剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
In class, Miss Pinkins
课上 皮金斯女士
said my caterpillar was the most beautiful.
说我的毛毛虫最漂亮
Mother, where's father?
妈妈 爸爸呢
He had to go somewhere.
他要出门
Now please, dear, come sit down and...
亲爱的 快过来坐好...
Then where are his clothes?
那他的衣服哪去了
He's gone away.
他走了
Where to?
去哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Is he coming back?
他还会回来吗
No. No.
不 不会了
But why? Why is he gone away?
为什么 他为什么走呢
I can't explain it all this instant.
我现在跟你们还说不清楚
Someday you girls will understand.
终有一天你们会明白的
What's important to know is there's nothing to worry about.
你们只要记住 这没什么可担心的
But, daddy's gone?
可是 爸爸走了呀
Oh, it's all right, dear. Hey.
没事的 亲爱的
I just wanted to know why his clothes were gone.
我只是想知道他的衣服怎么也没了
Oh, darling, don't worry.
宝贝 别担心
You know, you know your father thinks the world of you girls.
你知道爸爸很爱你们俩
But he,he didn't want to say goodbye because he,
但他之所以不告而别 是因为
he didn't want to upset you or worry you.
他不想让你们担心
But it's not his fault. It's no one's fault.
这不是他的错 这不能怪任何人
It's simply due to things that, that happen.
只是因为有些事...就那么发生了
All right?
明白吗
If you mean Mrs. Biederhof, Mother,
如果你是指彼得霍夫夫人的话
I quite agree. I think she's
我完全同意 我觉得她是
distinctly middle class.
彻头彻尾的中产阶级
Oh, Veda.
维黛
My darling.
我的心肝
What would I do without you girls? Hmm?
没有你们俩要我怎么活啊
My beautiful, lovely, lovely girls.
我美丽可人的小宝贝
Aw, cut the mush!
哎呀 别啰嗦了
Great American institution.
美国伟人[指弃妇军团]
Given your age,
你这个年龄
I'm afraid it's going to be rather difficult to place you.
恐怕很难找到合适的工作
I worked a counter, I can stock goods,
我当过柜员 我能守仓库
Whatever they need, ma'am. I'm terribly sorry,
无论要我做什么 夫人 非常抱歉
I can do it! but I have a room full of people to get to.
我都行 外面还有一屋子人等着
If you'll excuse me.
不好意思
Never mind about all the years behind a register.
我在柜上干了那么多年
Doesn't mean a damn thing!
就他妈的一文不值吗
Why, I've been working since I was six years old.
为什么 我六岁就开始工作了
Six years old! At the Abba-Zabba factory!
六岁啊 在阿比赞工厂
If that don't account for any darn skill... Mrs. Pierce?
这他妈还不算有技术... 皮尔斯太太
Receptionist, eh?
应聘接待员吗
Sorry, dearie.
抱歉 亲爱的
Just so happens, at the moment, receptionists are out.
眼下接待员已经过时了
Out? That was then.
过时 那是以前了
In those good old days, when even a hockshop had to stick
好年景里 连当铺都会贴招接待员的启示
this receptionist thing out there in front to show it had class.
想显示他们档次很高
Well...
那么
certainly there are other things I can do.
当然我还有别的技能
I'm an excellent cook.
我厨艺很棒
I sell my own pies and cakes,
我经常卖♥♥自♥制♥的馅饼和蛋糕
I wrote down receptionist, but that's not all I can do.
我写的是接待员 但别的我也能做
Sure it is.
你肯定不能
Or you would have written it on the card.
不然你就写下来了
I go by the cards.
我经手了很多卡片
Stenographers, secretaries, laboratory assistants,
有速记员 秘书 实验助理
nurses, chemists.
护士 药剂师
I mean, some of these girls have PhDs. ScDs.
其中有些女生还是哲学博士或理学博士
Bookkeepers, salespeople.
记账员 售货员
All laid off.
全都失业了
Sitting by their phones, hoping and praying I'll call.
她们坐在电♥话♥旁边 祈祷我能打给她们
I won't call.
我才不会打
What I'm trying to tell you is, you haven't got a chance.
我只是想告诉你 你肯定没戏
Okay, let me get that wrapped up for you.
好的 让我给您包好
Here you go. All right.
给你 好了
Anything else I can get for you?
还要什么吗
Would you like that on the blue side, or...very good.
你要蓝色那边的那个吗 很好
Next, please.
下一个
Oh hi, ma'am, what can I get for you?
你好 需要什么
All right, off to the beach.
好了 向海滩出发
I want to get you that inner tube, too.
我还想把游泳圈也给你带上
There's mother!
妈妈回来了
Mommy, mommy, can we go over to
妈妈 妈妈 我们能去
Grandpa and grandma's house for dinner and sleepover?
爷爷奶奶家吃饭过夜吗
Can we, mommy? Please?
可以吗 妈妈 求你了
We thought it'd be nice for the girls,
你自己要忙的事儿这么多
what with everything you've got on your plate.
让孩子们到我那边会对他们会好点
I just bought groceries.
我刚买♥♥了食材
Please, mommy, say yes.
求你了 妈妈 答应吧
Veda already packed up a case for the weekend.
维黛已经收拾好了周末用的行李
Well, of course you can,dear. There.
当然可以 宝贝 就是嘛
Thank you mommy, thank you! Don't worry, Mother.
谢谢妈妈 别担心 妈妈
I brought her slippers and her little bear.
我带上了她的拖鞋和小熊
So long as you girls are sure to help out.
只要你们能不添乱就好
And look after your sister.
照顾好妹妹
All aboard! Naturally, Mother.
全体就位 当然 妈妈
You sure Bert didn't put you up to this?
不是伯特叫你们来的吧
Bert? The girls were all alone.
伯特 就只有孩子们在家
Well, have a wonderful time, you two. And mind your grandparents!
玩得开心 照顾好爷爷奶奶
We will. Bye. Bye, Mother.
好的 再见 再见 妈妈
Bye, darlings.
再见 亲爱的
I can't wait to go swimming!
我等不及要去游泳了
Bye!
再见
Well, that was fast.
这么快就回来了
Hello, Mildred. Is Bert around?
你好 穆德莉 伯特在吗
Wally. Uh...
沃利 呃...
No. Not right now he isn't.
没 现在不在家
Do you know where he went?
你知道他去哪了吗
I don't.
不知道
All right. Well, um,
好吧
we had a little trouble over at Pierce Homes over a title.
我们在皮尔斯房♥产的产权上有点纠纷
Thought maybe he could help out.
想他应该能帮上忙
Ask him to drop over, will you?
叫他来找我 好吗
Is it...would there be a fee?
那...会给钱吗
We could probably cook up something.
我们应该能想想办法
Wally, come in, will you?
沃利 先进屋 好吗
If it's important, Wally, it
如果很重要的话 沃利
might be better you look Bert up yourself.
你最好自己去找伯特
He's, he's not living here, anymore.
他不住这里了 以后都不会了
What? He went away.
什么 他走了
Where?
去哪
I don't know. I didn't ask.
我不知道 也没问过
But I'm sure old Mr. Pierce might know,
但我肯定皮尔斯老先生或
or perhaps Maggie Biederhof.
玛姬·彼得霍夫可能会知道
At least how to reach him.
至少知道如何联♥系♥他
When did all this happen?
这是什么时候的事
Just a few days ago.
就在几天前
So you're saying you're busted up for good?
你是说你们就这么一拍两散了
Well, yes, as far as I know.
我想是这样的
Well, that's a hell of a note.
真没想到
So what have you been doing with yourself?
那你自己一个人过得怎么样
Oh, I keep myself busy.
不停地忙这忙那
You don't look busy.
你看起来挺闲的
The girls are away with
女儿们被祖父母接走
their grandparents and I have the day off.
我才偷得半日闲
You know, I wouldn't ask too much to take it off with you.
我想约你 但肯定不会死缠烂打
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表