剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
你查了这个家伙的背景吗 -我们当然查了
You ran the guy? - Yeah, sure we ran the guy.
好吧 那他有几次因贩毒被定罪
Okay, how many... how many drug convictions he got?
三次
Three.
他蹲了多少年 -七年
How many years he do? - Seven.
好的 那你有了一个非法持枪的重罪犯
Okay, so you got a felon in possession of a firearm.
这是一点
That's one.
你有在这里搜查毒品吗
Have you searched the place for drugs?
看过他的汽车吗
Looked at his vehicle?
你是在试图改变事件的叙事走向吗 迈克
You're trying to change the narrative, Mike?
不 只是在搞清它
Oh no, just clarifying it.
他们撞见了一起毒品交易
They walked into a drug deal.
那是事实吗 -是
That a fact? - That's it.
如果他们撞见一起毒品交易 那毒品在哪
If they walked in the middle of a drug deal, where are the drugs?
他们会找到的
They'll find them.
迈克你知道吗 罪犯也能成为受害者
You know, criminals can be victims too, Mike.
是啊 而受害者仍然能成为罪犯
Yeah, and victims can still be criminals.
在凶案科验尸前先别动尸体
Hey, leave the body until homicide has had a chance to examine it.
他们可以在验尸官办公室验尸
They can examine the body at the coroner's office.
他们得搜查这里
Well, they need to search it here.
去外面等
Wait outside.
谢谢
Thank you.
我给你拉来一位客户
I got a client for you.
客户 -是啊
Client? - Yeah.
那咱们这周稍晚一起吃顿饭呗
How about we do dinner later this week?
现在谈这事 -是
The timing, Mike? - Yeah.
没有一个配得上的
None of them are worth a fuck.
贝利奇克
Belichick!
自从布雷迪离开后
No, man. Since Brady left,
他也不值当的 没人值当的
he ain't worth a fuck either. None of them.
底特律买♥♥谁根本无关紧要
It doesn't matter who Detroit hires.
不管选秀选个谁
Doesn't matter who they draft.
他们只会输球
Losing's the only thing they know how to do.
嗯 这话倒不假 -厄尼
Yeah, that's for real. - Hey Ernie?
厄尼
Ernie?
那是你从小卖♥♥部买♥♥来的吗
Did you get that from the commissary?
我忘带午饭了
Forgot my lunch.
监狱的破饭你也吃
You eat that prison shit?
厄尼 你的轮班到七点就结束了
Ernie, your shift was over at seven.
谁批准你加班的
Who approved your OT?
我没打卡
I'm not on the clock.
咋地 你就在这晃悠
Just what? Fucking hanging out?
老天 你老婆脾气能有多爆
Jesus, how rough can she be, man?
当你需要在监狱吃顿消停饭的时候
You know you've been married a long time when you have dinner
你就知道你婚龄够久了
in prison just to get some fucking peace.
我给你个建议 喝酒
Here's what I recommend, Alcohol, all right?
喝好多酒
And lots of it.
除了波本威士忌 没有别的
Nothing will speed you through a marriage
能让你觉得婚姻如梭 信我吧
like a bottle of bourbon, trust me.
伙计
Hey, man.
他只是想帮忙 厄尼
Oh, he's just trying to help, Ernie!
行了 伙计
Come on, man!
晚餐吃维也纳香肠是吧 伙计
Vienna sausages for dinner, man?
说到晚餐
Oh hey, speaking of dinner,
不知道蒂老大对他的晚餐是否满意呢
I wonder if P-dog enjoyed his dinner, hm?
你今晚好好盯着 知道吗
Hey, keep your eyes open tonight, all right?
这群脑残输不起
These fuck heads are sore losers.
都关起来就好了 艾德
Just lock 'em down, Ed.
让他们在自己牢房♥里待好
Let 'em stew in their cells.
我现在封锁的话监狱长就会
No, no, I lock it down now and then the warden
在11月给我穿一整月的小鞋 懂不
will give me hell in November, all right?
你们要还想拿圣诞节的加班费
If you guys want your Christmas overtime,
我们就得在能封锁这地方前
we gotta wait another month
再等一个月 所以...
before we can seal this place, so...
谁给他做的晚饭
Who made his dinner?
卡尔文
Calvin.
我要收碗 -你丫自己过来拿
I need the bowl. - Come fucking get it.
你真想这样吗
Is that really what you want?
你吃得可真够快的
Wow, you ate that fast.
他为啥被判了两年
Why did he get two years?
没个由头
For nothin', man.
他们抓司机的时候 他只是刚好在车上
He was just along for the ride when they popped the driver.
你也知道是怎么一回事
You know that how that go.
车上的所有人都被起诉
Charge everyone in the car for that fucking smack.
他参与的原因不重要 迪沙尔
Well, doesn't matter why he's in, Duchard.
他也有份 -这不明摆的吗
He's in. - Ain't that the fucking truth?
但他身份清白
But look, he's clean.
没被卷进这烂摊子前是个全优生
Fucking straight-A student before all this shit.
他没加入任何势力吗
He's not affiliated?
没 但他们现在逼得挺紧的
No. But they're pushing hard.
我不想让他卷入其中
And I don't want him caught up in all that.
好吧 迪沙尔 听着
All right, listen, Duchard,
想要我帮忙 就得跟我说实话
in order for me to help, I need the truth.
因为16岁的初犯是不会
Because 16-year-old first offenders
因持有违禁物被叛2年的
don't go two years for possession, okay?
他现在在青少年监狱服刑吗
He's in Youth Authority?
帮派成员被排除在普通人之外
Gang members are filtered out of general population.
很难藏住因为他们根本不想藏着掖着
It's very hard to sneak through cuz they don't wanna sneak through,
因为他们想待在自己的小团体里
because they want to stay with their clique.
这就是为什么有400个孩子待在帮派隔离区
That's why there's 400 kids in gang seg
80个孩子待在普通人里
and 80 in general population.
所以在普通人里的79人中
So which of the 79 kids in general population
哪个换你兄弟值一些
is fucking worth your brother?
你丫干吗耍我
Why are you fucking with me?
因为你在对我撒谎 就为这
Because you're lying to me. That's why.
我猜是你兄弟 他搞砸了
My guess, your brother, he fucked up.
他的那伙人盯着他呢...
And his own set's after him...
很可能就是和你共事的那伙人
Probably the one you were with.
所以如果你能把话说清楚
So if you just tell me what set,
或许我还能帮上点忙
maybe I can do something to help out.
先谈谈你的收费 这话题不轻松
Let's talk about your fee first. That's some heavy shit.
我替你谈判 我不和你谈判
I negotiate for you. I don't negotiate with you.
你兄弟叫什么
What's your brother's name?
蒂姆
Tim.
行 我马上查
Okay. I'll get into it.
我什么时候交钱 -现在
When do I have to pay? - Right now.
我怎么知道你有没把事做好
How do I know you did the job?
因为你不会接到认领他尸体的电♥话♥
Because you won't get a fucking phone call to identify his body.
去外面找丽贝卡付款
Pay Rebecca out front.
给我 30秒就好
Yeah, just give me, like, 30 seconds.
地方检察官派人来这里见你
DA's office sent somebody over here to meet with you.
好
Yeah. Yup.
请坐
Have a seat.
我站着就行 谢谢
I'll stand, thank you.
如果你站着还拿一把枪
If you stand and you have a gun,
你拔枪就会比我快很多
you can pull it off faster than I could.
还是... 坐下吧
So... have a seat,
要不我站起来 不过你肯定不想
or I'll stand up and you don't want that.
你知道我是谁吗 -知道
You know who I am? - I do.
那你就知道我没枪
Then you know I don't have a gun.
我在谁身上都不会冒险
I don't put anything past anybody.
我能帮你做什么
What can I do for you?
你知道我女儿的案子吗
You're familiar with my daughter's case?
她被拐走了
She was abducted.
她不是被拐走的
She wasn't abducted.
她被绑♥架♥后被人杀害 老天知道
She was kidnapped and killed and god knows what else
在她体内所有液体都被抽出前 还有什么鬼
before the fluids were drawn from her body.
我很抱歉 我没意识到他们找到了尸体
I'm sorry. I didn't realize they found a body.
他们是没找到
They didn't.
詹姆斯·帕克认罪了吗
James Parker confess?
他认罪又撤回了
He confessed and retracted.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表