剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
Oh?
什么事
It's Glendale.
格伦代尔
I've simply gotta find a place more centrally located.
我得找到一处更靠近市中心的房♥子
I'm in the car all day.
我这整天都耽误在车上了
Well, hallelujah.
感谢上帝 你终于醒悟了
And I've been thinking Pasadena.
我在考虑帕萨迪纳
Between the three restaurants,
在三家餐馆之间
it would really be the most convenient.
再方便不过了
Actually, I've been meaning to call you
其实 我一直想打给你
to coerce you into showing me around a little.
想让你带我四处转转
Just to help me get my bearings.
帮我拿拿主意什么的
Nobody knows it better than you.
没有人比你更熟悉了
Sounds like what you need is a real estate agent.
你好像需要一个房♥地♥产♥中介
No, that's exactly what I want to avoid.
我躲他们还来不及呢
Well, perhaps, something could be arranged...
也许可以安排一下
I'd have to check my schedule, of course.
当然我得先看下我的日程
Would you?
可以吗
On one condition.
有一个条件
I get this.
今天我请客
This side of Sierra Madre is, it's less desirable,
马德雷山脉这一侧 不怎么抢手
though the price tag drops considerably.
不过价格也相应低很多
Oh. All right.
好的
Eaton Drive is charming. Mmm-hmm.
伊顿大道很美
McDonald Park, that's a laugh.
麦当劳公园 就是个笑话
Went to school with Duncan, when his father was busy
和邓肯一起上学那时候 他爸爸正忙着
buying up the block and renaming it.
买♥♥下这块地重新命名呢
This one off Lomora looks promising.
罗莫拉这个很看好
I don't know about the condition.
我还不知道条件如何
Oh, and this place, the old Cunningham estate is top-drawer.
这处古老的坎宁安庄园非常好
I like that. This you can skip,
我喜欢那个 这个可以忽略了
and this one. I wouldn't even look at that.
这一处 我看都不想看
And this old Tudor knockoff, it's, it's a bit of a farce.
而这处仿都铎式的 太可笑了
Oh, I don't like that at all.
我也不喜欢
You're better off in Oak Knolls or Gwinn Park, I think.
我觉得你最好看看橡山和格温公园
Here's 5441, not sure about the condition, but...
这是5441号♥ 不太清楚状况 但
might as well have a look.
最好也看一下
Stop that!
别叫了
Not quite what I had in mind.
跟我想得不太一样
Do we get the dog too?
要连狗一起买♥♥下吗
Stop that!
别叫了
Well...
这个
Beautiful.
真漂亮
This? Could be. With a little money spent on it.
这栋 或许 如果能花点钱改造一下
Come in, if you want.
想看就进来吧
I don't have much to offer.
我也没什么拿得出手了
Just for a peep.
那就看一下吧
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
美 太美了
What do they want for it?
他们要价是多少
Oh, uh, year before last, 75 flat.
前年是 七万五
Last year, 50,000. Now it's more like 30...
去年 五万 现在大概三万
When was it built?
什么时候建的
Uh, ground broke in '09.
1909年动工
So, I can offer you tea, or something stronger.
给你泡点茶还是喝酒
I'd love something stronger.
喝酒吧
I'm out of ice and seltzer.
但是没有冰和苏打水了
I prefer it straight.
我喜欢喝纯的
Ha. Since when?
你什么时候开始喝纯的了
I do think that Oak Knoll property is something to look into...
我觉得橡山值得考虑
I can dig up on the owners.
我可以跟房♥主谈谈
Cheers.
干杯
You haven't changed so much.
你没怎么变
On liquor, I'd say you were about the same.
还是喜欢喝同一种酒
Well, I prefer rye, these days...
最近我比较爱喝裸麦威士忌...
Oh, gosh, Monty. It's such a wonderful place.
天哪蒙特 这地方真不错
I'm tempted to stop looking right now.
我现在已经不想看别处了
It does have its charms. You haven't even seen the gardens.
的确很诱人 你还没看到花♥园♥呢
You don't have to sell me.
你不用非得卖♥♥给我
And you don't have to stand
也不必站那么远
there yelling from across the room, either.
嚷着和我说话
So how are you? Honestly.
你最近如何 说真的
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm glad.
真替你高兴
How are you?
你呢
I'm fine.
我也不错
Well, I'm glad too.
我也很替你高兴
You know, gentlemen in my circumstances don't,
你知道 像我这种境况的男人都不
don't have a great deal of romance in their lives.
都没有太多风流韵事
If you keep this up, you might
如果你再挑逗下去
find yourself the victim of some ravening brute.
说不定就会被饥渴的猛兽吃个干净
Being ravened isn't so bad.
饥渴也不是什么坏事嘛
Just the same, we should try and stick to the house.
我们应该回到房♥子上来
One thing bothers me.
有一件事很伤脑筋
What's that?
怎么了
Well...
嗯...
If I were to actually buy the place, what would happen to you?
如果我真的买♥♥下这个地方 你怎么办
I mean, would there be a brute, ravening around somewhere,
我是说 饥渴的猛兽会不会纠缠不清
or would I have it all to myself?
还是说 都是我一个人的
All yours. Lock, stock and barrel.
你的 所有一切都是你的
I see.
了解了
And I made a slight mistake before, about the price.
之前我的报价有点小差错
To you, it's $29,580.
给你的话 只要29,580元
That'll square up a little debt I owe you,
抵消掉一部分我欠你的债
that's been bothering me for quite some time.
这个问题困扰我很久了
You owe me a debt?
你欠我的债
If you try, I think you can recall it.
好好想想 你肯定记得
Oh damn it, your legs are still immoral.
该死的 你的腿还是那么性感
You think they're bowed?
觉不觉得弯了点
Stop waving them around.
别动来动去的
I asked you.
我在问你呢
No.
不
No.
一点也不
Oh, Monty.
蒙特
How could I ever live here without you?
你不在这儿 我怎么住得下去
I couldn't do it.
我办不到
Well, I always said you'd make some guy a fine wife,
我一直说你会是个好妻子
if you didn't live in Glendale.
只要你不住在格伦代尔
Is that a proposal?
这是在求婚吗
If you move to Pasadena, it is.
如果你搬来帕萨迪纳 那就是
You mean if I buy this house. No.
你是说如果我买♥♥下这栋房♥子 不
No, it's about three times as much house, as you need,
不 这房♥子比你需要的大太多了
and there are plenty of other likely, wiser choices.
还有其他更明智的选择
But, I won't live in Glendale.
但我是不会住格伦代尔的
Then, all right.
那好吧
Yes.
我愿意
Yes!
我愿意
What do you say we ride to Laguna to celebrate?
我们去拉古娜庆祝一下怎么样
Under the stars.
漫步在星空下
Not unless I can go in a dinner coat.
没有晚礼服我是不会去的
That mockery of elegance is about all I have left.
我就只剩这点可笑的风度了
Then we'll skip Laguna.
那我们就跳过拉古娜
I love you in a dinner jacket.
我喜欢你穿礼服的样子
We'll step out properly and pop champagne!
我们就散散步 开个香槟
If it's true.
假如是真的
If we really are engaged...
假如我们真的要订婚的话...
That's it. K-E-C-A,
对 K-E-C-A
"The Aristocrat of the Air."
《空中贵族》
Told you she'd be on it.
就说她会成功的
You know who that is, don't you, on the radio?
你知道广播里的是谁 对吧
That's Veda Pierce, Mrs. Pierce's daughter.
维黛·皮尔斯 皮尔斯夫人的女儿
You don't say. I do say.
真的吗 当然
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表