剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
嘿 伙计
Hey, bud.
你只用关心衣服
No, I need you to limit the scope to clothing.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 好像我要听他说完似的
Fuck it, like I'm gonna listen to the rest of that.
吃午饭了吗 -这就是午饭
You had lunch? - Hey. Yeah, right here.
我要卡洛斯·希门尼斯的信息
I need Carlos Jimenez.
卡洛斯是墨西哥人的头 对吧 -对的
Carlos runs the Locos, right? - Yeah.
我还有张这家伙的逮捕令呢
I got a warrant for this fucker somewhere.
什么罪名 -儿童抚养费
What for? - Child support payments.
怎么跑你这来了
What's it doing on your desk?
他组的黑帮 什么事都会送到我这边
He's ganged up... They'll send me anything.
只要搞黑帮 连违章停车的罚单都会有
They'll send fucking parking tickets here if they bang.
任何可以给他们立案的东西
Anything to try and build a case against 'em. Fucking hell.
瞧瞧这个 迈克 他之前和你一起关在监狱
Look at that, Mike. He was in with you.
连续三年因过失杀人被定罪
Convicted of manslaughter three years in a row
却只增加了三年有期徒刑
and only got three years added?
天呐 这律师可太强了
Jesus Christ, that's a good lawyer.
他现在在哪
Where is he?
没有当前的住址
Well, there is no current address.
最后的已知地址是格雷普街3220号♥的姨妈家
Last known is an aunt on Grape Street, 3220.
我这有电♥话♥号♥码
I got a number here.
我打打看
Alright, let me see.
卡洛斯 你在吗
Carlos, are you there?
不出所料
That fucking figures.
基诺 -什么事
Keno! - What's up?
过来一下
Come here.
我们要找这个家伙
Look, we're trying to find this clown.
我们这有他最后的已知地址 他姨妈只说西语
We got a last known address, aunt only speaks Spanish.
每周二和周四去上西语课啊
Take the fucking class every Tuesday and Thursday.
基诺 我太乐观了
Keno, I'm a fucking optimist.
我一直希望墨西哥人能停止犯罪
I keep thinking that the Mexicans are gonna stop
这样的话我就不用去上西语课了
committing crimes and I won't have to.
快打电♥话♥吧 混球
Just dial the number, dick.
谢谢
Gracias.
还是去上上课吧
Just take the class.
周二... -你还能怎么办
Tuesday... - What else you gonna do?
好的 但我们正在找卡洛斯
Bueno. Buscando para Carlos pero,
我没有他的新号♥码 女士
no tengo el numero nuevo, Senora.
什么
Mande?
我在固特异轮胎店上班 他的车修好了
Trabajo en el Goodyear y su carro esta listo.
谢谢 好的
Gracias. Andale pues.
他在农场 -谢了 伙计
He's at the ranch. - Ah, thanks man.
什么地方 -在佩西蒙那边
Fuck is a ranch? - It's over off Persimmon,
他们在那边养他们的斗犬
it's where they got their dogs they fight in there.
你去好好玩吧 -嗯
You have fun with that. - Yeah.
听着 你要是看到他 就用那张逮捕令把他带过来
Hey look, if you see him, pick him up on that warrant.
怎么了
What's going on?
他们都开始要东西了
They all got their hand out.
一群蠢货 你要好好管教这群小学生吗
Fucking idiots. Are you keeping those school kids in line?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 需要帮忙你尽管说 -谢了
Well, you let me know if you need any help. - Thanks.
现在我们要这里被困上一整天了
Now we're gonna be stuck here all goddamn day.
那不是重点吧
That hardly seems relevant, don't you think?
等托儿所放学 我不能去接孩子时
Tell that to my children when day care lets them out
你跟他们说什么是重点
and I'm not there to pick them up.
重点
Relevant.
趴下
Stay down!
眼睛看地上
Eyes down!
重点
Relevant.
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁啊
Who the fuck do you think you are?
就觉得是你来了
Thought I heard you.
什么事
What's up?
你5点的客人已经来了
Your five o'clock is here.
该死
Shit.
好吧
Alright, come on.
好了
Alright.
迈克
Mike?
是我 请坐
Yeah, yeah. Have a seat.
你从迈阿密坐飞机过来的
You fly in from Miami?
你为什么问我这个
Why would you ask me that?
你穿得像去海边的样子
You're dressed for the beach.
我想给你留个好印象
Well, I wanted to make a good impression.
好吧
Okay.
所以是谁派你来的
So, so who sent you?
米洛
Milo.
他是我老板
He's my boss.
那米洛有什么需要我帮忙
And what can I do for Milo?
你们俩吵架了吗
Did you guys have a fight?
我猜是的
Yeah, I figured.
他似乎想要弥补
I mean, it seems like he wants to make it up.
他让我来这里
He told me to come here
让你别生他的气
and make sure you're not mad at him.
那你准备怎么做
And how are you going to do that?
你可以上我
Well, you could fuck me.
这样能让你满意吗
Would that make you happy?
嗯
Yeah.
你知道让我生气的是什么吗
Know what makes me mad?
什么
What?
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮派个20岁的妓♥女♥
When a Russian gangster sends a 20-year-old hooker
来引诱我做些不利于我的事情
to come seduce me into something that doesn't benefit me.
我22岁
I'm 22.
滚出我的办公室
Yeah, get the fuck out of my office.
我没有对你不敬
I wasn't rude to you.
那我就去和米洛说你不想和解喽
So, so I'll just tell Milo you don't want to make up?
去吧
You do that.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Well, good night.
我刚刚说的是实话
I was telling the truth.
他就是派我来取悦你的
He just told me to make you happy.
我给你一年的时间
I'm gonna give you a year.
一年的时间干嘛
A year to what?
活着
Live.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
艾丽丝
Iris.
你来自哪里
Where you from?
我从纽约飞来的
I flew in from New York.
不 你老家是哪里
No, where are you from from?
这不关你的事
That's none of your business.
好吧
Okay,
听着 我的工作是给人建议 那我就给你点建议
okay look, I get paid to give advice so I'm gonna give you some.
好吗 这里的食物链
Okay, the food chain here?
一大群饿狼 只有几只兔子
A lot of fucking wolves, and just a few rabbits.
所以不管你来自哪里 你都该回去
So wherever you're from, you should go back.
你在这是无法活下去的
You won't make it here.
你是说我是兔子吗 -是的
You calling me a rabbit? - I am.
我其实比你想象的更强大
You know, I'm stronger than you think.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
我怎么和米洛说
What do I tell Milo?
你跟米洛说我们玩得很开心
You should tell Milo we had fun.
我们本来可以的
You know, we could've.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐
Jesus.
你好
Knock-knock.
狗蛋 坐下 坐下 狗♥日♥的♥ 坐下
Bullshit! Sit, sit, sit motherfucker, sit!
搞什么啊 兄弟
What the fuck, homes?
卡洛斯在哪
Where's Carlos?
谁
Who?
别跟我扯淡
Let's not play this game.
在我放狗蛋咬你之前 你最好滚蛋
You better step off before I let Bullshit go to work.
我只是来这找卡洛斯
I'm just here looking for Carlos.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表