剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
- 什么? -你还记得米洛吗?
- What? - You remember Milo?
我们不会真的要去挖吧?
- Oh, we're not keepin' that promise, are we?
是的 没错
- Yes, we are.
他把它埋在卡顿伍德峡谷了
He buried it up in Cottonwood Canyon.
- 嘿那是郡里 那边那些骗子
- Hey, that's county. Those crooks up there
不会听你什么有管辖权的废话
aren't gonna give you any jurisdictional BS.
-你要我做什么?
- Well, what do you need me for?
-如果他们来了 如果有人出现
- If they do, if anyone should show up,
你告诉他们你在追查线索
you tell 'em you're workin' on a tip.
这是值得的 警局也因此得到了回报
It paid off and the department gets a feather in its cap.
- 米洛对此没意见吗? -这就是风险所在了
- And Milo's okay with that? - That's the risk.
米奇 谢谢你 给我找了个好活儿干
- A great way to spend my night off, Mitch, thank you.
我他妈也不想去
- I don't wanna fuckin' go either.
快点 我们走 -你♥他♥妈♥的穿的什么?
Come on, let's go. - What the fuck are you wearin'?
快点 他没告诉你我们要去哪儿吗?
- Come on, he didn't tell you where we're goin'?
- 没有 -熊的国度
- No. - Bear country.
别进来 滚出我的车
- Not in here. Get the fuck outta my car.
- 你不带我去? -不
- You're not takin' me? - No.
操
- Fuck.
- 我们走 混♥蛋♥ -嘿 你那边有空位吗?
- Let's go, you fucker. - Hey, you got an extra pair?
- 嘿 -怎么了?
- Hey. - What?
直接去办公室然后放进保险箱 好吗?
- Go straight to the office and then right into the safe, yeah?
好好好好 来吧
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on.
那只熊会把你打死的
- That bear's gonna shoot you dead
你还穿着懒汉鞋 你完蛋了
and you got loafers on. You are fucked.
- 我认识你 -谢谢
- I know you. - Thank you.
过来为我跳舞
- Come dance for me.
我完事了就去找你
- I'll find you when I'm done.
警♥察♥那边怎么样了?
- How'd it go with the troopers?
他们说还要几个星期
- Ah, they said it'd be a couple of weeks, so.
- 不过进展不错吧? -是啊是啊 我想是的
- But it went well, right? - Yeah, yeah. I think so.
我的意思是 这基本上是降职
I mean, it's basically a demotion.
所以 我正期待着呢
So, I was expectin' it, you know.
- 是啊 去你♥妈♥的♥ 这工资可高多了 伙计
- Yeah, fuck you. It's way better pay, man.
更重要的是 这是你离开这里的机会
More important, it's your fuckin' ticket outta here.
这个鬼地方
This shithole.
是啊 这地方是我熟悉的一切
- Yeah, well, here's all I know.
是啊 这地方就是所有人熟悉的一切 兄弟
- Yeah, here's all anybody knows, bub.
嘿 看那边
- Hey, look over there.
如果你这么讨厌这地方的话
- Well, you know, if you hate it so much,
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么不走?
why don't you fuckin' leave?
我是个没有技能的重罪犯
- I'm a felon with no skills.
我到底能去哪儿?
Where the hell am I gonna go?
这边
This way.
我在怀俄明州曾经观察过这所学校
I was lookin' at this school in Wyoming.
他们教你在这些荷兰烤箱里做饭
And they teach you to cook in these Dutch ovens.
这有点像野营烹饪 对吧?
And it's kinda like camp cooking, right?
但是最棒的是
But what's great about it,
完成后就可以直接工作
it's 100% job placement when you finish.
所以我想 花一年时间做饭
So, I figure, you know, spend a year cooking,
钓鱼旅行 打猎旅行
just fishing trips, hunting trips.
不需要向任何人汇报 除了一场火 也没闹出什么幺蛾子
No one to answer to but a fire. No consequences, but what?
也许是一顿糟糕的晚餐 对吧?
A bad meal maybe, right?
你从来没做过
- Well, you never made one of those.
工资怎么样?
How's the pay?
- 这都是垃圾 但你需要多少?
- It's garbage, but how much you need?
我什么都不需要
I don't need shit.
是啊 但你不是牛仔 迈克
- Yeah, but you're no cowboy, Mike.
我的意思是 没有看不起你的小屋
I mean, no disrespect to your cabin,
但你有自来水和灯
but you got runnin' water and lights.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我不这么做的
- Fuck you. The only reason
唯一原因 就是灰熊 老兄
why I don't do it? Grizzlies, man.
该死的灰熊
Fuckin' grizzlies.
- 哦 你和那些熊 老兄 -老兄 那些该死的熊
- Oh, you and the bears, man. - Dude, all the fuckin' bears.
我知道自己在食物链中的位置 老兄
I know my fuckin' place in the food chain, brother.
是的 就是这里
Yes, this is it.
- 就是这里? -我们刚刚做了 切断栅栏
- This is it? - We did just do it, cut fence.
这里应该有块石头
There's supposed to be a rock here.
把那个给我
Hand me that.
这鬼地方的另一边应该有块石头
A rock's on the other side of this shit.
妈的找到了
Oh, fuck, here it is.
有块石头
There's a rock.
- 找到了吗? -是的
- Got it? - Yep.
哦 是的
- Oh yeah.
20万在他妈的埋在地里
- Two hundred grand in the fuckin' ground.
找到了 狗♥娘♥养♥的
There it is, son of a bitch.
好吧
All right.
我很高兴这不是一具尸体
I'm glad it's not a fucking body.
我不得不说 迈克 这真是太没劲了
- Well, I gotta say, Mike. That was pretty anti-climactic.
我就喜欢这样
- Yeah, that's how I like it.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
收到
- Roger that.
我们去丛林音乐房♥间吧
- Let's go to the jungle room.
你得先付钱
- You have to pay upfront.
一百五十 三首歌♥
A hundred fifty, three songs.
- 我知道规矩 -我必须告诉你
- I know the rules. - I have to tell you.
三首歌♥
Three songs.
我可以裸体 但你不能碰我
I can be nude, but you can't touch me.
或者如果我穿着裙子 你可以抚摸我
Or you can touch me and I keep my dress on.
你想要哪个?
- Which do you want?
- 摸我
- Touch me.
走吧
- Let's go.
就这样吧 我完事了
- That's it, I'm good.
我会再见到你的
I'm gonna see you again.
嘿
- Hey.
我不想让你走
I don't want you to go.
我得走了
- I gotta go.
我会进行两次缝合
- All right, I'm runnin' two sets.
第一次缝合线会自动溶解
The first set will dissolve on its own.
我会在10天内取出最上面的一层
And I'll take out the top layer in 10 days.
- 没有脑震荡? -我想没有
- No concussion? - No, I don't think so.
但是如果你感到头晕或者恶心
But if you feel any dizziness or nausea,
请马上告诉我
I want you to tell me immediately.
你能告诉我发生了什么吗?
- You feel up to walking me through what happened?
是的 他 呃
- Uh, yeah, he uh,
他这段时间一直挑衅我
he's been giving me a lot of lip for a while.
没什么过分的
Nothin' that crossed the line,
但我让他进自己的牢房♥
but I instructed him to enter his cell.
他不听 向我走过来 要我把他押进去
He stepped toward me. Told me to make him.
我让他退后 他没有
I told him to step back. He didn't.
我推了他 他抓住了我
I pushed him. He grabbed me.
我不知道 也许他是用头撞的我
I don't know, maybe a headbutt.
这一切都太疯狂了
It was all pretty nuts.
我设法找回了警棍
I managed to retrieve my nightstick
然后给他一记闷棍 让他后退
and deliver a straight thrust that stepped him back.
又打了他一下
Struck him again.
他把我拉下来 我就叫支援了
He pulled me down. I called out.
孩子 你的第一个错误就是允许他进入你的空间
- Well, son, your first mistake was allowing him into your space
而且没有叫支援
and not calling for backup then.
我们都犯过错误
We've all made our mistakes.
那个警棍是最后的措施 你的第一个应急措施是什么?
That club is a last resort. What is your first resort?
- 胡椒喷雾? -是保持距离 孩子
- Pepper spray? - Distance, son.
他叫什么来着?
What kind of shape is what's his name?
- 戴里 约翰逊 2-6-4-0-7-5.
- Darryl Johnson, 2-6-4-0-7-5.
他啊 他袭击了一个警卫
He's ah, you know he assaulted a guard.
自己也受了很严重的伤
He got it pretty rough.
正在去金斯敦总医院的路上
- He's en route to Kingstown General.
我们给他照了x光 两处颅骨骨折
We x-rayed him. Two skull fractures,
多处面部骨折和撕裂伤
multiple facial fractures and lacerations.
他离开的时候情况稳定 但是脑肿胀
He was stable when he left, but brain swelling
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表