剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
道森·塞里克 -保罗·塞里克
Dawson Sellick. - Paul Sellick.
请问你是 -他操蛋的良知
Who's calling? - His fucking conscience.
我是保罗 -我需要见他
This is Paul. - I need to see him.
迈克 听着 我不觉得... -就今天 保罗
Mike, look, I don't think... - Look, today, Paul.
你也来
And you there too.
为什么要我来
Why me?
因为如果你在那 他们就不能录像
Because if you're there, then they can't record it.
迈克 听着 我不能听你们的对话
Mike, look, I can't hear that conversation.
你就得听 明白吗
Well, you're gonna fuckin' hear it, all right?
要么明天你在新闻上看吧
Or you're gonna watch it on the news.
好吧 好吧 明天怎么样
All right, fine. How about tomorrow?
一个小时内怎么样
How about in an hour?
等下给你电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
兄弟 你走路姿势都一副愁容
Man, you even walking worried.
这紫车啥情况啊
What's with the grape, man?
傍上脱衣舞娘了吗 -不是
You fuckin' them strippers now? - Naw.
说来话长
It's a long story.
你的事传得满街都是了
Heh, your story's all over the streets bruh.
但愿你备足地毯清洁剂了
Shit, I hope you stocked up on carpet cleaner.
你... 跟米洛的人打过交道吗
You ever, uh, do anything with Milo's crew?
绝逼没有
Fuck no.
瘸帮不跟白佬合作
Crips don't crime with crackers.
那群科索沃混球该抓进精神病院
And them Slavic motherfuckers is just shit-house crazy.
我不说你也懂
I don't need to tell you that.
你需要什么
What you need?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
等你想明白的时候
Well, when you figure that shit out,
你知道在哪找我
you know where to find me.
你的事情得拖一拖了
It's gonna take me a minute to fix your problem.
我得先解决我的
I gotta fix mine first.
这就是麻烦事的问题所在 迈克
That's the thing with problems, Mike.
你拖多久都没问题
You can leave them as long as you want.
但等你回来的时候它们依旧还在
They're still gonna be there when you get back.
只不过变得更加棘手
Just gonna be big as shit.
是
Yeah.
领带也摘了
Need the tie.
你来看看这鞋带行吗
These laces worry you?
他来看谁
Who's he seeing?
犯人得坐在他的椅子上
Ah, inmate will be restrained to his chair.
鞋带没啥好担心的
The laces don't worry me.
把钱包打开 在柜台上把现金摊开
Open the wallet for me, fan any cash out on the counter.
放回去吧
Place it back.
一个打火机
One lighter.
一包烟
One pack of smokes.
钥匙
Keys.
手♥机♥
Cell phone.
一个钱包 1807块现金
One wallet, $1,807 cash.
一条领带
One tie.
一条黑腰带
One black belt.
去安检吧 -谢谢
Go to screening. - Thank you.
你的单子呢
Got your slip?
五号♥访问室
Interview five.
走我前面
Walk in front of me.
敲三下 我们就恢复录像
Knock three times, we'll reinstate video.
我们确认屋内安全后 我们就把门打开
Once we establish the room is safe, we'll open the door.
如果有紧急情况
If there's an emergency,
摁墙上的红钮或者敲两下
hit the red button on the wall or knock twice.
好了
All right.
看来她还真是你的菜
Looks like she was your flavor after all.
米洛你个傻♥逼♥
Fucking Milo.
你在这里关太他妈久了
You have been in this box too God damn long.
洞察力都没有了吗
Have you lost all perspective?
其实 你在这里甚至能看得更清楚
In many ways, you can see better from here.
我很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad you like it,
因为你能看见的就这么多了
because it's all you're gonna fucking see.
你听懂没 直到他们把你和
Do you understand that? That's until they link you
我办公室里的两宗谋杀联♥系♥起来
to the double murder in my fucking office!
然后他们就会在你血管内注满毒药
Then they're just gonna pump your veins full of poison
把你了结掉 就像我一样
and be done with you, like I am.
但他们不会把我联♥系♥进去的 迈克
But they won't link it to me, Mike.
他们不会找到我安排的姑娘 他们不会找到手♥机♥
They won't find the girl I sent, they won't find the phone.
他们也不会找到艾丽丝
And they won't find Iris.
咱们聊聊我的忙吧 -不行
So, let's talk about my favor. - No.
不谈 不帮了
Let's not. No fucking favors.
联邦探员追着我不放 都是你害的
There're feds up my ass because of you.
无论我去哪儿 后边总有两辆车跟着我
I got two cars on my tail everywhere I go.
还有空中监视
There's aerial surveillance.
我很确定他们有颗卫星跟踪我
I'm sure they got a fucking satellite tracking me,
无论我去哪儿 甭管是哪儿 他们也会在
everywhere I go, anywhere, they're gonna be there.
你懂吗
Do you understand that?
所以无论我找到了什么 米洛
So, anything I find, Milo,
他们也找得到 他们还拿得走
they find, and they keep it.
迈克 这可不是帮我
This isn't a favor to me, Mike.
这是在帮你 -是吗
The favor is to you. - Is that right?
要我转移什么
What am I moving?
不需要你转移 你只要找到就好
You don't have to move it, you just have to find it.
跟踪你的人知道后续该怎么办
The people following you will know what to do next.
在一个箱子里
It's in a case.
箱子是金属的
The case is metal.
找金属
Look for metal.
行 那咱聊聊艾丽丝吧
Okay, let's talk about, Iris.
迈克 已经太晚了
Oh, that ship has sailed, Mike.
你本有机会的 但你拒绝掉了
You had your chance, and you turned it down.
艾丽丝身负任务 但她没能完成
Iris had a job to do and she didn't do it,
她现在重做她的老本行了
now she has her old job back.
忘了艾丽丝吧
Forget Iris.
艾丽丝已经不在了
Iris is gone.
但现在我知道
But now I know.
下次我需要你的时候 我弄坏一个天使就好
Next time I need you, I just have to break an angel.
见了鬼了米洛 我不能听这个
Jesus, Milo, I can't be hearing this.
闭上嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
我的需求能保护你
What I ask protects you.
它能帮我 但能保护你
It helps me, yes, but it protects you
因为如果你找到 你就是救世主
because if you find it, you're the savior.
如果被他们找到 愿上帝保佑你
If they find it, God help you.
那现在追着我不放的30个联邦探员咋整
What about the 30 feds up my ass right now?
你带上他们
Bring them with you.
这就对了嘛
That's the spirit.
洗个澡换身衣服
Get showered and get dressed.
咱们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
回去工作
Back to work.
别喝那个
Don't drink that.
他们会做血检 尿检...
They're going to do blood work, urine work...
他被关在在后备箱里 怎么找到威士忌的
Where did he get the whiskey in the trunk?
嗯
Right.
所以这能洗清我的嫌疑吗 我们两清
So, this clears us up? We're good?
嗯 两清了
Yeah, we're good.
就是说 有人拍了一下我肩膀
So, I get a tap on the shoulder.
我转身然后这就是我最后的记忆了吗
I turn around and that's the last thing I remember?
好吧
All right.
那别慎着了
Let's get on with it.
弄得好看点
Make it look good,
但我不想要什么脑损伤
but I don't want fucking brain damage.
我们不会伤到你的脑子
We won't hurt your brain.
我准备好了
Ready.
这是搞什么
What is this?
一个教训
A lesson.
不会再给你找议员了
No more senators for you.
这是什么
What's this?
一个礼物
A gift.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表