剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
Never did mind being around you, Mildred.
穆德莉 我甘愿为你鞍前马后
Well...You certainly kept it to yourself.
这...以前可没看出来啊
Me, I'm conscientious.
我一直很小心翼翼
But say. What are you doing tomorrow night?
不过 你明晚有何打算
Well?
怎么样
Wally Burgan? Yes, Wally Burgan.
沃利·伯根吗 没错 就是他
Since when was Wally Burgan interested in you?
他什么时候对你感兴趣了
I don't think he ever was.
从来没觉得
But the second he heard Bert was gone,
但是他一听说伯特走了
well it was almost funny the effect it had on him.
态度立马就一百八十度大转弯
Yeah, I forgot to mention that.
这个我都忘了说了
The morals they give you credit for, you'd be surprised.
你不知道 在他们眼里 你就是个贤妻良母
To him, you were a red-hot mama the second he found out.
可他一发现这事 你就立刻变成了风♥骚♥辣妈
Found out what? Grass widow!
发现什么 你变成了弃妇
From now on, honey, you're fast.
亲爱的 从现在开始你就要风♥骚♥起来了
Are you serious? I am. And they are.
真的假的 当然 而且他们也这么觉得
So how'd you leave it for tomorrow?
明天具体怎么安排的
Well, he's picking me up at seven,
他晚上七点来接我
and taking me out somewhere.
带我出去
All right. See, there's mistake number one.
好了 这是你犯的第一个错
First thing, I wouldn't let that cluck buy your dinner.
首先 我可不会让那家伙请客
No, I would sit him right down
绝对不会 如果是我 我会邀他来坐坐
and give him one of those Mildred Pierce specials,
尝尝穆德莉·皮尔斯的手艺
just like... What?
就像 什么
Me work when he's willing to take me out?
他要请客 我为什么还自己忙活
As an investment, baby! Now shut up and let me talk.
这是投资 宝贝 先闭嘴听我说完
Why do you suppose he wants to take you out someplace?
你以为他为什么要带你出去呢
To show respect?
显示尊重吗
To prove his high regard for you? Malarkey!
证明他很关心你吗 得了吧
They take us out for one reason,
他们带我们出去的原因
and one reason only. To get a drink.
而且唯一的原因是 喝杯小酒
Them.
这就是男人
And, baby, right there is where I come in.
宝贝 说到这个 我就是行家了
Come with me. What? Now?
跟我来 什么 现在吗
Now this stuff, the gin and the Scotch, is right off the boat,
杜松子酒和威士忌 正好派上用场
but it's legit, wherever Ike got it from. And it's A-1.
不管艾克是从哪里搞来的都是合法的 上好的货
Now the other stuff, the wine, is from right here in California
其他的 这葡萄酒是加利福利亚本地的
but it's okay booze, so lean on it.
但还说得过去 放心用吧
That's the trick, baby.
这就是诀窍 宝贝
You handle the wine right
把葡萄酒一上
and the high-priced stuff will last and last.
后面的高档酒便会唇齿留香余韵不绝
Now, what are you serving?
你要做什么吃的
Who says I'm serving anything?
谁说我要做东西了
Baby, baby. You go out with him,
宝贝 你跟他出去
and he buys you dinner, and you get a little tight,
他请客 你有点醉了
and you come home and something happens...
你们回家 然后就...
Don't worry. Nothing'll happen.
别担心 什么都不会发生的
Of course something'll happen, eventually.
当然会发生点什么 最终会的
And when it happens, it's sin.
在一切发生之后 这就是罪过
It's sin because you're a grass widow and fast
罪过之处是你作为一个弃妇太放荡
and he's all paid up because he bought you dinner.
他却没责任 因为请你吃了晚饭
That makes it square.
这就让他心安理得了
But if you bought his dinner,
但若你请他吃晚饭
and cooked it for him the way you do,
并亲手下厨
and just happened to look cute in that little apron,
你身穿围裙的模样又惹人心醉
and something just happened to happen,
某些事随之发生了
well that's just nature.
那就是自然为之
Old mother Nature, baby, and we all know she's no bum.
本能为之 宝贝 我们都清楚那是无罪的
And Wally's not paid up. Not even close.
沃利可就没法心安了 根本没法儿心安
Anyway, last I heard you were up against it.
总之 刚才你还不同意呢
Play your cards right, and within
好好用自己的筹码 不出一个月
a month he'll be taking you shoppin' for a divorce!
他就会带你去购物庆祝成功离婚
So, you really think I want to be kept? Yes.
你真觉得我想找个依靠 没错
My goodness! It's really coming down!
我的天啊 这雨可真大啊
You ready to go? You mean in this?
准备走了吗 冒这么大雨出去
Well, it's what we said, isn't it?
我们不是说好了吗
It's just so awful out!
现在太不适合出门了
Why don't I fix you something here tonight
要不这样 今晚我给你做几手小菜
and we can go out some other time...
我们改日再出去
Hey, hey ,hey, I'm taking you out.
拜托 我带你出去吃
Holy smokes. I got no idea,Mildred.
天呐 真没想到 穆德莉
I thought the hired girl did all the cooking.
我还以为是专业厨师做的呢
Oh! Goodness. A hired girl.
天哪 还厨师
Not me. Plate's a little hot.
我可不是 盘子有点烫
Mildred, that was something. The pie!
穆德莉 这馅饼真好吃
Well, that's another thing you might have noticed,
你经常来我家
all the times you've been over here.
应该早注意到了啊
I don't know how much of a bartender I am,
我不知道自己调酒怎么样
but I'm an awfully good cook.
但我绝对是个好厨娘
And the gin!
这杜松子酒
I haven't had real gin since God knows when.
我都不知多久没喝过了纯正的了
All they serve in these speaks is smoke,
他们卖♥♥的都是些冒牌货
and a guy's taking his life in his hands, to boot.
酒可是男人的命啊
Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
真高兴你喜欢
Feels the chill.
有点冷
As soon as the cook gets these dishes out of sight,
我把这些盘子拿走后
she's going to put on a warmer dress.
就要去换一条暖和点的裙子
You need any help?
需要帮忙吗
I could see giving those apron strings a pull.
我可以帮你拉围裙带
You do and I might just put it on you, make you do the dishes.
你要是过来 我♥干♥脆就给你穿上 让你来洗碟子
I thought you might need a little help.
你想你可能需要帮助
I don't need help.
不需要
And I didn't ask you to come in here.
谁让你进来了
Jesus...
上帝
Gosh, I'm sorry, Mildred.
天哪 抱歉 穆德莉
I just come in to pull on those apron strings, you know, as a gag.
我只是来给你系上围裙的 仅此而已
You know I wouldn't pull any cheap tricks on you.
我不会对你使小花招的
Don't move. Don't move! Don't move.
别动 别动 别动
Penny?
想什么呢
Nothing, really.
没什么
Just thinking about Bert.
就是想到了伯特
Bert?
伯特
What's there to think about him?
他有什么好想的
Bert's a good friend. A goddamn good friend.
伯特是个好朋友 非常好的朋友
Well, that's rich.
真可笑
Not to me, it's not.
对我 他不算是
A good friend.
一个好朋友
But not so goddamn good that you
再好的朋友
wouldn't block him out of a job he was entitled to,
还不是照样被你阴谋算计
then go around playing politics so you can get it for yourself.
抢走本属于他的职位
It was Bert who started Pierce Homes, you may recall.
别忘了 皮尔斯房♥产可是伯特创立的
Bert owned farmland.
伯特拥有农场
The developers came knocking. He got lucky, that's all.
开♥发♥商找上门来 他运气好 仅此而已
Anyway, it's no good cussing, Mildred, coming from you.
穆德莉 你可没什么资格帮他骂我
Well, double-crossing's no good, coming from anybody.
背叛就是不对 谁都有资格说
I don't like it.
我可不喜欢
I don't care whether you like it or not.
我也不在乎你喜不喜欢
They needed a lawyer.
他们需要一个律师
After you talked to them they did!
那是你告诉他们的
Oh yes, at least a dozen people came to Bert,
没错 至少有十几个人找到伯特
and warned him what you were doing
提醒他你在动手脚
and begged him to go down and put his claim in,
求他出马夺回公♥司♥
but he wouldn't do it.
但是他就是不去
He didn't think it was proper.
他觉得这样不厚道
Till he found out what was proper,and what a pal you were.
最后终于知道什么叫厚道 也知道了你是什么人
That's...Mildred, I swear to you, I give you my word!
那是 穆德莉 我向你发誓 我保证
What's that worth, exactly?
你保证管屁用
Why don't you tell the truth, Wally?
照实说吧 沃利
You've gotten what you came for, haven't you? A drink, a dinner,
你来这的目的都达到了不是吗 喝酒 吃饭
some things I'd prefer not to mention.
还有我不愿提起的事
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表