剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
他当然死了
Naw, he ain't fucking make it.
那些该死的警卫把我所有头头都关禁闭了
The fucking guards got all my leaders in AdSeg.
他们放任墨西哥人和白人
Then they let the Mexicans and the whites
在院子里无法无天
run through the whole fucking yard.
然后他们从背后射杀了我的人
And then they shoot my boy in the back.
离我远点
Give me some space, y'all.
好了
All right.
好了 放松点
All right, just fuckin' relax.
那个小雏鸡死定了
That fucking cherry's a dead man.
你♥他♥妈♥的好好想想 -不是我 迈克
Just fucking think about it. - It ain't me, Mike.
这不是我说了算的 -听着 拜托
I don't make this call. - Look, come on.
首先 他们抓不到他的
Number one, they're not gonna get to him, okay?
如果还没被辞退 就已经把他调到出入狱部门
They've already got him in discharge if not fired him, okay?
我们不会在那边下手
We ain't hittin' that motherfucking side, nah-uh.
要干掉那个混♥蛋♥ 我们就在大街上干
We gettin' that motherfucker on the street.
所以你是要和狱警 和警♥察♥
So, you want to start a war with the guards
开战吗
and the fucking police?
我可是毒贩 我们已经开战了
I'm a drug dealer. We already at war, baby. Shit.
是 你贩毒
Yeah, you're a drug dealer.
你就在自家门口卖♥♥毒品
You sell crack on your front lawn.
那可不叫开战
That's not fuckin' war.
这里的每个路灯下都有摄像头
You got fucking cameras in every street lamp around here,
警♥察♥没动你
and they leave you the fuck alone.
为什么 他们是不知道你在贩毒吗
Why? 'Cause all you do is sell drugs here.
但你要是真想开战
But you wanna do this?
你怎么死的都不知道
You'll have SWAT in your livin' room before you know it.
他们一个都不放过的 你想要这样吗
And they'll shoot anything they see, is that what you want?
他们毁约了 迈克
They fuckin' broke their word, Mike!
还为此弄死我们的人 -你好好想想
And they killin' us for it. - Think about it.
先稳住他们
Talk 'em down.
好吧
All right.
我尽量
I'll try.
但他们很迫切
They hungry for this.
我明白 -不不不 你不明白
I get it, okay? - Nah, nah, nah, nah,
他们已经急不可耐了 -那先让他们在别处发泄
they really fucking hungry. - Feed 'em something else.
真的 -转移注意力
For it, Mike. - Feed 'em something else.
你最好转告那群穷白佬
And you better tell them Peckerwood motherfuckers
禁闭一结束 我们会重新拿回操场的主导权
that when this lockdown is over, we want the yard back.
我们把账好好算算
And we're gonna take it from their punk ass, too.
我现在就去找他们 -好
Peckerwood's my next stop. - Good.
现在所有人都严阵以待
Everybody's got the troops around.
是
Yeah.
来这坐
Have a seat.
我真不知道你怎么想的 杜克
You know, I question your timing, Duke.
操
Fuck.
你知道事情会失控的
You know they can't hold them, right?
说真的
I mean, Jesus.
一旦解禁 他们肯定会杀回来
When they unlock that cage, they're gonna hit back.
不达目的 誓不罢休
They're gonna hit back hard.
我知道 他们的头头都被锁起来了
Yeah, we got all their leaders locked up.
三个呢
All three.
如果我们不试试 别人会怎么看
What's it say about us if we don't try?
我们会显得很好欺负 他们也会这么做的
We look weak. They do it to us.
这可是监狱 兄弟
That's prison, brother.
你不会出狱太久忘了监狱的规矩了吧
You ain't been out so long you forgot the rules.
没忘
I remember the rules.
必须解除禁闭 迈克
They need to cancel the lockdown, Mike.
杜克 你在操场发起突袭
Duke, you rushed the yard.
医务室里现在躺了50个瘸子帮的人
There's 50 Crips in the infirmary.
禁闭解除得到新年了
They're not gonna lift lockdown till New Year.
他们承诺一个根本做不到的承诺的时候
They created this situation
就该想到会有这么一天
when they made a deal they won't keep.
记住我的话
And mark my words.
这债是要带到街头上的
This is leavin' prison and goin' to the street.
几个监狱看守在自家客厅被刀了
A few prison guards get shanked in their living room,
他们就会记得谁才是老大
they'll remember who runs that fuckin' place.
皮特 行了 听听你说的话 停手吧
Pete, come on, listen to yourself, stop that.
你可不能带到街头上
You can't bring the shit to the streets.
他们会把国民警卫队叫来的
They'll get the fucking National Guard.
你这是自寻死路
You'll have a tank in your driveway
他们会像收垃圾一样把你带走
and they'll sweep you up like the trash.
零和博弈嘛 兄弟
It's a zero-sum game now, brother.
他们欠我们的
They owe us.
这个世界就是这么残酷
They're living in the land of "or else."
让他们解除禁闭
Tell 'em to lift the lockdown,
否则 后果自负
or else.
第一 我不是你兄弟
Number one, I'm not your brother.
第二 别他妈搞得像我给你打工一样
Two, don't act like I fuckin' work for you.
如果你有求于我 就直说
If you want something from me, you fuckin' ask.
你得付出代价
And then you fuckin' pay for it
谁都一样 懂了吗
like everybody else. You understand?
你对监狱的记忆比我想象的还要深刻
You remember prison better than I thought.
迈克...
Mike...
算我求你
Please.
让他们解除禁闭
Tell 'em to lift the lockdown.
开战对谁都没有好处
Nobody makes money in a war.
我会尽力的
I'll ask.
你的窗户这周末给你送来
Your window's comin' at the end of the week.
艾德 破事归破事
There are fuckups, Ed.
今天这实在是太离谱了
And then there's today.
他们想弄死那个孩子
They wanna kill that kid.
祝他们好运
Best of luck.
我们把他调去了女子监狱
We transferred him to the women's prison.
不 他们会在外面动手
No, they're gonna do it outside.
他们想要表达立场
They wanna make a statement.
自杀可算不上是什么立场 迈克
Well, suicide isn't much of a statement, Mikey.
所有人都跟恶魔做了交易
Well, everyone's done a deal with the fuckin' devil
却没人想信守承诺
and nobody wants to fuckin' keep it.
恶魔可不吃这一套
That's not how the devil works.
3000多名犯人都觉得你们欠他们
Okay, 3,000 prisoners think that they're in the right.
你知道这有多危险吗
Do you have any idea how fucking dangerous that is?
去他们的
You know what? Fuck them.
我们不能妥协
Besides, we can't bend.
我们必须步步紧逼 直到他们分崩离析
We gotta push until they fucking break.
这一次他们不会退步了
I don't think they're breaking this time.
如果现在放弃 我们会显得很好欺负
We let up now, we look weak.
那他们真就无法无天了
And then they all run the yard.
你知道你现在听起来像什么吗 -什么
You know what you sound like? - What?
阶下囚
A fucking convict.
不要逼得太紧
You gotta let the air out of this thing.
稍放松点
Just let some air out of it,
不然真就崩了
or it's gonna fuckin' pop.
相信我
Trust me.
♪ 我希望你在等我 ♪
♪ I hope that you're waitin' for me ♪
她在干什么
What the fuck is she doing?
她用这玩意催眠他们
She hypnotizes them with this shit.
她甚至都没在跳舞
She's not even dancing.
她不跳舞 她就是玩弄他们
Well, she doesn't dance. She just fucks with 'em.
他们就好这口
And they eat it up.
昨天一个周二她就挣了4000刀
Yesterday she made $4,000 on a fucking Tuesday.
也不跳大腿舞什么的
No lap dance or nothin'.
她就这样在舞台上晃动
She just pulls this shit on stage
和他们坐在一起 好像在跟他们约会一样
and she sits with them like they're on a fuckin' date
然后他们就会给她撒钱
and they throw money at her.
♪ 我知道我伤透了你的心 ♪
♪ I know I hurt you so deep, ♪
♪ 我知道你会在睡梦中哭泣 ♪
♪ I know you cry in your sleep ♪
♪ 我会将你的泪水注入我的静脉 ♪
♪ I'll have your tears in my veins ♪
♪ 我需要你的爱来抚平伤痛 ♪
♪ And I need your love for the pain ♪
我要跟她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
别打扰她了
Just let her do her job.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表