剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
是的 成功了 看看这个
Yeah, it works. Look at that.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
咚咚咚
Knock, knock. Yeah.
油炸锅里的油
Uh, the grease from your fryer,
你还有用吗?
what do you do with it?
没用了
Throw it out.
能给我吗?
Can I have it?
- 油脂? -是的
The grease? Yeah.
当然可以 那...
Sure. What about the uh,
那些袋子里的薯条呢?
those fries come in bags?
你是说那些40磅的袋子
Forty-pound bags.
嘿
Hey.
滚出去
Get outta here.
不是给你的
It's not for you.
好吧
All right.
滚出去
Get outta here.
走 出去
Go, get out.
- 早上好 -嗯
Morning. Yep.
特别探员奥德里奇 我是特别探员佩里
Special Agent Aldrich, this is Special Agent Perry.
我们能谈谈吗?
You mind if we have a chat?
可以
All right.
上来可以吗? 谢谢
Wanna come up? Thank you.
好的
Okay.
关于你哥哥的事我很遗憾
Sorry to hear about your brother.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道他为什么会成为目标吗?
Do you have any idea why he was targeted?
他不是目标 他是被抢劫了
He wasn't targeted, he was robbed.
你知道你哥哥和维拉森特
Do you know the connection
之间的关系吗?
between your brother and Vera Sunter?
维拉森特是被拉莫斯杀害的那个女人
The woman who was slain by Mr. Ramos.
你们没看过他的档案吗?
Yeah, didn't you guys bother reading his file?
我们只是想听你亲口说
We just wanted to hear it from you.
好吧
Okay.
米洛 · 森特抢劫了运钞车之后
Mitch helped arrange the surrender of Milo Sunter
米奇让他自首
after an armored car heist.
抢劫过程中有两名武装警卫被打死
In which two armed guards were killed.
- 没错 -然后作为协议的一部分
Correct, yes. And then part of that deal,
米洛要隐藏
Milo was able to keep and hide,
他偷的东西的一部分
a portion of what he stole
然后在他被释放后再拿走
to be returned to him upon his release.
他被判终身监禁 对吗?
He was sentenced to life, correct?
对
Correct.
所以你帮助他藏了钱?
So, you hid the money for him?
不是 米奇是因为
No. Was Mitch's murder
有人想要得到那笔钱而被害的吗?
about somebody trying to get the money?
没错 这些钱现在在哪里?
Yeah. Where is this money now?
看在上帝的份上
I'm--for the love of God.
这些都已经登在报纸上了 伙计们
All this is in the paper, you guys.
为什么要来我这里
Why are you asking me questions,
明知故问?
you know the answer to?
我们和你哥哥有个协议
We had an arrangement with your brother.
是吗... 我们是来看看
Ah... We're here to decide
是不是能跟你继续这个协议
if we should make that same arrangement with you.
你哥哥每月能够收到2500刀的线人费
Your brother received $2500 a month as a paid informant.
- 你知道这事吗? -我知道
Are you aware of this? I am aware.
介意告诉我们昨天在邦尼那儿
Care to tell us anything about the altercation
你和那些人在争执什么吗?
you were involved in yesterday at the Commons?
- 什么争执? -就是你
What altercation was that? The one where you
引爆了一颗震爆弹 挥舞着枪♥支♥
detonated a concussion grenade and brandished a firearm.
他是我的首席财务官
I have a CCO.
嗯 是的 一个有隐蔽持枪许可证的重罪犯
Hmm, yeah, a convicted felon with a concealed carry permit.
我希望你能明白导致这一切发生的
I hope you can appreciate the magnitude of corruption
很大一方面因素就是 严重的贪污腐♥败♥
that went into making that all happen.
我知道
I do.
你对德弗林 · 华盛顿了解多少?
What do you know about Deverin Washington?
邦尼
Bunny.
我知道他 他是个毒贩
Yeah, he's a fuckin' drug dealer.
你们还想知道什么?
What else do you wanna know?
他是瘸子帮的头儿 不是小喽啰
He runs the Crips, not a set,
他是老大 对吧?
he runs the whole God damn thing, right?
他整天坐在自家前院卖♥♥毒品 每天如此
He sits in his front yard, sells drugs, all day, every day.
他有一个装有8磅可♥卡♥因♥和冰♥毒♥的冷藏箱
He's got a cooler with eight pounds of crack and meth in it.
所以你随时都可以逮捕他
So, you can go arrest him anytime you want.
如果你愿意
If you would be interested,
- 当一个有偿线人 -我愿意! 操 把协议给我
in being a paid informant. Yes! Fuck, gimme the paper.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
首字母是... 是的是的
Initial by the-- Yeah, yeah, Mm-hmm...
好了 支票呢?
Okay, got a check?
- 在已签收那里签字 - 好了 给你
Sign that you've received it. All right, here ya go.
谢谢 现在 我想让你
Thank you. Now, what I would
把—— 听着 这事我说了算
like you to do-- Look, this is how it goes.
我不会钓鱼执法 我也不会带窃听器
I don't do stings, I don't wear a fucking wire,
如果有人问我是不是你的线人
and if someone asks me if I'm on your payroll,
我也会实话实说 好吗?
I tell 'em the truth, okay?
我在这里做些什么 或者我和其他人
What I do here and what I do
一起在这里做些什么
with other people here,
都要保密
stays here.
所以如果我和警♥察♥走关系
So, if I bend a rule with a cop
来防止一个女人变成寡妇
to prevent a woman from becoming a widow,
也不要揭发那个警♥察♥
don't run that cop up a flagpole.
你想知道谁在做些什么 什么时候 什么地点?
You wanna know who's running what, anytime, where?
来问我 但别他妈的拿我当饵
Come to me, but do not fucking use me,
不管是因为什么 我违反法律的时候
For anything. I have broken many a law
联邦调查局的人也有份
with feds standing right next to me.
所以如果你想来我这铁面无私
So, if you're here for some sort of civic clean,
要知道 你们内部也有许多要清理的
just know, you have a lot of sweeping in your house too.
好吗?
Okay?
可以
Fair enough.
太好了
Great.
滚出我的办公室
Get the fuck outta my office.
我们保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
当然
No doubt.
你自己煮咖啡吗?
You make coffee?
是的
Yeah.
你想来点吗?
Do you want some?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
那么 我们还会接着做生意?
So, we still in business?
我还能做什么?
What else am I gonna do?
对
Right.
- 喂? - 嘿伙计 我们需要你帮个忙
Yep? Hey buddy, we need a favor.
你打算怎么处理米奇凯迪拉克?
What are you gonna do with Mitch's Caddy?
迈克 谢谢你帮忙
Mike, thanks for doing this.
- 你认识所有人对吧? -是的
You know everybody, right? Yeah.
无线电 收到
Radio. Got it.
你怎么没开着林肯过来?
Hey, you didn't wanna bring the Lincoln?
没有 他让我开凯迪拉克
No, he told me to bring the Caddy.
凯迪拉克都40多年了 林肯可是新车
Caddy's fuckin' 40 years old, Lincoln's way newer.
还有那么点诗意 对吧?
That's somethin' poetic about it, right?
好吧 让我重申一下 我只想说
Well, for the record, let me just say
这事有多荒谬 好吗?
how fuckin' ridiculous this is, all right.
再次重申 要我说
For the record, let me just say
这家伙他妈的是贩卖♥♥了一吨♥冰♥毒♥的人
that this guy is movin' a fuckin' ton of meth.
他很厉害 他不会逃跑的
And he is the top, he is not a runner,
这人很会制毒
he's the fuckin' cook
而且把自己都摘干净了
and he's squeaky fuckin' clean, this guy.
这家伙就像脱线先生 他很聪明
Guy's like Mr. Magoo, he's smart.
我们把他的尾灯打坏了
Us, we knocked out his fuckin' taillight,
这混♥蛋♥打电♥话♥给汽车协会 让他们去好市多商场的
this fucker calls AAA, has them come fix it
停车场修车 他很聪明
in the parking lot at Costco, he's good.
好吧 我可没那么多时间
All right, well I don't got all fucking day.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表