剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
You aware of this? - Let me see.
是的 我们把他带过来的
Oh, yeah. Yeah, we brought him up.
让他们过去
Bring them through.
好了 先生们 你们知道规矩 -是的
All right, gentlemen, you know the drill? - Yeah.
你们是真要好好教训下他啊
Jesus, you guys are ready to give him the fucking works.
这里跟野生丛林一样 你叫我怎么办
It's a jungle out there, what can I fucking tell ya?
好了
All right.
好的 先生们 这边走
All right, gentlemen, right this way.
这不会侵犯她保持沉默的权力吗
Isn't this a violation of her Miranda rights?
她在监狱里
She's in prison.
她没有权利保持沉默
She doesn't have Miranda rights in here.
你是她的辅♥导♥老师
You're her counselor.
你们之间有着一种
There's an element of trust in place
我们和她没有的信任
between the two of you that we do not have.
你们对囚犯了解的是真少
You have a lot to learn about inmates.
一名狱警被杀
A corrections officer has been killed
而且死后被控强♥奸♥
and posthumously accused of rape.
这会对其亲属的人寿保险和养老金
That has consequences for his next of kin
造成很严重的影响
regarding life insurance as well as pension benefits.
你能帮忙吗 -我得上课
Will you do it? - I have a class.
她们今天可以翘课了
They get to play hooky today.
人有更好的选择时 才会翘课
Hooky is something people with better options play.
这些女孩别无选择
These girls have no options.
我得教课 我不会翘课的
I have a class to teach. I'm not going to miss it.
那我们最好赶快行动了
We better get going, then.
你们指望我发现什么
What is it you're hoping I discover?
阴♥道♥壁没有撕裂
There was no tearing of the vaginal wall.
他的脸部或手臂上没有抓痕
No scratches on his face or arms.
她身体上没有明显挣扎的痕迹
No visible signs of a struggle on her body.
用铅笔往颈部刺了三十次似乎就是挣扎的证明
Pencil stab to the neck 30 times seems evidence of a struggle.
那些是主动攻击的伤口
Those were offensive wounds.
她身上没有自卫的伤口 一点也没有
She suffered no defensive wounds. None.
另外还有他叔叔几乎是
That, coupled with the fact that his uncle was killed
在同一时间被杀... 我们对此产生质疑
at almost the exact same time... we question it.
质疑什么 -关于自卫的主张
Question what? - The claim of self-defense.
这说明你在质疑是否有强♥奸♥
Well, that means you question the rape.
是的 我们很怀疑这点
Yes. We question it.
所以你认为一个二十岁的女孩引诱一名狱警
So you think a 20-year-old girl lured a guard
到走廊自愿与他发生性关系 以便她能杀了他
into the hallway, willingly had sex with him so she could kill him?
我们就是这么认为的
That's exactly what we think.
我们认为这是起刻意谋杀
We think it was a hit.
我们认为这事有帮派授意
We think it was gang sanctioned.
我不会骗她 我也不会威胁她
I won't lie to her. I won't threaten her.
迈克拉斯基太太...
Mrs. McLusky...
迈克拉斯基女士 我是个寡妇 请用女士称呼我
Ms. McLusky. I'm a widow. Ms.
迈克拉斯基女士 我们要是想威胁和欺骗的话
Ms. McClusky, if we wanted to threaten and lie,
我们就自己动手了
we would do it ourselves.
但囚犯对我们的谎言免疫
But inmates are immune to our lies
也对我们的威胁无动于衷
and they're immune to our threats.
就请你问问她当时发生了什么
Just asked her what happened.
问问那些不对劲的事
Question the things that don't add up
然后对她表达你众所周知的同情心
and show her the compassion you're known for.
同情心
Compassion?
这是一个我们没试过的战术
It's one tactic we haven't tried.
我们没有这东西 所以请你来
We don't have it. That's why you're here.
我们要有个男孩了
So we're gonna have a boy.
不是吧 -是的
No shit. - Yeah.
他们做了超声波之类的检查吗
And they did the ultrasound and everything?
恭喜 -谢谢
Congratulations. - Thanks.
你打算给他起什么名字
What are you gonna name him?
米奇
Mitch.
很好 凯尔 他会很高兴的
That's good, Kyle. He'd love that.
还有...
And, um, hey, um...
我打算接下密歇根警局的工作了
I'm taking the job with MSP.
我就是希望能亲口告诉你这个消息
I just wanted you to hear it from me.
我很为你高兴
I'm happy for ya.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥要怎么通过测谎测试
I don't know the fuck you are gonna pass the polygraph,
但我很为你高兴
but I'm happy for ya.
小口呼吸 保持冷静就过了
Breathe slow, talk low, brother.
你是怎么记住这些钥匙的
How do you memorize all those fucking keys?
用颜色编码了
Color coded.
那你是怎么记住那些颜色的
How the fuck you memorize all those colors?
还在熟悉中
Still learning.
你好
Howdy.
411252 -411252
411252? - 411252.
转送到金斯敦郡传讯
Transferring to Kingstown County for arraignment.
在金斯敦警局羁押候审
Remanding custody to Kingstown PD.
确认 -谁签字
Affirmative. - Who's signing?
谁来签字
Who wants to sign?
我来签
I'll sign, yeah.
什么情况 你招惹谁了
What the fuck? Who did you piss off?
你们要的人在这
Here's your guy.
那可真是个可恶的王八蛋
Now that is one sorry, sick son of a bitch.
天呐 别
Oh, god! No!
妈的 妈的
Fuck! Fuck!
钥匙 钥匙
Keys, keys, keys!
我们快走 走走 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!
妈的 该死
Fuck! Goddamn.
是蓝色的那把
It's the blue one.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道 -我有留意过
The fuck you know? - I pay attention.
别拿着警棍去跟枪♥支♥对抗
Don't bring a club to a gunfight.
那里面有个武器柜
There's a weapons locker in there.
把我手铐解开 我带你们进去
Uncuff me, I'll get you in.
我知道是哪把钥匙
I know which key.
把我解开
Uncuff me.
黑色的钥匙
Black key.
时间不等人
Time is not your friend.
我们快走 快 快
Let's go, let's go! Move, move!
你来吗
You coming?
快 所有人回牢房♥
Let's go! Everybody in your cells.
往后退 回房♥去
Back up. Get in.
你们知道规矩的 回去你们的牢房♥
You know the drill. Back in your cells.
快进去
Get in.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么 鲁格
Fuck you looking at, Ruger?
大家快进去
Get in, guys.
红色的钥匙
Red key.
他们有武器 到我们门口了
They're armed and at our door.
我们现在需要快速反应小组支援
We need QRT now!
封锁这里
Shut it down!
把这整个地方封锁起来
Shut the whole fucking place down!
还是红色的钥匙 那是万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Red again. It's a pass key.
可以开所有门
It opens every door.
我们现在需要帮助
We need help now!
等等 等等 拜托
Wait! Wait, please!
都装备好了
Load the fuck up!
我们走 做好准备
Let's go! Be ready!
跟上我们
On us!
他们有万♥能♥钥♥匙♥ 一定是的
They've got a bypass key! They must!
他们现在冲我们来了
They're right fucking on us!
把门锁起来 锁起来
Lock it up, lock it, lock it up, lock it up!
打开 -打开什么
Open. - Open what?
所有地方
Everything.
后退 后退
Back, back, back, back, back!
早跟你说了 混账
Told you, motherfucker.
该死
Oh, shit.
快起来 凯尔...
Get up, Kyle...
好的
All right.
我看不见 我他妈的看不见了
I can't see. I can't fucking see.
我看不...
I can't...
快点 凯尔
Kyle, come on.
快起来 你能行的
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表