剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
I'm happy to knock 'em all the fuck down.
现在放开我吧
Now get the fuck off of me.
一点忠诚都没有
No sense of loyalty.
是吗 对什么
Yeah, to what?
想想吧 对什么忠诚 皮特
Think about it. To what, Pete?
对我的肤色忠诚吗
Color of my fucking skin?
我们曾经确实是一帮的 没错
Look, we were a tribe, yes.
在监狱的时候
In prison.
因为那是不得已
'Cause we had to.
真的 轮不到我们去选
Really. We didn't get to choose that shit.
监狱已经替我们选好了
Prison chose it for us.
我和你之间唯一的联♥系♥是我保护过你
My only connection to you is I fucking protected you
你保护过我
and you protected me,
因为我们当时是以一对三
'cause we were outnumbered three to fucking one.
所以不要觉得是我主动选择的
So don't think I fucking chose that.
我明白你为什么总抓住这一点不放
Now, I get why you have to cling on to that shit
因为你早晚得回去
because you're gonna go back at some point.
但是我 我绝对不会再进去
But me, I'm not going back ever.
永远不会回去
I'm never going back.
-我头一回听见这话 -是吗
- I never heard that before. - Oh, yeah?
我现在就给你个
I'm gonna send you the one reason
不要这么做的理由
fucking not to do this in the first place.
让法庭成为你们不这么做的理由
Please let the court be that reason.
但你也别在这死啊
But don't fucking do it here.
我知道你在干什么 皮特
I know what you're doing, Pete.
你需要重新考虑一下
And you need to fucking rethink it.
-杀死警卫 -可以传达信息
- Killing a guard-- - Sends a message.
是 你说得没错 但是什么信息呢
Yeah, you're damn right it does. What message?
把你们的斗争挪到街上去
Take the fight to the streets.
就这条街
This fucking street right here.
他们可不会敲门
They will not knock.
他们会见一个杀一个
They will shoot what they see.
然后监狱的派对会怎么样呢
And then the party in prison?
派对结束了
That's just fucking over.
不会再有网球从墙那边扔过来了
No more tennis balls heading over the wall.
为什么 因为压根没有操场了
Why? There's no more fucking yard.
没了
It's gone!
金斯敦变成了科克伦
Kingstown become Corcoran.
科克伦 加州最大的监狱
你们都得住进8乘8的牢房♥
You will all be in an 8 by 8 cell,
想着自己死前是否还能再见到阳光
wondering if you'll ever see the sun again before you die.
你知道答案是什么吗 放屁 你不会知道
You know what the answer is? Fuck no, you won't.
他们让你贩毒
They let you sell drugs.
他们允许的
They let you.
他们让你在牢房♥里制冰♥毒♥
They let you cook meth in the cells.
他们让你骗小混混 懂吗
They let you trick punks, okay?
因为不跟你对着干更容易
Because it's easier not to fight you,
因为他们不在乎
'cause they don't care.
他们屁都都不在乎 这不过是份糊口工作
They don't give a fucking rat's ass. It's just their job!
如果你给他们一个在乎的理由
You give them a reason to care...
给他们一个有所动作的理由
give them a fucking reason to care,
那你就会求着想被判死刑
you're gonna be begging for the fucking death penalty.
去啊 给他们一个理由
Go ahead, give them a fucking reason.
给他们一个理由
Just give them a reason.
那就只能天助你了
God help you.
放聪明点 皮特
Be smart, Pete.
射吧 宝贝 射吧 宝贝
Come on, baby. Come on, baby.
射给我
Cum for me.
射给我
C'um for me.
我需要精♥液♥ 射给我 宝贝
I need some. Fucking cum for me, baby.
射给我
Fucking cum for me.
射给我 宝贝
Fucking cum for me, baby!
射...妈的
Cum, ba--fuck--
爽
Oh, god damn.
对 宝贝 爽
Oh yeah, baby. God damn.
爽
Oh, god damn.
爽了吗 你个人♥渣♥
God damn, you piece of shit.
我的朋友们向你问好 贱♥人♥
My friends say hello, bitch.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
什么鬼
What?!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
搞什么
What the fuck?
绕道
这些混球在干什么
Yo, what these fools doing?
不知道
Don't fucking know,
但我们得赶紧离开这条街
but we gotta get the fuck up off this street.
这逼快让我们开到公地了
This shit's heading us straight to the Commons.
听着 你们最好都准备好开火了
Hey look, y'all better be ready to bust something.
就现在 开枪打那些犊子
Right there, shoot those motherfuckers!
邦尼来电
什么事
Yeah?
-需要你 兄弟 -干什么
- Need you, brah. - For what?
我这里有你的东西
I got something that belong to you.
你怎么知道是我的
How do you know it belongs to me?
因为她这么说
'Cause she says so.
他们从哪找到她的
Where did they get her?
从白人傻♥逼♥ 白皮猪那边
They get their white hoes from the peckerwoods.
总是这样吗
Always?
如果有人在卖♥♥马子 我是没听说
If somebody else selling them, I ain't heard about it.
那是我侄女 碧蒂
This my niece, BeeDee.
她还好吗
She okay?
你想跟我一起走吗
Do you want to come with me?
好 来吧
Okay, come on.
站起来
Let's get up.
谢谢
Thank you.
我给白皮猪准备了"大礼" 如果你需要
I got something for them peckerwoods if you need it.
我也准备了
I got something for them too.
来吧
Come on.
你饿吗
You hungry?
我渴
I'm thirsty.
这站以后我就给你买♥♥喝的
I'll get you something to drink right after this stop.
我想也饿吧
And hungry too, I think.
这个我们也能解决
We'll fix that. All right.
皮特福特货运
迈克
Hey, Mike.
我们还有件事要谈
There's one more thing we need to talk about.
我马上就到 好吗
I'm right around the corner, all right?
-好 你来吧 -嗯
- All right, come on. - Yeah.
不不不不
No, no, no, no--
等他出来后 你就告诉我是不是他干的 懂吗
When he comes out, just tell me if he did it, okay?
是他 是他 就是他
It was him. It was him. He did it.
-就是他吗 -对
- That's him? - Yeah.
好的
All right.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
早跟你说了
Told you.
是我
It's me.
你要一直蹲在下面吗
You gonna stay down there?
不
No.
给 把这个喝了
Here, take this.
你还好吗 你受伤了吗
You okay? You hurt?
你需要医生吗
You need a doctor?
他们伤害的一切都会愈合
Everything they hurt will heal.
我收回刚才那句话
I take that back.
不是一切
Not everything.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
站到靠墙边的红线外
Wall side of the red line.
站到红线外
Get your ass across the red line.
红线
Red line.
另一侧的红线
On the other side of the red line.
快点 站到另一侧的红线外 绕过去
Come on, guys, on the other side of the line, go around.
赶紧 你今天怎么回事
Come on. What's wrong with you today?
去那边 去那边
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表