剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
这可不是她的工作 这是她的掩护身份
That's not her fucking job. That's her cover.
她的工作一点价值都没有
She's not doing her job worth a shit.
有人在丛林之屋吗
Is there anyone in the Jungle Room?
没有 -好
No. - Good.
告诉她我要跟她谈谈
Tell her I want to talk to her.
听我说
Hey, listen.
工作 掩护身份 不管你怎么称呼吧
Job, cover, whatever you want to call it.
她给我们赚了不少钱
She's makin' us both a lot of money,
别搞她的脸
so don't fuck with her face.
别再他妈的碰我了
Don't ever fuckin' touch me again.
脏手
Dirty fucking hands.
♪ 宝贝 亲爱的 清晨醒来时请在我身旁 ♪
♪ My baby, my darling, be there in the morning ♪
♪ 当我受折磨时请为我哭泣和哀悼 ♪
♪ Crying and mourning life when I'm torn ♪
♪ 粉丝们 在咆哮 ♪
♪ Fans, they roaring ♪
♪ 在我一无所有的时候 ♪
♪ Back when I didn't have shit ♪
♪ 没人想要我 ♪
♪ No way, no bitch want me ♪
♪ 不会为我演奏 没钱没车 ♪
♪ Gave me no play. No money, no car ♪
♪ 没房♥没食 ♪
♪ No roof, no food ♪
迈克先生最近如何
So, how are things with Mr. Mike?
他不接我的电♥话♥
He won't take my calls.
去找找他吧
Hmm, go and see him.
我去了
I have.
他不肯见我
He won't see me.
米洛觉得他大概是同性恋
Milo thinks maybe he's gay.
我不这么觉得
Yeah, I don't think so.
如果他不想上你 他很有可能是
If he doesn't want to fuck you, he's probably gay.
米洛想试试别的办法
Milo wants to try something a little bit different.
什么办法
What would he like to try?
他在想 也许他更喜欢折翼的天使
He thinks maybe he likes his angels with a broken wing,
所以我们打算让他英雄救美
so, we're going to let him save you.
从哪救
Save me from what?
从我们手里
From us.
不 别
No, no.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come, come, come. Come on, come on, come on.
过来吧你
Come with me.
别他妈的叫出声
Don't fucking scream.
告诉他 我想跟他谈谈
Tell him I want to speak with him.
他知道怎么找到我
He knows where to find me.
真是漫长的一小时啊
It must've been quite an hour.
是啊...
Ha, yeah...
上面还有人吗
Is anybody else up there?
你走之后就安静了
It got quiet after you left.
都追着我来了
All the noise followed me.
我想也是
I figured.
你还进来吗 还是我直接锁门了
You coming in or you want me to lock up?
锁吧 我要回家了
Yeah, I'm gonna go home.
你回不了家了
No, you're not.
肯定是骨折了
It's definitely broken.
你得去医院
You're gonna have to go to the hospital.
疼吗
Does that hurt?
没有肚子疼
It's not as bad as my stomach.
肚子怎么了
What happened to your stomach?
挺严重的吧 -反正不太好
Bad, ain't it? - It ain't great.
听着 我安排丽贝卡送你去医院 好吗
Look, I'm gonna have Rebecca take you to the hospital, okay?
为什么你不能送我
Why can't you do it?
因为如果我送你去的话
Because if I take you to the hospital,
医生会觉得是我♥干♥的
the doctor's gonna think I did it.
他们会报♥警♥
And then they're gonna call the police.
警♥察♥审讯我六个小时
They're gonna question me for six hours.
审你更久
They'll question you for longer.
我什么都不会交代 但是你会
I won't say shit, but you will.
然后又会给我造成一大堆新麻烦
And that's gonna create a whole other set of problems for me.
我没什么可交代的 -去你♥妈♥的♥没有
Got nothing to tell. - The fuck you don't.
我是没有
I don't.
你老板把你安排给法官和议员
Your boss sets you up with judges and congressmen.
你能交代的多了去了
You got plenty to tell.
他想让你做件事 可你一直不愿意
He wants you to do something and you won't do it.
对
Yeah.
现在也不做吗
You gonna do it now?
不
No.
如果你不做的话 他还会这么对我的
He's gonna do this to me again if you don't.
不 他不会这么做了
No, he's not gonna do this again.
我保证
I promise.
他们问你怎么回事的时候
When they ask you what happened
就说有个变♥态♥在你下班回家路上一直跟着你
say some creep followed you home from work.
然后袭击了你
He attacked you,
打了你的肚子 你一直在大叫
punched you in the stomach and you screamed.
丽贝卡开车经过 正好目击全程
Rebecca was driving by. She saw the whole thing.
她一直鸣笛 直到那个人跑掉
She laid on the horn till the guy ran off.
那人跑的时候踩到了你的手
The guy stepped on your hand as he ran away.
你不认识丽贝卡
You don't know Rebecca.
但是你很高兴那晚她出现了
But you're so happy she came that night.
不然你就死定了
Otherwise, you'd have been surely dead.
讲的过程中一直哭
Cry the whole time while you say that.
明白了吗
Understand?
明白了
I understand.
丽贝卡 交给你了
Rebecca, you're up.
喂 迈克
Yeah, Mike?
你们在哪儿 我需要帮忙
Where are you guys at? I need a favor.
想让我们去哪儿 -盖尔酒吧
Where do you want us? - Gaelic.
叫我们到这个破地方有何贵干 迈克
What are we doin' at this shithole, Mike?
谢谢你们能来
All right, thanks for comin'.
不过 我们把警徽准备一下吧
Let's uh, put our badges out though, huh?
咱们也不想再来一场枪战
We don't want another gun fight.
那枪也要拿出来吗
Guns out too or what?
可能要吧 准备好了吗 走吧
Maybe. Come on. Ready? Let's go.
雷 你先进 -好
Ray, you go first. - All right.
你要逮捕我吗 迈克
You going to arrest me, Mike?
你知道失了智的定义是什么吗
Do you know what the definition of insanity is?
就是重复做同一件事
Repeating the same thing.
迈克 老天爷啊
Mike, Jesus Christ.
反反复复
Over and over.
还他妈的指望结果不同
Expecting a different fuckin' result.
米洛想给我递个信
When Milo wants to send me a message,
那我现在就给他回信
I'm gonna send him a message right back.
估计你下辈子也不想当信使了
You're gonna get real fuckin' tired of being the messenger.
走吧
Let's go.
真把我们当装饰物了啊 迈克 上帝啊
Way to make us an accessory, Mike. Jesus.
那他妈是啥啊
What the fuck was that?
酒吧里的每个人都是重刑犯
Everyone in that bar is a felon.
所以不用担心
Your secret's fuckin' safe.
行吧 操
All right. Fuck.
好啊 好
Nice. Nice.
再说了 如果不是你们俩在
Besides, if you guys weren't here,
可能就他妈的有人把我♥干♥掉了
somebody would've fuckin' killed me.
你还是可能会被♥干♥掉 迈克
You still might get killed, Mike.
太他妈的冒险了
That was fuckin' awful.
没那么玄乎
It wasn't that bad.
顺便 谢谢你们 欠你们一个人情
Thank you, by the way. I owe you one.
你♥他♥妈♥的欠三个 迈克 你个混♥蛋♥
You owe us fuckin' three, Mike, you fuckin' asshole.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Holy fuck.
喂 迈克 -她怎么样了
Hey, Mike. - How is she?
骨折问题不大 所以不用动手术
The break was clean, so, no surgery.
他们给她手臂打了石膏 放了血肿
They put a cast on her arm, drained the hematoma.
肋骨他们就没办法了
Nothin' they could do about the rib.
她得去细查一下
She's gotta check those out.
你带她去医院了吗
Did you take her to the hospital?
我带她去的街边诊所 他们不问问题
I took her to the minute clinic, less questions.
不得不说 她的演技真好
I'll say this, the girl can act.
她把故事讲完的时候 我都信了
By the time she finished her story, even I believed it.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表