剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
If I were willing.
只要我愿意
Ye gods and little fishes, hear my cynical laughter...
老天爷 要我怎么嘲笑你好呢
If I were willing!
只要我愿意
Stupid, don't you know what he sees in you?
真蠢 你知道他喜欢你那一点吗
About what you see, I think.
我想和你一样
No, it's your legs.
不 是你的腿
What?
什么
He said that? To you?
他跟你说这些
Why shouldn't he? We're very good friends, and...
有何不可呢 我们是很好的朋友
I hope I have a mature point of view on such matters.
我希望我在这方面能有更成熟的见解
Really, he speaks very nicely about your legs.
真的 他说你的腿很好看
And, he has a theory about them.
他还有一套理论
He says, that a gingham apron is the greatest provocation ever invented
他说 方格围裙是有史以来
by woman, for the torture of man.
最能勾起男人欲望的女装
And that the very best legs are found in kitchens,
美♥腿♥往往不是在厅堂摇摆生姿
not in drawing rooms.
而是在厨房♥忙碌奔走
Ha. "Never take the mistress,
他的原话是
if you can get the maid," is how he puts it.
"有女仆 谁还需要老婆"
Not that he would consider them his equals, per se.
当然他不会觉得她们能和他平起平坐
Try as he will at his slumming,
不过他已经愿意尝试屈尊了
his shoes are still custom-made.
他的鞋都是定做的
They ought to be. They cost me enough.
应该是 花了我不少钱
You didn't know that, did you?
你不知道吧
You buy his shoes?
你给他买♥♥鞋
Ye gods and little fishes. His shoes,
老天爷 他的鞋
and his shorts, and his drinks,
衣服 酒
and everything else he's needed over the last four months.
这四个月他所有的开销
Including his polo dues!
包括马球会费
So, you needn't call on your gods and little fishes.
你不用叫老天爷了
No, Miss Pierce,
别做梦了 大小姐
it's not my legs he likes me for, it's my money!
他喜欢的不是我的腿 是我的钱
And so long as it's that,
既然是这样
we'll see who's the varlet and who's the boss.
这回看看到底谁是主子 谁是奴才
You think he hauls you all over town because he likes it?
你以为他带你兜风 是因为他喜欢吗
No. In fact, he actually complains about it.
事实上 他没少抱怨
Surprising as it may seem, he'll marry me, or not marry me,
可能你想不到 娶了我
so his gentlemanly belly will have something to eat.
他那高贵的肚子才有饭吃
And, lo and behold, you're in exactly the same position.
听着 你也一样
And, I say, there'll be no more money for you, not one cent,
从现在开始 一分钱都不多给你
until you take back everything you've said, and apologize for it! I?
除非你收回刚才的话 向我道歉
I don't have to apologize for anything!
我不用为任何事抱歉
You're the one who ruins everything always!
是你总是把一切都毁掉
And that's the piano that you're gonna practice on,
你还是老老实实弹这架钢琴
Stop! until I get ready, in my own good time,
放开 只有我有钱了
to buy you another!
才会给你买♥♥新的
So his phone's down. Send him a wire, baby.
他的电♥话♥打不通 就发电报吧
There's no good reason to go out on a night like this, none.
这样的天气不应该出门
All things must come to an end, Lucy.
露西 一切都要有个了结
I promised myself it would be tonight, and it will be.
我说今晚 就是今晚
Oh, that's all fine and good... I'm going!
不去也没事的... 我要去
That's all there is to it.
必须做个了断
Well, not without your trench coat and galoshes!
记得带上雨衣和雨鞋
I had no idea you'd show up!
没想到你会来
What do you mean? Careful. What...
什么意思 小心
Slow down.
慢点
How the hell did you get here anyway?
你怎么过来的
I thought they closed the roads!
我以为封路了
Well...
没有封
You know, Mildred, sometimes I wonder if you have good sense.
穆德莉 有时候我在想你是否有脑子
How could I refuse such a rare invitation?
这么难得的邀请 让我如何拒绝的了呢
Pretty gloomy, huh?
非常荒凉 是吗
Not what it used to be. It's not so bad upstairs.
以前可不这样 楼上没有这么糟糕
Yep, the Beragon brothers' "House of Beragon"
没错 伯瑞格兄弟的伯瑞格别♥墅♥
Has seen better days.
曾经无比辉煌
Is your mother still... Still in Philadelphia? Yes.
你的母亲还 还在费城 没错
It's just up here.
就在这上面
Her bank stock was assessable.
她的银行股票正在评估
And the depositors, they want their money. So,
存款者想要回他们的钱 所以...
until the tide turns...
形势转变之前
Anyway, here we are.
不管了 我们到了
My humble abode.
鄙人之陋室
Why, it's quite nice, actually.
怎么这么说 实际上已经非常不错了
Servants quarters, really, but I liked having a little fire
和佣人住的差不多 我该生个火
and they seemed cozier, somehow.
这能使屋里舒适些
Well. Get a load of you.
哇 快看看你
Such grandeur deserves a drink.
如此华丽装束值得喝一杯
Shouldn't we wait for the Ewings?
我们不等尤因斯吗
The who?
等谁
Isn't that their name?
难道记错了
The... There aren't going to be any Ewings. Or any Biltmore.
不会有什么尤因斯或是巴尔的摩
What's gotten into you?
你中什么邪了
What do you mean? It's New Year's Eve.
什么意思 今天可是新年前夜
Can't you see there's a storm going on? A real neck-breaker?
没看到外面下着暴风雨吗 会死人的
I didn't see any storm.
我可没看见什么暴风雨
Well.
好吧
If that's the case, I'm going home.
这样的话 我要回家
I'm certainly not in the mood for this.
我可没什么心情
There's really only one decision you'll be making tonight.
今晚你能选的只有
Red pajamas or green pajamas? Nope.
穿哪个颜色的睡衣了 不
I'm going home.
我要回家
Well, in case you change your mind,
如果你改主意了
I'll leave the green pajamas out right
绿睡衣就放在
next to your drink and you can...
你的酒杯旁 这样你可以...
I haven't left yet.
我还没走
No, of course, you haven't I'm inviting you to stay...
当然 你还没走 我是在请你...
How could you go and tell her those things?
你怎么能告诉她那些事情
Tell whom what? If you don't mind my asking?
我不明白 告诉谁什么事情
You know perfectly well what I'm talking about.
你心里明镜似地 我在说些什么
How could you say such things to that child?
你怎么和那孩子说这种事情
And who gave you the right to talk about my legs anyway?
谁允许你谈论我的腿的
Well everyone else does. Why not me?
其他人也谈论 为什么说我
What?
什么
Well, that's how you like it.
你喜欢这样
If it wasn't,
不是的话
why you wouldn't have your skirts taken up every time you...
你干嘛总把你的裙子撩到...
I don't care what you think! It's no conversation for a child!
不管你怎么想 这种话题不该跟孩子谈
Child! I don't know how it was where you came from.
还孩子呢 我不知道你怎么看这事
Maybe the, the sweet young things
或许你觉得十七岁的大孩子
were told by their mothers at age 17,
从母亲那里得知那些青春的躁动
and were greatly surprised.
还会非常惊讶
But that kid? She knows.
但你家姑娘什么都知道
What am I supposed to do? Act like a zany when I
我能怎样 晚上把你接走
drive off with you at night,
第二天早上在送回来
and don't bring you back until the next morning?
还要装作什么都没发生吗
You think she doesn't know where you've been?
你以为她不知道你去过哪儿
Hell, she even asks me how many times.
妈的 她甚至问过我们干了多少次
And you tell her?
你就告诉她了
Sure.
当然
She greatly admires my capacity, and yours.
她十分仰慕我的床上功夫 还有你的
Oh...now I see it.
现在我终于明白了
I always thought it was funny that she never invited
我一直在想 她怎么从来都不邀请
these Pasadena people to visit her once in a while.
那些帕萨迪纳的人来家里玩
Because, you've been filling her up with all this foolishness!
因为你给她灌输了这些垃圾在她的脑子里
The best legs are found in kitchens,
美♥腿♥往往不是在厅堂摇摆生姿
not in drawing rooms?
而是在厨房♥忙碌奔走
She actually believes Glendale isn't good enough.
她连格伦代尔都看不上了
And that, I'm not good enough! Oh, for God's sake.
连我这当妈的她都看不上了 天啊
What invitations are you talking about? To my mother's?
你说哪次 邀请她来见我母亲这里那次
To cocktail parties I've dragged her to? Who would expect
还是说我带她去的鸡尾酒会 谁会要
a 14-year-old girl...
一个十四岁的小女孩...
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表