剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
Get your Times here for five cents!
五分一份《时代周刊》
Read all about it!
快来看报
Get your Times here! Only a nickel!
《时代周刊》只要五分
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
号♥外 号♥外 快来看报
Riot feared in Scottsboro, Alabama!
亚拉巴马州的斯高兹堡洛发生暴♥乱♥
Nine arrested for attacking white girls!
九人因袭击白人女孩被捕
I'll just get a ham sandwich with lettuce,
一份加生菜的火腿三明治
a glass of milk,and please,
和一杯牛奶 谢谢
Just as soon as... Coming right up.
尽量快点 马上来
Here you go.
慢用
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't know what newspapers you're reading, pal.
不知道你读的是什么报纸 伙计
The Times, the Chronicle.
《时代周刊》 《纪实报道》
All the editorial pages say the same...
媒体的评论都是千篇一律
Check the crime blotter. That's where the real news is.
看那些犯罪记录吧 那才是现实
Well, they say next year at the latest.
说最迟明年
Word on the street says different.
舆♥论♥就由不得他们了
Oh, you didn't care for it?
你没关注吗
Well, it's no Flesh and the Devil, anyway.
反正不是《肉体与魔鬼》[1926年嘉宝主演影片]
I just think she's heaven on screen. I could watch her sleep.
她就是银幕女王 看她睡觉都是种享受
Oh, Garbo snores!
嘉宝打鼾的哟
You!
喂
You dirty little crook! I caught you red-handed!
你个小蹄子 这下逮着你了
I caught her! She's been doing it right along,
被我抓个正着 她借着收拾桌子
she's been stealing tips off my tables!
顺手偷拿我桌上的小费
She stole 10 cents off table 18,
十八号♥桌那女士刚坐下
right after that lady sat down,
她就偷走了桌子上的十分钱
and just now she stole 15 off a 40-cent tip
刚才那四十分的小费 又被她偷走了十五分
right under my nose, and I seen her do it!
就在我眼皮底下 我亲眼所见
All right! Quiet down, both of you!
好了 你们两个安静点
We got no time for this!
现在没时间争这个
Ida, what the hell you got out here?
艾达 你出来做什么
Anna says she caught Doris is glommin' tips!
安娜说桃瑞丝偷她小费
I just seen her steal off of table 14!
我看见你偷十四桌小费
That's it. Both of you, you're fired!
够了 你们两个被开除了
What? I didn't do nothin'! What? Mr. Chris!
什么 我是无辜的 克里斯先生
Oh, no? You turn my place into boxing ring!
是吗 你都把这儿闹成搏击场了
That's it! You are out!
够了 你们被炒了
No! That's so unfair!
不 太不公平了
I don't need this kind of treatment. The nerve!
这就是你们的待客之道吗 真受不了
Ladies and gentlemen,I apologize for such commotion, okay?
女士们先生们 我对此十分抱歉
Please...
请继续
And then? We got,we got two waitresses gone,
然后呢 这样就少两个人手
we got a whole lunch trade,
我们还要做午餐生意
what do you expect?
你打算怎么办
Mr. Chris!
克里斯先生
I, I don't have time for this.
我 我现在没时间
Girls! Please! You're not helping us!
姑娘们 静一静 别帮倒忙
Get out. Get out!
出去 出去
Somebody get out now.
谁出去招呼着
It's a mess out there.
外面一团糟
Yes, because everybody is here ignoring their tables!
因为你们都在里面闹 不去外头接待
I'm telling you, Mr. Chris, this is a lunch trade.
我跟你说了克里斯先生 现在是午饭点
You gum up the tracks, you lose.
过了现在就别想做生意了
What's this?
什么情况
Oh, you mean to tell me she's here to take over for me?
你让她过来接管我的位子吗
Oh, no! Nothing doing!
算了吧 哪跟哪啊
Who is she?
她是谁
No way does Anna get the boot for some ankle off the street.
不能大街上随便拉个人过来代替安娜
If it wasn't for Anna,
要不是安娜
we'd all be gettin' our tips nicked.
我们的小费怎么没的都不知道
Wait a minute!
等一下
You. You here to work?
你 你是过来工作的吗
Well, yes, if you...
是的 如果你们
That's it, I'm quits!
够了 我才不干
No way am I staying with her!
我不要和这种人共事
How can you drag in some dame off the street
你怎么能随便从大街上拉个大婶来
just 'cause Anna had the guts to...
就因为安娜敢...
Okay, okay, cut the hoo-ha!
行了 行了 别废话了
Anna and the new girl stay.
安娜和那个新人留下
Now go, go, go! Go!
快快快 干活去
Thank you very much. Go, go.
多谢 快出去
Study that while I find you something.
先学着 我给你找东西
Prices specially.
特别要记住价格
What size you wear? Ten.
你穿几号♥的 十号♥
You ever work in a restaurant?
在餐厅工作过吗
No.
没有
Your uniform comes off the first check.
制♥服♥从第一份薪水里扣
Three ninety-five, and you keep it laundered.
三块九毛五 要保持整洁
The pay is 25 cents an hour,
你工资是一小时二十五美分
and you keep your own tips.
小费可以自己留着
And what's your name, Miss?
你怎么称呼 小姐
Ida. Yours?
艾达 你呢
Mildred Pierce.
穆德莉·皮尔斯
I'm giving you a light station, see?
给你个轻松点的活
Tables one through six.
负责一到六号♥桌
That's so's you don't get no fours.
这样就不用接待四人桌的客人
Singles and two's are easier.
一两个人比较容易应付
Now, all them that's just come in, you take them,
他们进来后 你要带他们入座
I'll cover the others. Come on.
我搞定其他的 跟着我
Now you show, after two stiffs,
你终于才来 刚才俩讨厌鬼
one goose cursing at me non-stop
一只呆头鹅不停骂骂咧咧
and two fours about to torch the place!
还有两个四人桌的人差点没把这地方给掀了
So here you mark your number. You're number nine.
你在这儿写你自己的编号♥ 你是九号♥
Here you mark the number of the table,
这儿记桌号♥
and here the number of customers on the check,
这儿记一桌几位客人
and down here, everything they order.
然后他们点的东西都写这里
Now, you got to account for every check, see?
每笔帐你都要算清楚
If you make a mistake, it's deducted,
如果帐算少了 你得赔
and you got to pay for it. Got it?
就从你工资里扣 明白了
Got it. Go.
明白 去吧
Can I help you?
请问要点些什么吗
Well, we're not sure we're having anything at all.
我们都不知道还吃不吃得上了
What kind of place is this, anyway,
这到底是什么地方
letting people sit around
就让我们在这干等
and not even asking them if they minded waiting?
都不问一下我们介不介意等
Well, it's been a... little trouble earlier,
先前这儿出了点问题
but if you could just be patient for a moment,
劳您架再稍微多等一会儿
I'll see that you're served at once.
我看看能不能帮你们立刻上菜
The roast chicken is awfully good today.
今天的烤鸡味道不错
Well then. I'll have the 67-cent lunch with chicken.
好吧 给我一份六十七分的套餐加烤鸡
I'll do the same.
我也一样
But see to it that there's
但我的不要加肉汁
no gravy on mine in any way, shape or form.
无论如何不能加肉汁
I hate brown gravy. Yes, Miss.
最讨厌褐色的肉汁了 好的 小姐
I'll remember.
我记下了
I bet you ten dollars she puts brown gravy on mine.
十块钱赌我的上面肯定会有褐色肉汁
The train was derailed, boys,
火车脱了轨 小子们
but we're chugging again.
但现在又全速前进了
Two roast chicken. One without gravy.
两份烤鸡 一份上面不要肉汁
"Hold" one gravy. "Hold" It. You gotta call it right!
一份"控制"肉汁量 你得把话说清楚
You can't work nowhere without you're in good with the chef.
和主厨都没磨合好 就不谈干别的活了
You gotta call it right for him.
你要把话说清楚
Never "Without," Always "Hold."
不说"不要"加 要说"控制"什么
Yes, Miss.
是的 小姐
Hold!
控制
Pick up your starters. Pick up your starters!
去上开胃菜 拿你的开胃菜啊
Have they got water?
给她们倒水了吗
Uh, not yet.
还没有
Oh, for crying out loud.
怎么搞的
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表