剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
There have been plenty of others.
还不止这些
Girls her own age...
这个年龄的女孩...
No, actually, there haven't.
不 没有的事儿
Girls her own age,
你没注意到吗
if you haven't noticed, don't interest Veda.
维黛对她那个年龄的东西根本没兴趣
You've set her against me! I, I, I don't care...
你让她与我对着干 我不想听...
I don't care a bit for all your fine talk!
我不想听你的那些狡辩
You've set her against me!
你让她和我对着干
You wanna know why Veda
想知道维黛为什么
never invites anybody to that house of yours?
从来不请人去你家吗
No, I don't!
不 我不想知道
You wanna know why nobody ever goes there?
知道为什么没人去吗
I'm going home.
我要回家
Because you're afraid to have people come over,
因为你害怕大家去你家
What would you do with them? You haven't got the nerve!
你不敢面对他们 你就是不敢
Doesn't it strike you as funny that,
你不觉得可笑吗
that Veda has 100 friends,
维黛有无数朋友
here, there, everywhere she goes, and you haven't any?
到哪儿都能交到 而你没有任何朋友
No, I'm wrong, you have one.
不 我错了 你还有一个朋友
That bartender.
那个调酒师
But that's all.
只有一个
Nobody ever gets invited to your house, nobody.
你没邀请过任何人 一个也没有
What...what are you talking about?
你... 你在说什么
How can I give parties, or invite people, with a...
我怎么开派对 请朋友
with a living to make, and
我要挣钱养家
a...A business to run... Living, my eye!
有生意得去打理 养家 上帝啊
That's your excuse!
都是借口
Because nobody but a varlet would give a second's thought
因为除了无赖 没人受得了
to what you've been talking about tonight.
你今晚所说的话
You know, once I thought I was mistaken,
你知道吗 我曾想过或许是我弄错了
that maybe you were a lady, after all.
我想你应该是一位淑女
That was when you handed me that first $20 bill, and I took it.
就在那次你递给我二十块钱 我接受了
You see a lady wouldn't care.
你是真正的淑女 不在乎这点钱
But you...
但是你...
before I'd borrowed even 50 bucks,
我向你借取区区五十美元
you had to go, and make a chauffeur out of me
你都要让我给你当司机
to get your money's worth.
让这钱花的物有所值
And rub it in. Well, no more.
还没完没了地说 不会再有了
I've taken my last dime off you,
我再也不会管你借钱
Mildred, and God willing, before my sun goes down,
穆德莉 我再怎么落魄也会把你的钱
I'll pay back every cent of it!
一分不差地还给你
You know what this needs, is the crime of rape!
现在我们最需要的是鱼水狂欢
Mildred!
穆德莉
Mildred!
穆德莉
Mildred!
穆德莉
Mildred! Don't be a fool!
穆德莉 别犯傻
Not in this storm, don't be a damn fool!
这大雨天的 别犯傻
Oh God. Help!
天啊 救命
Mother, what...
妈妈 怎么...
Tomorrow, get your piano.
明天给你买♥♥钢琴
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表