剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
你们都知道的 又不能把他押到县上来
You know it. Can't punch him to county.
警长手下全是内奸
Sheriff's department, the snitches.
情况只会更糟
See, there's nothing but blow back right there.
我们有个更好的计划
No, we got a better idea.
是吗
Is that right?
他是在假释 迈克
He's on parole, Mike.
违反假释规定直接把他送这来
Violation sends him right back to the Mall.
你们真♥他♥妈♥是脑子出问题了
You're outta your fucking minds.
开他妈的什么玩笑
You're fucking kidding me,
你们他妈的想把他弄到监狱里
you wanna put him in the fucking penitentiary?
做梦去吧 要搞定狱警 还要...
There's no way, you gotta get the guards, you gotta get...
直接乱枪把这逼打死 行不行
Just shoot the fucker in a raid. Okay?
因为你们没法承受这交易的后果
'Cause you can't keep the deal, you're gonna have to make.
不可能的
It's impossible.
各位 迈克 -埃德
Hey fellas, Mike. - Aw, fucking Ed.
你们一直打算这么搞啊
You guys have been planning this shit?
还要我有个屁用
What am I doing here?
埃德 你那边的人怎么说
Ed, how's everybody feel about this?
好得很 我们很乐意帮忙
We're great, we're glad to be a part.
看嘛 他不是奸细
Look, look, look, he's not a snitch,
也没有退出他的团伙
hasn't backed out of his crew.
好吧 把他交给我们
All right? You send him to us,
按流程走 他安稳进监狱
and procedure dictates that he goes to the main line.
完事儿
End of story
没必要操纵什么 -就该这么着 迈克
There's nothing to manipulate. - That's the way, Mike.
你为啥那么大惊小怪的呢 迈克
Look, why are you makin' a big deal out of this, Mike?
为了表明立场 白人就会杀了他
The whites will kill him just to make a statement.
好吗 我们都不用插手
All right? No one has to do anything.
现在主要担心的是 他的假释官申请行政隔离
Look, the concern is that his PD is gonna request AdSeg
然后地区检察官就会接手
and the God damn DA's office may do it themselves
让他们能处理这案子
just to make sure that they can fuckin' prosecute this.
就这么回事 -所以等他一出现
That's it. - So, it needs to happen,
我们就要开始行动
the minute he steps inside.
迈克 你得想想法子
Mike, Mike, you gotta work some magic.
他可是烧死了个孩子啊 迈克
He burned a fucking kid, Mike.
如果他不是活该的话 迈克 我们就不折腾了
Tell me he don't deserve it, Mike. We'll walk away.
你怎么能眼睁睁看着啊
How can you not want this?
赶紧他妈的想办法解决吧 迈克
Come on, just fucking put it together, Mike.
那要付出多大代价呢
But at what cost?
这些可不是免费的
This shit ain't free, remember.
你想跟2000个罪犯做交易
You wanna be in business with 2,000 criminals?
个个都他妈的整日对你虎视眈眈
Who will hold this over your head like a motherfucking hammer?
你们每抓一个人
Every arrest you make,
恋童癖 杀人犯 黑帮匪
pedophile, murderer or gangster,
他们都会抓着这事不放
this is what they'll sing.
让流言满天飞 传遍大街小巷
This is what they'll sing, to anyone who'll listen.
没人会信的 -没人
No one's gonna listen. - Nope.
懂吗 认真听我说
Understand? Listen to me.
迈克 我认真请求你 好吗
Mike, I'm asking. Okay?
能把他弄到大牢房♥吗
Can you get him in the gym?
你想弄到哪里都行
I can put him anywhere you want.
那好
Then, all right.
迈克 不要为了这个人♥渣♥难受
Mike, don't feel bad for this fucking scumbag.
他罪有应得
He's got it coming.
我他妈的才没有为他难受
I don't fuckin' feel bad for him.
那你在这叽歪什么呢 这跟干掉杀了米奇的逼人
Then what is it man? 'Cause how is this any different
有什么区别吗
than poppin' that fuck who killed Mitch?
你们根本不明白
'Cause you don't understand.
他们会帮忙不是因为有道德
They're not doin' this because it's noble, you guys.
他们只是想让我们欠个人情
Their motivation is so you owe them.
让你们所有人欠个人情
You all owe them.
等到什么时候还不起了
And when you can't pay them back,
平静的局面就到头了
there's no more thin blue line fellas.
明白吗
Understand?
对 就是这样
Yep, yep, yep. Okay.
他只是在担心我们
Look, he's just fuckin' lookin' out for us, that's all.
他可太他妈紧张了
Yeah, he's fuckin' wound tight.
各位 相信我 我们都觉得这么做是对的
Look fellas, trust me, trust me, we all want this.
但说到头 这是我们的监狱
And make no mistake, it's our prison.
可不是 -不归他们管
No shit. - It's not theirs.
他们算老几 -迈克说得对...
It's not theirs. - Mike's actually right...
可问题是 我他妈的才不在乎他们怎么想
The thing is, I just don't fucking care.
嘿 迈克 -贝卡
Hey Mike. - Becca,
我需要卡洛斯的电♥话♥ 就是我今天早上见的那个
I need the number to Carlos, that guy I saw this morning.
短♥信♥发给我行吗 -好的
Can you text it to me? - Yep.
谢谢
Thanks.
喂
Yeah?
想要什么汉堡
How do you like your burger?
最霸的巨无霸
Big as a motherfucker.
但是别让他们给老子放酸黄瓜
But don't let them put no pickles on my shit, man.
我不爱吃那个
I don't like that.
好 不要酸黄瓜 要薯条吗
Okay, no pickles, you want fries?
你今天怎么这么孝顺
Why you bein' so good to big daddy?
来点他妈的扭扭薯条 扭一扭 牛牛
Curly fries motherfucker. Curly fries! Yeah.
他有没有可能在里面
Any chance he's in there?
难说 但是他贩毒给这些人
I doubt it, but he cooks for these guys.
主要还是找线索
More likely this is the step to the step that locates him.
终于啊 肯尼的假释官
Oh, finally. Kenny's fucking PO.
谁带头 -我
Who's lead on this? - Me.
迈克拉斯基家的 猜到了
McLusky, figures.
肯尼不在的话 要我来干什么
Why am I here if Kenny isn't?
你把你那个小崽子看得挺紧啊
You kept a real tight leash on your boy, huh.
你说什么 -你想没想过去他的房♥车里看看
What? - You ever bothered goin' to his trailer?
就是厨房♥里有全套制毒设备的那个
You know, the one with the fucking meth lab in the kitchen?
你在质疑我的做事方式吗 爱尔兰佬
You questioning the way I do things, Irish? Huh?
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑呢
You gotta be fucking kidding me,
还搞种族歧视的啊 兄弟[模仿黑人打招呼]
you wanna make this racial, brotha?
来真的吗 -你再叫我一次兄弟试试
Honestly? - Call me brother, again!
你可对你的破工作他妈的上点心吧 操♥你♥娘♥的大懒逼
How about you do your fucking job, you sloppy motherfucker.
他妈的干点实事吧
Do your motherfucking job.
操你们奶奶的...
Fucking bitches...
要突袭了跟我搞这屁事
I will not have this shit on a breach.
任务结束前你们都得听我的
You are both mine until this is over
都别他妈的给我闹事 滚
and I will not fucking have it! Back off.
还有你 干这行20年了
And you, you been doin' this 20 years
你就这副德行吗 死胖子
and this is how you act, you fat fuck?
给我收收 是他发现了那个孩子
You check that fucking swagger, he found that kid
还把他妈妈从沙发上剥下来
and he peeled his mother off a fucking couch.
我不在乎你有多忙
I don't give a shit how heavy your case load is,
你捅的篓子 你就给我悄悄闭嘴
this is your mess, and you will suck on it in silence.
操了 你们俩都滚蛋
Fuck this, you're both out.
吉米 你来负责 -操
Jimmy, you serve. - Fuck!
伊恩 史蒂夫 跟上队伍
Ian, Stevie follow the team.
你在此待命 -别吧
You stay here. - Come on.
趁我还没发火前 快离开这里
Get the fuck outta here before I lose my temper.
过来 -搞什么
Come here. - The fuck?
过来 -搞什么鬼
Come here, come here. - What the fuck?
你对这个案子带有太多个人情感了
You're taking this shit too personal.
那我他妈的该怎么对待这个案子
How the fuck am I supposed to take it?
你说啊 -嗨 迈克拉斯基
Come on. - Hey, McLusky.
各位 我们走 快 快点
Let's get the fuck outta here boys, come on, chop chop.
别往心里去 这不是我们的错
Shake it off, it's never our fault.
记住这点 这永远不是我们的错
Remember that, never our fault.
起来吧 大块头
Come on, big shooter.
滚开 -去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck off. - Fuck you.
你冷静点 -知道了
You be cool. - Yeah, yeah.
该死... -你们这群混♥蛋♥
Fuck... - You bunch of fucks.
我就是在履行我的工作 -看我这里
I was working now. - Right here. Right here.
干得真♥他♥妈♥的漂亮 真牛逼
Great fucking job. A+ hotshot.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表