剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
什么 你确定吗 -确定
What? Are you sure? - Yeah.
他们扣下人♥质♥了吗 -三十六名守卫
They take any hostages? - 36 guards.
操 有提到警♥察♥吗
Fuck. And no mention of cops?
没有警♥察♥ 他们没说
No cops. They'd mention that shit.
不然肯定大肆宣传啊
Yeah, they'd be singin' it, wouldn't they?
警署已经知道了
So look, the department knows, okay,
这事迟早会被那些该死的囚犯发现
it's only a matter of time before the fucking inmates find out.
嗯嗯 -凯尔联♥系♥你了吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Kyle reach out?
没有 -见鬼 按理说会联♥系♥你的
No. - Fuck, he would've reached out.
我知道
I know.
你能联♥系♥上里面的人吗
Can you get a hold of anyone inside?
直接转语♥音♥留言了
It just goes right to voicemail.
所以说他们完犊子
That's why they're fucked.
是谁把监狱里的信♥号♥♥掐断了
Who's jammin' the cell signal?
是你把监狱里的信♥号♥♥掐断的吗
Are you jammin' the fuckin' cell signal?
别嚷 我们不想让囚犯和外面世界联♥系♥
We don't want inmates communicating with the outside world.
那你知不知道有两名
And what about the corrections officers
还没被抓的凶杀科警探
and two homicide detectives that they haven't caught
就因为你
who can't call us with intel,
而没法给我们传递情报
because you're jammin' their fucking phones?
你有两名警官在狱里吗
You have two officers in the prison?
没错
Yes.
那你怎么知道他们还没被抓呢
How do you know they haven't been apprehended?
因为他们还没被倒挂在那几面傻屄♥♥墙上
Because they aren't hangin' upside down off the fuckin' walls.
用脑子想 别纸上谈兵
Use your head, not the playbook.
都听好 想清楚如果我们开始聆听别人说的话
Hey, listen up, think of all you can learn
我们能学到多少东西
if we start listening to what people are saying!
气死了 你先走
Fuck! Well, after you.
恢复手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Get cellular back online.
见了鬼了 我得跟这群蠢蛋并肩作战
For fuck sake, I gotta fight beside these dipshits.
塔楼那边有信♥号♥♥了 但不要打过去 让他打给你
Towers are up, but don't call him, let him fuckin' call you.
嗯 明白 -但你给其他们混球
Yeah, I got it. - But you call the rest
打电♥话♥就让他们知道
of those fucks and you let 'em know
州政♥府♥给开了绿灯 我们来了
state has a green light and we're fuckin' comin'.
明白
Yep. Got it.
走了 兄弟们 走了
Let's go, boys. Saddle up.
小鬼 但愿你的电♥话♥设静音了
Come on, kid. Phone on silent.
机灵鬼 你的手♥机♥一定要是静音啊
Smart kid, have your phone on silent.
上一起美国大暴♥动♥
The last major riot in the United States
发生在南卡罗来纳州毕晓普维尔的李氏惩教所
took place in the Lee Correctional Institute in Bishopville, South Carolina.
1980年囚犯们接管了
But a United States prison has not been overrun since 1980.
新墨西哥州圣达菲的州立监狱后
That's when inmates took over the state penitentiary
美国就再没有一所监狱出现过攻占情况
in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
那是国家史上最致命的暴♥动♥ 直到今天
It was the deadliest riot in this nation's history until today.
金斯敦的男子监狱处于中级戒备
Kingstown Men's Prison is a medium security.
他们向我们开枪了 向我们开枪了
They're shooting at us! They're shooting at us!
我的天
Oh my God!
天啊...
Jesus...
这是在往哪走
How do we know where the fuck we're going?
弄死他
Fuck him, fuck him!
扒他裤子
Get his pants.
这边 这边
Come on, come on. Come on.
走这边
Come on.
该死 我手♥机♥响了 是我手♥机♥
Oh shit, there's my phone. It's my phone.
是迈克
Mike. It's Mike.
罗伯特 找到他了
Robert. Robert. Got him.
这边 这边
This way, this way, this way.
借过
Heads up, heads up.
我找到了一个在里面带手♥机♥的人
I got someone inside with a cell.
你有号♥码吗 -嗯 凯尔·迈克拉斯基
You got a number? - Yeah, yeah. Kyle McLusky.
坚持住
Hang tight.
找着了
There he is.
找到他了 -在东南角
We got him. - Southeast corner.
能找到在哪层吗
Can you tell what floor?
我需要3D示意图
I'd need 3D schematics.
问他在哪间房♥ 哪层楼
Ask him which room and which floor.
他说他们在地下
He says they're underneath it.
听好了 姑娘们
Listen up, ladies.
我们有两名警官在监狱地下
We have two police officers underneath the prison.
再等一下
Just hang tight.
我们派特警队进去 -好的 好的
We're sendin' in SWAT. - Yeah, yeah.
我们把他救出来 -好的
We'll get him outta there. - Yeah.
该我了
My turn.
我需要帮忙
I need a favor.
帮什么忙
What's the favor?
你是迈克·迈克拉斯基吧
You Mike McLusky?
是啊
Yeah.
他们不和我谈 他们想和你谈
They won't talk to me. They want to talk to you.
好吧 -为什么
Okay. - Why?
我是囚犯辩护人 就因为这
I am an inmate advocate, that's why.
你也是罪案线人
You're also a criminal informant.
要我看有点利益冲突
Seems like a conflict of interest, if you ask me.
嗯 我说了 我是囚犯辩护人
Well, yeah, like I said, I'm an advocate for inmates.
有人已经通知了他们
Somebody's already informed on them.
所以他们在那儿 我看不出什么冲突
That's why they're in there. So I don't see a conflict.
你呢 别人呢
Do you? Anyone?
你愿意代表我们谈吗
You willing to speak on our behalf?
当然
Yeah, yeah.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都有可能在法庭上对你不利
Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law.
我这是被逮捕了吗
I'm being arrested?
当囚犯找一个人代表他们
When inmates start asking for a man to represent them
而那人又不是律师的话
and that man isn't an attorney,
我们嘛 就会假设你同罪犯一起工作
well, we have to assume that you work with criminals.
也就是说我们不得不假设你是其中一员
Which means we have to assume you are one.
如果有的言论能治你罪
And in the event that something is said that incriminates you,
我希望它被法庭采纳
I want it admissible in court.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你负担不起 你会得到一名委派律师
If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you.
好啊 我想找个律师
Yes, I would like an attorney. Yeah.
一手是愿望 一手是狗屎
Well, wish in one hand, shit in the other.
看哪个先实现吧
See which comes true first.
我刚跟你解释的权益你都知情了吗
Do you understand these rights as I've explained them to you?
嗯 我都知情
Yes. Yes, I do.
请声明你已知情
Please state that you understand.
我就操了
Yes, fuck!
我知情了 电♥话♥还打不打了
I understand them. How about the fucking phone?
来这边
Over here.
除非我下令 否则那面墙的人什么都不准干
No one on that wall does a thing without my say so.
你知道是谁吗 你不知道吗
Do you know who's on this? You don't know?
我是迈克
This is Mike.
乱世啊
Wild times.
嗯 计划得不太周密啊 卡洛斯
Yeah, pretty poorly planned, Carlos.
是吧 你知道结局会是怎么样
Huh? You know how this ends.
你得明白 我也不知道结局会是什么
Understand, Ese. I have no idea how this ends.
不太像一场暴♥动♥
It don't feel like a riot.
更像一场革命
It feels like a revolution.
不是
Well, it's not.
就是一场暴♥动♥
It's a riot.
不管是什么
Whatever it is,
里面的人都想继续
everybody in here wants it played out.
那咱们就继续 卡洛斯
Okay, let's play this out, Carlos.
我告诉你结局什么样
Let me tell you how it ends.
结局就是50名狙击手上墙
It ends with 50 snipers on the wall
国家卫兵队会开着悍马车
and the National fucking Guard in Humvees
直接从大门冲进来
drivin' right through the front fucking gate
看见谁射杀谁
and shootin' everything they see.
我们这边有100名兄弟组成的大军
There's an army of 100 brothers in here
蓄势待发
ready for what they send.
还大军呢 卡洛斯 撑死了叫一伙暴徒
That's not an army, Carlos. It's a mob at best.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表