剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
Congratulations, kiddo! Thanks, Monty.
恭喜你啊 丫头 谢谢 蒙特
Oh, Veda.
维黛啊
The Philharmonic.
爱乐乐团啊
Do you remember the first concert
你记得我第一次带你去爱乐乐团
I took you to at the Philharmonic?
听音乐会吗
It was a Young People's Concert...
那是场青年音乐会
Picture time, doll.
该拍照了可人儿
Mustn't keep the boys waitin'.
别让他们久等
Excuse me, Mother. You go on.
我得去了 妈妈 去吧
Here she is, fellas. She's all yours.
她来了伙计们 交给你们了
Miss Pierce!
皮尔斯小姐
Over here, Miss Pierce.
看这啊 皮尔斯小姐
Yeah, Miss Pierce, here.
看这 皮尔斯小姐
One for the Radio Times.
给《广播时报》来一张
That's it, that's it. Let's go.
就这样 就这样 走吧
And Qui La Voce would be the perfect finish.
用《甜美的声音》收尾再好不过
It'll be no Opie Lucas repertoire, I promise you that.
肯定一点欧佩·卢卡斯的戏份都没有
Then there's the dress to consider...
还要考虑裙子
the color, the fabric.
什么颜色 什么材质
Not to mention, the little matter of a publicity agent.
更不用说还有公♥关♥的事
Thank you, Monty.
谢谢 蒙特
I saw a lovely pale peach
我在布罗格家看到一件
gown at Bullock's, in satin.
漂亮的浅桃色长裙 缎子的
This isn't the kind of dress you shop for, Mother.
妈妈 这种裙子不是上街买♥♥来的
It's not?
不是吗
This dress gets made. And the hat.
这种裙子得订做 还有帽子
The hat? For the Philharmonic?
为爱乐乐团专门定做帽子吗
Just for the first interval.
就是为第一次幕间休息
To give a sense of progression, a gain in intimacy.
产生一种连贯性 一种亲切感
The consummate showman.
完美的表演者
We'll need to reserve seats. A dozen at least.
我们得预订一些座位 至少订一打
I'll talk to Levinson in the morning. Yes, do.
我早上跟列文森说 对 跟他说
And some sort of supper following. That needs planning as well.
之后再办个晚宴 也得好好计划一下
Well, I'm done in.
我不掺和了
You ladies are obviously up for hours, scheming.
你们女人家的显然是要彻夜不眠地筹划了
Don't go, Monty.
别走啊 蒙特
You might have heard, I have chores in the morning.
你大概知道的 我早上还有事要办
I think I'll stay in the tack room tonight.
今晚我就在马具室将就好了
Oh, I don't want to turn you out.
我不想你受委屈
That's quite all right.
小事一桩
I guess we're truly middle-aged, aren't we, Monty?
我们是真的年已不惑呀 蒙特
I guess that's it.
我想也是
Good night, dear.
晚安 宝贝
Sleep tight.
好梦
That's four pounds shrimp, four pounds lobster,
需要四磅河虾 四磅龙虾
two pounds crab... Crab?
两镑蟹... 蟹
Yes. And the caviar?
是的 鱼子酱呢
And one pound caviar, that's correct.
对 还要一磅鱼子酱
Is this the restaurant account?
记在餐厅帐上吗
No, the second account.
不 另记
And it's July 20th. Ah, yes.
7月20日用 好的
Yes, the big night. Very big night indeed.
是个大日子 非常重要的日子
Yes. Thank you, Mr. Peters.
好了 谢谢你 彼得斯先生
A pleasure, Mrs. Beragon.
很乐意服务 伯瑞格太太
Yes, Sigrid?
进来 希格丽德
I have a pile of messages.
找您的电♥话♥响个不停
Mr. Eckstein called,
埃克斯坦先生打来
says he still hasn't received his May payment.
说他还没收到五月的货款
I'll have to call him back.
我会打给他
Also, your florist called.
还有 花店来过电
Plus Ida again...
艾达也找了你好几次...
Oh, Ida! Shoot!
艾达 可恶
Um, is that the florist's number? Yes.
这是花店电♥话♥吗 是的
Oh, and Mr. Burgan called.
对了 还有伯根先生
Wally? What did he want?
沃利 他想干嘛
He didn't say. Just that it was important
他没说 只说事情紧急
you call him back.
让你快回电♥话♥
Take messages. I'll get back to them as soon as I can.
继续记好留言 我会尽快回复的
Yes, Mrs. Pierce...
好的 皮尔斯太太
Yes, Mrs. Beragon.
不 伯瑞格太太
Tell Miriam not to worry about restocking tonight.
让米丽娅姆别担心今晚的续货问题
There'll be plenty of time after the rush.
晚饭高峰过后有足够时间补货
Huntington florist.
这里是亨廷顿花店
Hello, this is Mrs. Beragon.
喂 我是伯瑞格太太
Ah, Mrs. Beragon, how are you today?
伯瑞格太太 近况如何
Very good, thank you.
很好 谢谢
Now do you have any white orchids?
你那有白兰花吗
Take these two down to the cellar. All right.
这两箱入藏地窖 没问题
Ah, swell.
不错嘛
The delivery we've all been waiting for.
酒终于送到了
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Nothing broken, I trust?
没破损的吧
All looks fine.
完好无缺
I would put those on the top. Yes, sir.
把这些放到顶层 是 先生
Hello, dear.
宝贝
I thought you were seeing to the garden today.
你今天不是要收拾花♥园♥吗
Well, I was. But the liquor showed up,
我去过了 但酒送到了
so Frederick and I are stocking the galley.
我和弗雷德里克就过来码酒
Just checked the Chateau Lascombes, 1929. A perfect year.
力士金庄1929年酿造 酿酒佳年
Taste?
小酌一口吗
Honestly, Monty. At this hour.
你开玩笑吗 蒙特 这个点
No! Veda.
不行 维黛
This is all wrong. Veda.
完全不行 维黛
Levy, no. None of this "Pasadena Starlet" business...
列文 不行 别考虑帕萨迪纳的演出
It's got to be Glendale! And radio!
我要在格伦代尔唱 在电台
And studied right here in Los Angeles!
就在洛杉矶进修
What do ya mean? This is fantastic!
你什么意思 这机会千载难逢
You couldn't have written it better yourself!
机不可失 失不再来
There are 2,000 seats in that place,
那里只有两千张座位
and they've all got to feel like I'm one of them!
而且观众的素质会显得我身价低廉
Don't you see?
你明白了吗
Okay, I guess you got a point.
行 你说的也不无道理
Afternoon, Mrs. Beragon.
下午好 伯瑞格太太
Never thought I'd hear you rooting for Glendale.
没想到你这么在意格伦代尔
There's a first time for everything.
万事皆有第一次
Are you ready, Mrs. Temple?
好了吗 汤普太太
Voila!
瞧
Oh, Veda! I think it's enchanting.
噢 维黛 这太迷人了
It's first class.
一流
We added the bodice.
我们加了紧身上衣
You don't think it's too Vaudeville?
你不觉得这有点像玩杂耍的吗
Vaudeville?
杂耍
I can't come out looking like both Gish sisters.
我可不想打扮成另一个吉许姐妹
Oh, don't be silly.
别傻了
I'd skip the bodice.
我建议别要紧身上衣
All right, without the bodice.
好 不要紧身上衣
But, with a matching parasol!
但配把小洋伞
A parasol? By Saturday? It'll have to be a rush.
小洋伞 星期六之前吗 那得赶工
Whatever she needs, Mrs. Temple.
照她说的做 汤普太太
This is a very special occasion.
这次演出非同寻常
Oh, Mother, the time! I have rehearsal at 3:00.
妈妈 注意时间 我三点有排练
Come... I'll take ya. I'm heading that way now.
来 我顺路带你过去
Mrs. Beragon, Mr. Beragon.
伯瑞格太太 伯瑞格先生 打扰了
You two run along. There's still so much to do here.
慢走 要忙的太多了
The silver. The linens...
银制餐具 亚麻餐桌布♥什♥么的
Look at you.
瞧你那样子
You'd think nothing was happening around here in four days time!
你以为四天后是寻常日吗
You'd think everything just happens by itself!
你以为什么事都自己各就各位吗
The crowds.
真堵
Tommy, I had no idea.
汤米 真没料想到
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表