剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
我根本没把这个放在心上
Well, that's the least of my worries.
你在想什么 迈克?
What were you thinkin', Mike?
不然我怎样做才能把地毯上的污渍去掉呢?
How else do you get a stain out of a carpet?
用地毯蒸汽机啊
A fucking carpet steamer.
是吗? 你没事吧?
Yeah? Well... You okay?
没什么 好吧
Yeah, it's no big deal. Okay.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
怎么起火的?
How'd it happen?
我只是 咱们就别再谈这个话题了
I'm ju--I'm tired of talkin' about it.
我们能走了吗?
Can we go?
烹饪学校看起来不错 你说呢?
Cookin' school is lookin' pretty good, isn't it?
这话从你嘴里说出来 感觉很蠢
Sounds silly when you say it.
那有个蠢货为了整理办公室 放火烧了它
Silly is setting your office on fire to clean it,
而不是搬到新的办公室
rather than move to a new office.
你明白这是隐喻对吧?
I mean, you see the metaphor here right?
你又没结婚 你..
I mean, you're not married, you...
没有任何牵绊
You got nothing tying you down.
也不欠任何人任何东西
Don't owe anybody anything.
你没有理由接这个案子
There's not one reason for you to take this on.
把一些零碎的东西拼凑起来而已
Just tyin' up some loose ends.
数量还不少
There's a lot of 'em.
迈克 时间别拖得太长
Don't let weeks become years, Mike.
毕竟时间一去不复返
You won't get 'em back.
我懂你
I get you.
听着 你得明白
Look, y-you gotta understand here,
我帮不了你
this isn't something that I can help you with.
狱警们把你哥哥转移到离监控室更近的另一间牢房♥里去了
They moved him to another cell closer to the chamber,
那里有监控录像
there's video surveillance,
也已经派了一个警卫去监视他
they've assigned a guard to watch him,
一直会监视到被处决的那一刻 明白吗?
until they remove him for execution, okay?
你最好和他的律师谈谈
You're better off just talking to his attorneys.
没有上诉机会了
There's no more appeals.
他们无能为力
Nothing they can do.
明天晚上我们要坐在那里
Tomorrow night, we're supposed to sit there,
就在他们旁边
right beside them.
我妈妈得看着她的孩子像狗一样被糟蹋
And my momma gotta watch her baby put down like a dog.
从他决定用枪扫射公车站的那一刻
And them, is the family of the child that he killed,
就已经决定了他会被害孩子的家人如此对待
when he decided to spray a bus stop with bullets.
听着..
Look...
我知道你妈妈爱她的儿子
I know your mother loves her son,
这会让她崩溃
and it's gonna break her,
但事情已经发生了
but this is happening.
对此 任何人都无能为力
There's nothing anybody can do about it.
你能做的最好的事情
Best thing you can do,
就是看着你哥哥的眼睛
look your brother in the eye,
让你的笑容成为他最后看到的东西 好吗?
let your smile be the last thing he sees, okay?
就这样
That's it.
怎么会什么都没有呢?
How can there be nothing?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我什么都不明白
I don't understand nothing.
明天你就会知道了
You will tomorrow.
什么事?
Yep?
你哥哥的事我很遗憾
Yo, sorry about your brother man.
我同情你 大家都会想念他的
I feel for you, everybody gonna miss him.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
你还好吗?
How you holdin' up?
你要花点时间缓缓吗?
You gonna take some time?
不 不 不 我很好
No, no, no, I'm good.
哼 那挺好啊 你这个背后捅刀子的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, that's good to hear, you backstabbin' motherfucker.
竟然把我从院子里踢出去了?
Pull me off the fucking yard, huh?
你想害死我吗 混♥蛋♥?
You tryin' to get me killed motherfucker?
我他妈的在路上了
I'm on my fuckin' way.
好吧
Okay...
伙计们 如果接下来的几周里
Guys, if someone breaks in here
有人闯进来打开保险箱
and cuts open the safe in the next few weeks,
我会直接到你们家里去
I'll walk through your front door
一枪毙了你们
and kill you in your own kitchen.
看起来不错
It's lookin' good.
嘿 那个傻瓜来了
Hey, here come that fool now.
该死 该死 该死 快走 快走
Shit, shit, shit. Go, go, go.
搞什么
What the fuck, man...
该死
Shit.
啊 妈的... 哦 我的上帝
Ah, fuck... Oh my God.
噢 胡说 噢 该死的 你♥他♥妈♥的疯了
Aw fudge, oh shit man, you're fucking crazy.
我只是想和你聊聊天
I was just tryin' to have a conversation.
你现在明白我们做事的方式了?
You startin' to see the way we do things now?
我们和那个啄木鸟似的法官相处地很融洽啊
Fucking easy with that Peckerwood justice, man.
- 我们没事 -我们没事
We good. No, we're not good.
你钓到了一个正派的孩子
You hooked a decent kid.
你儿子和他干上了 你儿子输了
Your boy fucked with him, your boy lost.
所以 一切都结束了 好吗? 所以我想要那封信
So, it's over, okay? So I want that letter
放在我的桌子上 就今天 好吗?
on my fucking desk, today. All right?
否则我们就不可能回到过去的美好时光
Or there's no going back to the good old days, you and me.
他们想要他们的人 那就先放过那个孩子
They want their boy, give him back.
院子就归你了
You get the yard back.
妈的 把那该死的枪从我身上拿开
Aight, shit, get that fucking gun off me, man.
信就在那儿 该死的
Letter's right there, damn.
你♥他♥妈♥的 一直都留着那封信吗?
You've had it this whole fucking time?
去你的 迈克!
Fuck you, Mike!
看看我
Look at my shit,
你要为了那个混♥蛋♥毁了我吗?
you gonna fuck my shit up for that motherfucker?
哦 伙计 看看这个 看看这个
Aw man, lookit this shit, lookit this shit, fuck it.
来 放了我的孩子们
Here, spring my boys.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我们没事
We're good.
想放他们回家吗?
Wanna put the guys back where they were?
谢谢你
Thank you.
太简单了 邦尼
Too easy, Bunny.
告诉我 迈克
Tell me this, Mike.
你是哪边的?
Where you at?
我是认真的 迈克
Huh? I'm fuckin' serious, Mike.
你是哪边的? 是我的朋友
Where you at? You a friend of me?
还是他们的?
Or you a friend of them?
等等 我是你的..
Oh wait, I'm your...
我现在是你的朋友了?
I'm your friend now?
我是你的朋友吗?
Is that what I am? I'm your friend?
你和他们一样 都是我的朋友
No less a friend then they are, man.
那还是算了
Then you're no friend at all, right?
你想喂它们 只是喂它们 而不是杀它们?
You wanna feed 'em, just feed 'em, not kill 'em?
喂饱他们
Just feed 'em.
这不是个好主意 迈克
That's not a great idea, Mike.
听着这不是只大熊
Look, it's not a big bear,
就像... 就像狗那么大
it's just like-- it's the size of a dog.
它现在体型是不大
Now, it's not a big bear now.
但如果你喂它几个月
But you feed this thing for a few months,
它会变成一只不怕你的大熊
it'll be a big bear that's not scared of you.
然后把你的小屋当成它的餐厅
And thinks your cabin's a fucking diner.
是的 明白了
Yeah, understood.
它 它喜欢吃什么呢?
What does it, what does it uh, like to eat?
随便什么 伙计 他妈的就是只熊
Anything man, it's a fuckin' bear.
他们喜欢我们喜欢的东西
They like what we like.
百吉饼 油脂 培根里的油脂
Bagels, grease, like bacon grease.
狗粮 魔鬼棉花糖
Dog food, fiends for marshmallows.
我只希望熊妈妈不要出现
I just hope mama-bear don't show up
发现宝宝在哪里得到他的奖励
to see where baby's gettin' his treats.
现在 你能用手♥枪♥杀死它吗?
Now, can you kill it with a pistol?
- 口径多少? -点40
What caliber? A .40.
不行 但你肯定会把它惹毛的
Nope, but you'd sure piss it off.
用这个怎么样?
Mm-hmm, what about with one of these things?
可以
Yeah.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表