剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我 哥哥给你的一切
Everything my brother gave you,
我一个下午就可以带走
I can take away in an afternoon.
别再威胁我了
Don't ever threaten me again.
操
Fuck!
黎明
- Dawn.
你有没有在天亮前回过家
Have you ever once come home before dawn?
-听着 妈 我不... -我也不知道 迈克
- Look, Ma, I don't- - I don't either, Michael.
有什么好说的?
What is there to say?
他走了
He's gone.
以我们都想过的方式
In the manner we all imagined.
你也会是这样的结局 你知道吗
This will be your way, too, you know?
妈 我们不犯法
- Ma, we don't break the law. You know that.
我们是为了和平
We bend it.
为了大家
To make peace.
在钻法律的空子
For everybody.
我很熟悉你的工作
- I'm so familiar with what you do.
是你父亲发明的
Your father invented it.
但是不要欺骗自己去想这些
But don't delude yourself into thinking any of this
是为了大众的利益
is for the common good.
你工作这么努力
You worked incredibly hard
却什么也没得到
to accomplish absolutely nothing.
你一直在做无用功
You prolonged the inevitable.
快递员 修理工 客串匪徒
Couriers, fix-it men, part-time gangsters.
你以为 因为不赚大钱
And you think because you don't
领着么一份微薄的工资 这就高尚了?
make much money that it's noble?
米奇 愿他的灵魂安息 你知道我有多爱他
Mitch, God rest his soul. How I loved him.
傲慢又懒惰 我知道他为什么这么做
Was arrogant and lazy. I know why he did it.
为了得到关注 为了权力
For the attention, the power.
但对我来说
But for the life of me,
我永远不明白你为什么这么做
I'll never understand why you do it.
你讨厌它
You hate it.
你讨厌这个城市 你没有朋友
You hate this town. You have no friends.
还有你从小到大做的一切
And all you've done since you were a little boy
就是想着要离开
is dream of leaving.
现在你却是这种处境
And here you are.
我该怎么办 妈妈?
- What am I supposed to do, Ma?
我不知道该怎么离开
I don't know how to leave.
迈克尔 你走吧
- Michael, you just go.
呃
- Ugh.
你好 我希望你能帮帮我
- Hi, I was hoping you could help me.
我女儿 她在女子监狱里
My daughter, she's in the woman's prison
她不是..
and she wasn't...
她陷入大♥麻♥烦了
It doesn't matter. She's in real trouble.
我让她去跟警卫谈谈
I told her to talk to the guards,
但她说要来看你
but she said to come see you.
你找错对象了 夫人
- You got the wrong guy, ma'am.
- 你不是市长吗? -那是我哥哥
- Are you not the mayor? - That was my brother.
报纸上的那个新闻我看了 我很抱歉
- I'm sorry to read that in the newspaper.
谢谢谢谢
- Yeah, thank you. Thank you.
我女儿说要见你
- My daughter, she said to see you.
她说你现在是市长了
She said that you're the mayor now.
对不起 但她错了 她搞错了
- I'm sorry, but she's wrong. She's wrong.
那我该怎么办?
- But, then what do I do?
- 我不知道 -先生,
- I don't know. - Sir,
你不明白 先生 求你了
you don't understand, sir. Please.
我不知道他们会对她做什么
I don't know what they're gonna do to her.
我不知道她会对我做什么
I don't know what she will do to me.
迈克 这不是你该管的事 好吗? 我们走
- Mike, this isn't for you. Okay? Let's go.
走吧 快点 伙计
Let's go. Come on, man.
迈克
Mike.
-她叫什么名字?
- What's her name?
下集预告”金斯敦市长”
- MALE ANNOUNCER: Next time, on "Mayor of Kingstown."
你没道理接这个案子啊
- There's not one reason for you to take this on.
迈克:
- MIKE:
他们中的很多人
A lot of them.
这不是米奇会做的事 迈克
- Mitch wouldn't do it that way, Mike.
风险太大了
It's a big risk.
我们和你哥哥达成了协议
- We had an arrangement with your brother.
我们是来看看你是否有兴趣
We're here to decide if you would be interested
当一个受雇的线人
in being a paid informant.
迈克 你在哪里?
- Mike, where you at?
你是我的朋友还是他们的朋友?
You a friend of me or are you friend of them?
我以前是伊恩 和他哥哥的朋友
- I used to be friends with Ian and his brother.
我猜伊恩派了别人
Well, I guess Ian sent someone else.
艾瑞丝在哪里?
Where is Iris?
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表