剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
And he says to me,
他就说 为什么
"Why not, she still got hands, doesn't she?"
她的一双巧手可还在呢
Now, I know, I shouldn't be drummin' up more competition but...
我知道我不该鼓励竞争对手 可...
There ya go!
拿好哦
Right?
对吧
Bert? What is it?
伯特 怎么了
It's, uh... Veda's outside.
呃 维黛在外面
Veda?
维黛
Well, let her in.
那让她进来呀
She wants to talk out there.
她想在外面谈
But why?
为什么
I don't know.
不知道
Veda!
维黛
Come inside. There's food.
进来吧 吃点东西
I can't, Mother.
不了 妈妈
Hello, Father. Veda.
您好 爸爸 维黛
But you've come all this way.
你都大老远地来了
I'm actually on my way out.
其实我正要出远门
I'm... I'm flying to New York this afternoon.
今天下午飞去纽约
New York?
纽约
Oh, we had no idea.
我们一点也不知情
Well, we all know that L.A.
你们也知道在洛杉矶
Is hopeless for a classical singer, and...
古典歌♥手是没指望的
now that my voice is better,
现在我的声音好多了
uh, New York is the only real option.
纽约是最佳去处
But I heard you two were back,
我又听说你俩回来了
so I thought I'd stop by on my way.
所以顺路来看看
So you're moving?
你要搬走
To New York?
去纽约
That's the idea.
是这么想的
Alone?
一个人
No. Uh, Monty's there now.
不是 蒙特已经过去了
And you're...
那你...
I presume you have some sort of job lined up?
你应该安顿好活计了吧
As a matter of fact, I do. Um...
确实是的...
I've been speaking with Mr. Hobey,
我一直和霍比先生有联络
Father, at Consolidated Foods. And...
联合食品公♥司♥的
he's been very patient. Very generous, and, uh,
他很有耐心 也很慷慨
I think everything's gonna work out just fine.
我想一切都会好好的
They do a fine job. I've said so myself.
他们生意不错 我也这么说
I'm very pleased with how it's all turned out.
现在这样我很满意
How difficult it must have been...
你一定费了不少心思
playing your cards just so.
盘算到现在
I have no idea what you mean, Mother.
我不懂你什么意思 妈妈
Consolidated Foods.
联合食品公♥司♥
What was it?
什么来着
Twenty-five hundred a week? Not to mention,
一周两千五
your ticket out of here, once and for all.
更不用说这还是你远走高飞的机会了
From everything you hate and despise.
永远远离你憎恶不齿的一切
That's the idea, isn't it?
这才是你的想法 对吧
Now you're going to make me miss my flight.
再和你说我要误机了
Goodbye, Father.
再见 爸爸
Then go. Go!
走吧 走
Was it even damaged, your voice? Was it?
你嗓子真坏了吗 有吗
Don't make a scene, Mother.
别在大家面前闹 妈妈
Go! Get out of my sight!
走 在我眼前消失
I don't need you, either!
我也不需要你
Go to New York, for all I care!
去你的纽约 我才不在乎
And don't you ever come back!
有本事永远别回来
Do you hear me? Never again!
听到没 别回来
I won't have it!
我再也不用忍♥受你了
I won't have it!
再也不用了
Mildred.
穆德莉
Thought I might find you here.
猜到你在这
Mildred?
穆德莉
What?
干嘛
To hell with her.
让她见鬼去
I said, to hell with her!
让她见鬼去
All right, Bert.
听你的 伯特
To hell with her!
让她见鬼去
God damn it.
她会遭报应的
That's what I wanna hear!
这样就对了
Come on...
来
We've got each other.
我们至少还拥有彼此
Haven't we?
是不是
Let's get stinko.
一醉方休
Yes.
对
Let's get stinko.
一醉方休
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表