剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
礼物一般都会用绳子系好
Gifts usually come with strings.
这个不用
Not this one.
你想让她回去了再给我打电♥话♥
You call me when you want her back.
人你留着就行
She's yours to keep.
想狂欢吗
Wanna party?
我先来
I go first.
我们都先来
We all go first.
我听说最高戒备那里局势很紧张
I heard things at max are tense.
那地方就一丛林
That place is a fuckin' jungle.
说实话 今天就跟假期似的
Honestly, today felt like a vacation.
我不是说很轻松 但
I'm not saying it's easy, but-
等我们等会把她们送去睡觉
You just wait until we put 'em to bed in a minute
你再说轻松也不迟
and tell me it's easy.
送她们睡觉能出什么事
Well, what happens when we put 'em to bed?
对我们来说 啥事都不会有
Nothing, for us.
她们会朝你扔厨房♥废水
They're gonna throw the kitchen sink at you.
你和她们年龄相仿 身材还好
You're their age, you're fit,
你看起来就像是
you look like all the guys
那些跟他们混的家伙
they got pinned up on their walls.
尤其是 你是新来的
Most of all, you're new,
所以她们会各种试探
so, they're gonna poke and probe
看她们能从哪里摸清你
and see where they can get through.
如果她们能接近你
If they can get through.
男子监狱也这样
They do the same shit at the men's prison.
她们会哭
They're gonna cry,
她们会给你讲故事卖♥♥惨
and they're gonna give you every sob story.
然后 等你经过她们牢房♥的时候
And then, when you pass by their cell,
她们会让你好好大饱眼福
they'll give you a peep show.
然后你会接到上司的电♥话♥
Then you're gonna get a phone call from your supervisor
说他们一直收到投诉
saying that they've been getting complaints
你看着犯人换衣服
that you're watching the inmates when they change their clothes.
穿制♥服♥的混♥蛋♥本来就很多
And there's just enough assholes in uniforms
看她们换衣服
who are watching 'em change,
带女孩进储物柜
and slipping girls in the supply closet,
这些投诉不是空穴来风
to make those complaints have teeth.
你是说 有狱警
So, you're telling me, there's guys in uniform,
和犯人发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
having relationships with inmates.
不只是男人
It's not just guys.
混♥蛋♥不分性别
Assholes come in every gender.
囚犯们最梦寐以求的两份工作
The two most coveted jobs for inmates,
图书馆 跑道散步
the library, and walking the track.
跑道散步
Walking the track?
墙外有一个
There's an exercise track
运动跑道 他们边走边找垃圾
outside the wall. They walk it looking for trash.
沐浴阳光 花草树木 新鲜空气
It's in the sunshine, there's trees and flowers and fresh air.
他们可以边走边聊
And they get to walk and gossip
可以在每天那7个小时里忘记自己还在坐牢
and forget they're in prison for seven hours a day.
你经过的时候
When you go past it,
你看看那跑道上有几个长得丑的
you tell me how many ugly girls you see walkin' the track.
就是这些女孩
And those are the same girls
他们食堂饭卡里有1000美金
with $1000 in their accounts at commissary.
不用猜都知道
Riddle me that shit.
监狱危机四伏
This prison's dangerous in a different way.
照做就行了 你会没事的
Just do this, and you'll be fine.
做个机器人
Be a fucking robot.
一章办事 没有感情的机器人
A by the book, emotionless robot, okay?
我能做到
I could do that.
A24关闭
Close A-24.
A23关闭
Close A-23.
A22关闭
Close A-22.
A21关闭
Close A-21.
住手 给我看
Nope. Lemme see it.
看什么
See what?
站在那里 脸朝墙
Stand and face the wall.
A20关闭
Close A-20.
浪费钱
What a waste of money.
这下面甚至没有信♥号♥♥
These don't even work down here.
至少让我删除照片吧
Can I at least delete the pictures?
拜托 我不希望你们都看到
Come on man, I don't need y'all looking at that.
你懂规矩的
You know the rules.
A19关闭
Close A-19.
机器人 去看A17
Robot, take 17.
没事吧
You good?
现在没事了
Am now.
A18关闭
Close A-18.
A17关闭
Close A-17.
给你带了点晚餐
Brought ya some dinner.
虽然我从没见你吃过东西
Not that I've ever seen you eat.
我吃的
I eat.
我不怀疑
Yeah, I don't doubt it.
我只是没见过 -是的
I just never seen it. - Yeah.
给你点好东西 -谢了
Got somethin' better. - Thanks.
你想跟我说说吗
So, you wanna run me through it?
他想让我们回去
He wants us to go back out on the property
找个金属箱子
and find a metal case.
迈克…
Mike...
你不能再回去了
You can't go back out there, you got,
有两个联调局的人就在你那土路上
you got two fucking feds sittin' down your dirt road.
他想让我们带他们一起去
He wants us to bring them with us.
这是个圈套 迈克
It's a fuckin' set-up Mike.
我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
我只是不知道到底是怎么个圈套
I just can't figure out how.
我直接告诉他们有个线索
If I tell the FBI I got a tip
关乎他们一个探员的死亡
on the death of one of their agents, right?
我们可以挖个底朝天 看看到底有什么
We could go dig up the fucking world and find who knows what.
看不出怎么影响到我们身上
I don't see how it blows back on us.
会的
It fuckin' does.
我保证
I promise.
那个女孩呢
What about the girl?
没什么女孩了
There's no girl.
她走了
She's gone,
回去工作了 在他的控制下
she's back at work, under his thumb.
天晓得在哪里
Who knows where.
我一辈子也找不到她
I could flip stones for a lifetime and never find her.
你也不行
Neither could you.
我感觉我们一直在原地踩水
I feel like all we do is tread water.
在湖中♥央♥ 看不见岸边
In the middle of the lake, no shore in sight.
是啊
Yeah.
我们就是做这屁事
'Cause that is all we do.
特蕾西怀孕了
Tracy's pregnant.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
男的女的
Boy or girl?
还不知道
We don't know yet.
你在意吗
Do you care?
也不在意
Not really.
我感觉自己应该希望是个男孩 不过
I mean, I feel like I'm supposed to say boy but
然后呢
you know, then what?
在这地狱里长大 每天都他妈的打架
Grows up in this hell? Every day a fucking fight?
女儿也会遭受这些 弟弟
It'd be the same hell for your daughter too, brother.
我一直在想佛罗里达
Y'know, I just keep thinkin' Florida.
或者其他地方
Or somewhere.
海滨小镇
A little beach town.
拦停喝醉酒的春假小孩
Bustin' spring breakers for open containers.
得为了自以为是的青少年拯救世界
Gotta save the world from entitled teenagers, right?
我们拯救过什么 迈克
What have we ever saved, Mike?
什么都没有
Not a fucking thing.
你最好别再跟我在一起玩了
You should probably stop hanging out with me, kid.
妈也是这么说的
Yeah, that's what Mom says.
妈说得对
Mom's right.
詹姆斯·帕克 你被同辈陪审团判定
James Parker, you have been convicted of three counts
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表