西
Egads, Glendale.
天哪 格兰代尔
Comes with the territory.
我住在那里
Well, we better get tapping.
那我们最好抓紧时间
We certainly had.
当然了
There we are!
我们出发吧
I was beginning to think I should contact the police.
这么久没出来 我还想是不是得报♥警♥了
Sorry to keep you.
抱歉 让你久等了
You're smiling.
笑得这么开心
Well, I can't quite believe I'm doing this.
真不敢相信我也有这么一天
You don't do this very often, Mrs...
你不常这样 怎么称呼你
Pierce. No, I should say, I don't.
皮尔斯 应该从来没有过
Well, I'm honored you made an exception, Mrs. Pierce.
那我很荣幸让你破例了 皮尔斯女士
Any relation to Pierce Homes?
你跟皮尔斯房♥产有什么关系吗
Yes, bravo.
问得太对了
I was married to them for a while.
我嫁到过他们家一段日子
Oh! Oh, delightful.
真有趣
Some of the worst homes ever built.
那真是最糟糕的房♥子
All the roofs leak.
屋顶都漏了
Nothing like how the treasury leaked.
还好不是金库漏了
Well, I'm Beragon. Monty.
我姓伯瑞格 名叫蒙特
Pleased to meet you, Monty Beragon.
很高兴认识你 蒙特·伯瑞格
Make yourself at home!
别拘束
Thanks!
谢谢
Beragon.
伯瑞格
Is that French?
是法语吗
What?
什么
Beragon.
伯瑞格
Spanish. Or supposed to be.
也许是西班牙语
My great, great grandfather was one of the original settlers.
我曾曾祖父曾是最早的移♥民♥之一
You know, the gay caballeros
那些寻欢作乐的骑士
who gypped the Indians out of their land,
把印第安人骗出他们的土地
the king out of his taxes,
国王没有税收
and then sold out to the Yanks,
之后就把土地卖♥♥给美♥国♥佬♥
as soon as Polk started annexing.
波尔克马上就开始吞并
But if you ask me,
但如果你问我
the old coot was really a wop...
那老家伙其实是个意大利佬
Bergoni.
伯格利
Wop or spig,
意大利裔还是西班牙裔
doesn't make much difference, I suppose.
我认为没太大区别
You all right in there?
你换好了吗
Hello?
在吗
Say there! Not so fast, you don't!
你别跑那么快
Not so soon, anyway!
别这么快
And mind the riptides!
小心海浪
So...you're 33 years old.
那 你三十三岁了
You live in Pasadena.
你住在帕萨迪纳
You went to University of California at Los Angeles.
毕业于加州大学洛杉矶分校
But, I still don't know what you do, Monty.
不过 我还是不清楚你是干什么的 蒙特
Oh, I don't know. Fruit, I guess.
说不清 算是水果行业吧
Oranges, grapefruit, something like that.
橙子 葡萄柚一类的
So you work for the Exchange?
你在交易所工作吗
Mmm, I should say not.
不是
That damned Fruit Growers' exchange
那些果农的交易
is taking the bread right out of my mouth.
就是跟我抢生意
I hate Sunkist, and Sunmaid, and
我讨厌新奇士和森梅德 还有
every other label with a wholesome looking girl on it.
所有拿年轻女孩头像做商标的东西
So, you're an independent?
这么说你是自己单干
What difference does it make what I am?
我是干什么的有什么关系
Yes, I guess, I'm an independent.
是 我想我是自己单干
I have a company. Fruit export.
我有个公♥司♥ 做水果出口贸易
Well, I don't have it. I own part of it.
也不能说是我的 我持有部分股份
So, every quarter, they send me a check...
所以每个季度 他们会给我张支票
Though, it's been getting a lot smaller
但是 自从有了新奇士
since this Sunkist business.
这家公♥司♥规模就缩水了
I don't do anything,
如果是问我♥干♥什么的话
if that's what you mean.
我什么都不干
You mean...
你是说
You just...loaf?
那你就这样无所事事
You can call it that, I suppose.
你要这么说也可以
And you're content? I mean,
那你对现状满意吗 我意思是
don't you ever want to...
难道你从来没想过
Actually do something?
真正地干一番事业吗
Why should I?
为什么非要干
Again?
又来啊
Why not?
不行吗
Oh, take the next right.
下个路口右转
Here?
这吗
Ready?
准备好了吗
Oh, I've been ready!
早就好了
What the hell? Is this yours?
这是什么 这是你的餐馆吗
Wait a minute. Last I heard,
等等 刚刚你还在
you were slinging hash in that old...
那个老餐馆里当服务员
Not anymore.
已经不干了
That was my last day yesterday,
昨天是我最后一天
and I quit early to run off with you.
我提前走是因为要跟你私会
From now on, I'm a businesswoman.
从现在起 我就是女商人了
Well, why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I didn't get any chance, that I noticed.
没找到机会告诉你啊
Guess I've sort of fallen for you, Monty.
我想我有点爱上你了 蒙特
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表