剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
靠
Fuck.
好耶
Yeah, yeah.
这就对了嘛
That's what I'm talkin' about, right there.
快起来 给我兄弟让个座
Hey, get up, give my man his chair.
快他妈的起来 我不想再说第二遍
Get yo ass up, I ain't gonna say it again.
咋样啊 宝贝
What's good baby?
拿着
That's good.
嗯
Yeah.
特警队因为这案子火冒三丈了吧
Five-O all worked up over this burnin', huh?
是啊
Oh yeah, yep.
要死的是个黑人小兄弟 他们绝不会这么激动
They ain't never have this fever when it's a little brother they find dead.
即便那个小孩是在制毒窝点里长大的
Even though that little cracker grew up around all that meth.
婊♥子♥妈妈 操蛋的父亲...
Ho ass mama, fuck-up old man...
那些警♥察♥还是觉得那个男孩长大后会出人头地
Them cops still think that boy coulda made something of his life.
要是他们发现死的是我们的小兄弟
They find a little brother dead?
他们只会摇摇头 因为知道他没救了
They just shake their head 'cause they know he aint got no chance.
我觉得你过度解读了 老兄
I think you're reading a little too much into that, brother.
五岁的孩子就是个五岁的孩子
A five-year-old is a five-year-old.
我根本没解读什么
I don't read at all.
眼见为实罢了
I see what I see.
是啊
Yeah.
听我说
All right, look.
他们抓到他的时候 会说他违反假释条例
So, when they catch him, they're gonna violate him
马上把他关进监狱
and put him right to pen.
关到隔离监禁 确保他的安全
Stick his ass in AdSeg, man. Keep him safe.
他们会把他关在大牢房♥里
They're gonna put him in the gym.
然后他们会把谋杀他的罪名推给某个蠢货
Then they pin the murder on some fool.
一石二鸟
Get two for one.
只要所有人都同意
They're gonna look the other way on this.
他们就会睁一只眼闭一只眼
As long as everybody's in.
这么做会在里面闹出大乱子
This'll make a big mess in there.
这样谁又能把锅甩给谁呢 对吧
Who can pin what on who, right?
他们能睁一只眼闭一只眼到什么程度
How far the other way they gonna look?
很夸张的地步...
Far...
多长时间
For how long?
谁知道
Who knows.
哈 兄弟 这事美好的太虚幻了
Ha! Man, this bullshit too good to be true.
他们一旦上了这车 我们就不会让他们再下来
They get on this train, we won't ever let 'em off.
是啊 这正是我想告诉他们的
Yeah, no shit. That's what I tried to tell 'em.
他们就是不听
They just won't listen.
还有谁加入
Who else is in?
白人吗 -是啊
The whites are in? - Yeah.
他们打算放任不管 -嗯
They'll let it happen? - Yeah.
好啊
Well, well, well.
你不喜欢这样啊
You don't like it, do ya?
当然不
Fuck no.
我和我哥哥一直试图在做的
All my brother and I have been trying to do is
就是维护这个破小镇的和平
keep the peace in this shit hole town.
缓解痛苦
Just, ease the pain.
你大概是我见过唯一实诚的白皮
You might be the only honest cat I ever met.
但这个矛盾总会爆发
But this levee got to break on its own.
你没办法堵上每个口子
Can't plug every hole.
有时你就只能放任自流了
Sometimes you just gotta let that dam bust open.
是啊 然后呢
Yeah, then what?
然后什么也不做 重新开始
Then nothin'. Starts all over again.
我们加入
We're in.
你把那个毒贩送到我们这来
You send that cracker our way,
把他揍得半死
beat the motherfucker's soul out of him.
趴下 趴下 快趴到地上
Get down, get down, get the fuck on the ground.
你要在那磨蹭一辈子吗 安迪
Time of your life there, huh Andy?
闭嘴 呆在那儿
Shut the fuck up, stay there.
那还用你说
Hey, you don't have to tell me twice.
有人倒下 有人倒下
Man down! Man down!
狗♥日♥的♥...
Motherfucker...
我会杀了她的
I'll fucking shoot her, I'll fucking shoot her.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
警官
Officer.
我需要救护车 拜托
I need an ambulance. Please.
警官 不要...
Officer no...
救救我
Somebody help me.
服了 你要是这么紧张的话
Aw, Jesus. If you're that nervous,
或许你不该干抢劫的 你觉得呢
maybe robbery's not your thing. What do you think?
快起来 蠢货
Come on fuckface.
公爵... -见鬼
The Duke... - Oh fuck.
他说来找你
He, he said to come to you.
他说你能帮我
He said you could help me.
他让我信任你
He, he said to trust you.
我搞糟了
I'm... I'm fucked up man.
我搞砸了 也不知道该怎么办
I fucked up and I don't know how to make it right.
你能帮帮我吗
Can you, can you help me, please?
可以 -公爵...
Yeah. - The Duke...
我要用这根撬胎棒掐死你
I'm choking you with this tire iron
是因为我根本不想碰你 你这个垃圾
because I don't wanna fucking touch you, you piece of shit.
我活该
I deserve it.
我太傻了 -你太傻了
I'm stupid. - You're stupid.
真♥他♥妈♥的蠢
So fucking stupid.
你死定了 知道吗
You're a fucking dead man, do you know that?
所有人 我是说所有人 都想要杀你
Everybody, and I mean, everybody wants to kill you.
包括我
Including me.
那是个意外 那是个愚蠢的...
It was an accident. It was a stupid fucking...
不 不 肯尼
No! No Kenny!
意外是指你溜冰的时候摔跤
You get in an accident when you're skiing.
明白吗 不是在你儿子旁边
Get it? Not when you're cooking meth
制冰♥毒♥
with your goddamn son next to you.
蠢货
Fucking idiot.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
不 不 你不能
No. No, you can't.
至少你... 你能告诉我事情真♥相♥吗
Can... Can you tell me the truth, at least?
好的 我会告诉你真♥相♥
Yeah, I'll tell you the truth.
我... 我会怎样
Wh-what's gonna happen to me?
上帝啊 肯尼
Jesus, Kenny.
知道吗 等警♥察♥找到你
You know what? The police find you,
他们会说你违反了假释条例
they're gonna say you violated parole.
他们会把你关进监狱 不到五分钟你就会死
They're gonna put you in the pen, you'll be dead in five minutes.
你如果继续藏着
If you continue to hide,
所有人都会有很大的压力
there's so much heat out there on everybody,
甚至你自己人都要杀了你
even your own people are gonna kill you.
去换警♥察♥的人情
Just to get the cops off their back.
没什么选择啊...
That's not a lotta options...
有一个
You got one.
我这就给你
And I'm gonna give it to you.
不是因为我在乎你会怎样
Not because I give a flying shit what happens to you,
我只担心因为你而导致的后果
I'm only worried what happens because of you.
那我的选择是什么
Wh-what's my option?
自首 去警♥察♥局自首
Turn yourself in, to the police station.
他们会将你登记在案
They're gonna book you.
将你置于保护性拘留下 直到审判
And they'll put you in protective custody until your trial.
你承认自己的罪行
You will plead guilty.
如果你还有那么一丝丝的人性
And if you have an ounce of humanity,
你就不会上诉或搞任何幺蛾子
you will not file any motions or any of that bullshit.
接下来的日子你会在死囚室里渡过
You're just gonna ride it out on death row,
直到你的死刑
until it's your fucking turn.
你可以祈祷 也可以祈求
And you can pray, and you can beg.
去向你的任何信仰告解罪行 获得宽恕
Do whatever you believe in, for forgiveness.
好 好 我可以做到
Yeah, yeah. I can do that.
好 那你
Okay, can you,
你能不能 能不能载我一程
can you take me? Can you give me a ride?
绝对不可能
No fucking way.
求你了
Ple-please?
如果两分钟之内你还没有消失
If you're not outta here in two minutes,
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表