剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
才是真正的要命之处
is gonna be the real hurdle here.
戴里是你们的人吗?
- Is Darryl affiliated?
他是个瘸子
- He's a Crip.
好吧 我们把山姆送到塔里去
- All right, let's put Sam in a tower.
我们去查戴里的牢房♥ 还有和他走的近的人
We'll look into Darryl's cell, and who he's close to,
转移一下他们的牢房♥
work some transfers.
你将会在鸟巢里
You're gonna be in the bird's nest
呆很长一段时间 孩子 很长一段时间
for a while, son, a long while.
这不是惩罚 是为了保护你
Now, it's not a punishment. It's for your protection.
-谢谢你 先生
- Thank you, sir.
- 谢谢你 队长 -谢谢 队长
- Thank you, Captain. - Thanks, Cap.
-谢谢 欧文
- Thanks, Owen.
- 没事 -再见
- No problem. - See ya.
- 电视: 你脸转过来的样子
- TV: The way that your face is turned
还有你拍那张
and the way that you're owning that shot
被绑着的的照片 真是太好看了
with all of the bondage that's happening is really good.
我之前在市长办公室见过你
- I know you from earlier, from the mayor's office.
这就是为什么我说见过你
That's what I meant.
我没看见你在那儿
- I didn't see you there.
我当时在场
- I was there.
他们为什么叫他市长?
Why do they call him the mayor?
因为他管理着这个城市
- Because he runs the city.
我想知道真正的市长对这个是怎么想的
- I wonder what the real mayor thinks of that.
真正的市长也知道
- The real mayor knows it too.
你欠我两支舞
- You owe me two dances.
明天来俱乐部吧
- Come to the club tomorrow.
我会给你的
I'll give them to you.
我现在就要
- I want them now.
好吧
- Okay.
操♥你♥妈♥的
- Fuck, you motherfucker.
去你的
- Fuck you.
死贱♥人♥
- Fuckin' bitch.
谁来帮帮我 操 操
- Somebody help me, fuck. Fuck you.
这是什么?
- What's this?
看起来是个宝矿 贱♥人♥
Looks like the motherlode, huh, bitch.
市长甚至不愿见我
Mayor won't even see me.
那里有钱 是给你的
There's money there and it's for your ass.
那钱现在是我的了
That shit's mine now.
你能快点儿吗 迈克?
- Can you speed it up there, Mike?
我一小时后就要开始本职工作的轮班了
I gotta start my real shift in an hour.
好吧 很明显 这能让你性格沉稳 老兄
- Well, obviously, it builds character, bub.
我是谁? 海豹突击队员吗?
- What am I? In SEAL training?
我还有三个案子没结
I got three fuckin' open cases.
哦 我的上帝 谢谢你 -哦 请你停止抱怨
Oh my God, thank you. - Oh, please stop whining.
我给你倒杯咖啡怎么样?
And let's get you a coffee here. How's that?
- 听起来不错 -终于 终于好了
- Sounds good to me. Finally, finally.
- 也许来点麦片 -听起来不错
- Maybe some fucking Cheerios. - Yeah, ooh, that sounds good.
好吧 等等 等等
- All right. Wait, wait.
-嘿 -嗯
Hey. - Yeah.
- 你在听吗? -你拿到了吗?
- You there? - You got it?
是的 我们拿到了
- Yeah, we're good.
钱都拿全了?
- It's all there?
我他妈的没数
- Well, I didn't fuckin' count it.
好吧 你需要休息
- All right. Look, you need some rest.
我们得从邦尼那儿拿到联邦快递
We gotta get that FedEx from Bunny.
是啊 不过邦尼可能还没起床
- Yeah, well, Bunny's probably not up though.
去他的 昨晚发生了一些事
- Well, fuck him. Somethin' happened last night.
我今天就要寄出去
I need it sent today.
发生什么了?
- What happened?
到办公室再告诉你
- I'll tell you about it at the office.
好吧
- All right.
- 操 -这是什么?
- Fuck. - What is this?
- 那是张地图 -是什么的地图?
- That's a map. - For what?
钱 对吗?
Money, right?
没错
- That's correct.
在哪里?
- Where is it?
这个 应该在保险箱里
- Well, it should be in the safe.
你还真是很配合
- You're being pretty agreeable.
我不会为了保护自己的钱而死
- Well, I wouldn't die protecting my own money.
同样我肯定不会为了保护别人的钱而死
I'm sure as hell not gonna die protecting someone else's.
这是谁的?
- Whose is it?
一个你不会想从他那里偷的人
- Someone you don't wanna steal from,
但那是你和他之间的事
but that's between you and him.
打开保险箱
- Open the safe.
这不是我和谁之间的事
- It ain't between me and whoever
因为不管是谁都不会知道是我拿的
'cause whoever ain't gonna know it was me.
全天候警戒啊 邦尼?
- Workin' 24/7 these days, eh Bunny?
现在局势紧张 老兄
- Sign of the times, man.
- 好吧 听着 我们今天就要发出去
- Yeah, all right, look. We gotta send it today.
对不起
Sorry.
-为什么要这么做? -我是真的不知道 老兄
- Why is that? - Fuck if I know, man.
跟市长说去 我真是毫无头绪
Talk to the mayor about it. I have no idea.
今天早上市长不接我电♥话♥
- Well, the mayor ain't been takin' my calls this mornin'.
你有什么要说的吗?
What you gotta say about that?
什么意思? 他就在办公室
- What do you mean? He's in the office.
直接打个电♥话♥过去啊
Just give him a call.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么回事 混♥蛋♥
- What the fuck, motherfucker.
把枪放下 迈克
- Put down that fucking gun down, Mike.
-把枪放下 -把枪放下
Put the fuckin' gun down. - Put your gun down.
我认真的
- I ain't playin'.
来人给我打死那个混♥蛋♥ 兄弟 上啊
Somebody shoot through that motherfucker, man, come on.
-你够了没有? -别玩了 放下枪吧
- You done? All right, put the gun down.
别开枪 你♥他♥妈♥放下枪
- Don't shoot. Put your fuckin' gun down.
-别真的开枪 -放下它
- Don't fuckin' shoot, man. - Put your fuckin' gun down.
听到没有!
- Do what the man says.
放下!
Do it!
-风水轮流转了哈? -搞什么鬼 邦尼?
- A different deal now, huh? What the hell, Bunny?
-我们做了个交易 -是啊
- We made a trade. - Yeah.
你的一个保镖把我儿子干得不错
- And one of your guards worked my boy good.
他在将军医院靠呼吸机维持生命 迈克
He on life support at General, Mike.
我对那毫不知情 行了吧?
- I don't know anything about that, okay?
况且 我们从来没有违背过任何协议
But we never fuckin' break a deal.
你明白吗? 对任何一个人 从来没有过
Do you understand? Never with anybody, ever.
得 得 得
- Aight, aight, aight.
我们只是有点激动 别无他意
We're just a little worked up. That's all.
就这样 行吧兄弟? -行 你觉得呢?
That's all, man, okay? - Yeah, ya think?
-搞什么? -也许下次该喝脱咖♥啡♥因♥的咖啡
What the fuck? Maybe fuckin' decaf next time.
我会去跟米奇 谈谈看到底怎么回事
I'll talk to Mitch and see what the fuck went south.
我们会解决的 但是看看我
And we'll fix it. But look at me.
这破玩意对任何人都有用的唯一方法
The only way this shit works for anyone
就是大家都信任我们
is if everyone trusts us.
这样我们才能相信你 知道吗?
That way we can trust you, okay?
知道知道了
- Aight, aight.
-别拿枪指着我 混♥蛋♥
- Don't point a gun at me, motherfucker.
我知道 我只是有点激动
- I got you, man. I'm just a little worked up.
-是啊 我听到了 -他都要快死了
- Yeah, I hear you. - He's dyin' up in there.
他准备都在个盒子里升♥天♥了 迈克
He's leavin' that place in a box, Mike.
那该死的盒子 是我该死的表弟 迈克
A fuckin' box. That's my fuckin' cousin, Mike.
镇上每个人都是他妈的表亲
- Everyone's someone's fuckin' cousin in this town.
-他拿了我的枪 -去拿啊 他就在那儿
- He took my fuckin' gun. - Go get it, he's right there.
他走了 快去拿回来
There he go, go get it.
这里是米奇 麦克卢斯基的语♥音♥信箱
- OPERATOR: You've reached the voice mailbox of Mitch McLusky.
请留言
Please leave a message.
米奇 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的 你在哪儿
- Mitch, you fuckin' son of a bitch, where are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的在哪儿? 你在哪儿?
Where the fuck are you? Where are you?
这就是你想告诉我的吗?
Is this what you wanted to tell me, huh?
到底发生了什么?
What the fuck happened?
那些疯子差点杀了我 米奇
Those maniacs just tried to fuckin' kill me, Mitch.
你知道 要拿到这封信需要花很多功夫
Ya know, gettin' this letter's gonna be a fuckin' lot of work.
你知道吗? 拿起你的电♥话♥
You know that? Pick up your fuckin' phone.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表