剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
完事了
Done.
他以为自己谈和了
He thinks he made peace.
你要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
去试试他们的热度 然后回来告诉我
Check their temperature and get back to me.
对不起 迈克
Sorry, Mike.
希望你没错过太多电♥话♥
I hope you didn't miss too much.
坏消息就是这德性 对吧
That's the thing about bad news, right?
随你把它撂那里多久
No matter how long you wait,
它还是会在那儿等着你
it's gonna be right there waiting for you.
等等 给你 拿着这个
Look--oh, wait, here, take this.
谢天谢地
Ugh, thank god.
其实我也是这感觉
The feeling's mutual, by the way.
看看谁来了
Look who it is.
是和平使者
It's the peacemaker.
你怎么样 一切都好吧
How are you doing? Everything good?
非常好 非常好
Yeah, really good, baby. Really good, man.
大家都享受着阳光
Everybody enjoying the sunshine.
生意转着
Wheels of commerce is rolling.
妈的
Shit.
他们的有线电视恢复了
They get their cable TV back,
你会上很多人的圣诞礼单
you're gonna be on a lot of Christmas lists.
好了兄弟 你担心太多了
Aw, come on, man, you worry too much, bruh. Shit.
当丛林一切和平时
When there's peace in the jungle,
你得享受这份宁静
you gotta enjoy the quiet.
是啊
Yeah.
丛林里一切和平吗
Is there peace in the jungle?
我很满意 挺好 你这里的工作结束了
Yeah, I'm good, I'm good. Your work here is done.
你现在可以拯救别人去了
You can go save somebody else's day now.
好吧
All right.
妈的
Fuck.
-喂 -我们得见一下
- Yeah? - We need to meet.
-哪里 -我们能说话的地方都行
- Where? - Wherever we can talk.
-你知道我的爱巢吗 -不知道
- You know my love shack? - No, I do not.
我会把地址发给你
I'll text you the address.
米勒路494号♥
我想太远了吧
I think that's far.
那就开快点
Then drive faster.
我这就过去
On my way.
要来一瓶吗
You want one?
我想我把你的新玩具给玩坏了
I think I broke your new toy.
你自己一个人吗
All by yourself?
我想是大家共同的努力吧
It was a team effort, I guess.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
救救我 救救我
Help me. Help me.
不... 不...
No... No...
你确实把她玩坏了
Yup, you broke her.
把胳膊给我
Give me your arm.
来吧 我们给你穿好衣服
Come on, let's get you dressed.
卖♥♥了她
Sell her.
卖♥♥给谁啊 她都被毁了
To who? She's ruined.
白人女孩在贫民区
White girl in the hood
没有腿也能照样赚钱
will make money with her legs sawed off.
给她穿上衣服
Get her dressed.
我给我们的新朋友打电♥话♥
I'll call our new friends.
去检查一下A17
Go check on A-17.
她看着不太好
She doesn't look too good.
如果她需要去医务室就呼叫我
Radio me if she needs to go to the infirmary,
-我会开门让你们过去 -好
- and I'll buzz you through. - All right.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
疼
It hurts!
什么情况
What is it?
我的侧面 我不知道
My side. I don't know.
你胃疼
Your stomach?
我的侧面 我不知道
My side! I don't know.
她右侧疼
Pain on her right side?
问她是持续的疼还是一阵一阵的
Ask her if it's constant or comes in waves.
是持续的疼还是一阵一阵的
Is it constant or does it come in waves?
刚开始是一阵一阵的 现在一直不停了
It came in a wave and now it won't go.
刚开始是阵疼 现在是持续的了
It started in a wave, now it's constant.
听起来是她阑尾出问题了
That sounds like her appendix.
问问她能自己走还是需要担架
Ask her if she can walk or if she needs a stretcher.
-你需要担架吗 -我能走 我能走
- You need a stretcher? - I can walk, I can walk.
医务室出门右转
The infirmary's to the right out the door.
我知道在哪
I know where it is.
好 我让两个警官和护士
All right, I'll have two officers and a nurse meet you
在第二道门那里等你
at the second check.
收到
Copy that.
好了 走吧
Okay, come on.
好疼啊
Oh, it hurts so bad.
没事 没事 马上到了
You're okay, you're okay. Almost there.
好吧
Okay.
在这里
Right here.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
-来吧 -喂
- Come on. - Whoa, hey!
这里没有摄像头 没人能看见我们
There's no cameras here. Nobody can see us.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
大家都在这里做
This is where everybody does it.
你不想吗
You don't want to?
没错 宝贝 你想要
Yeah, baby, you want to.
你能站起来吗
Can you stand?
妈的 宝贝
Damn, baby.
你看起来几乎跟来时一样好看了
You look almost as good as when you got here.
辣啊
Damn.
她被玩坏了吗
She fucked up?
当然被玩坏了
Of course she's fucked up.
多少钱
How much?
你为什么想把她弄走
Why the fuck are you getting rid of her?
她不喜欢我们享乐的方式
She don't like the way we party.
不过要是你们安排她去站街 能挣不少钱
But you folks put her on a corner, she'll be an earner.
不了
Nah.
不了 你看 我们要是把这妞送去站街
Nah, you see, we put this bitch on the corner,
很快就会有人把她抢走
someone will snatch her up real quick.
我知道怎么对付这种妞
Now, you see, I know exactly what to do with this girl.
你把她关在屋里
You can put her in a room,
给她打上毒品
put a needle in her,
她就会像条狗一样对你唯命是从了
and she will be your goddamn fucking bird dog.
你少操心了
Don't worry about me.
我对于怎么对付这种妞可是专家
I wrote the book on stringing out these bitches.
没错
That's right.
-来了 -进来吧
- Yep. - Come on in.
就在外面聊就行 就我们俩
Let's just talk out here, you and me.
好吧
All right.
我真没料到这只大鸟
I didn't give enough credit to old Big Bird
能活这么长时间 天啊
for surviving this long, Jesus.
你记性不行了 人家叫大胡子
You forget things quick. It's Big Beard.
随便吧 我想管他叫什么就叫什么
Yeah, well, it's whatever I want to call him.
怎么着 去他的吧
How's that? Fuck him.
不要因为你现在不跟我们一帮
Just 'cause you don't run with us
就以为你之前不是跟我们混
doesn't mean you didn't run with us.
要记住你的出身
Remember where you're fucking from!
这个你有印象吗
This bring back any fucking memories?
一个硬东西怼在你下巴上
Something hard jammed to your chin?
估计你不久之前才感受过 对吧
Maybe it wasn't so long ago, was it?
敢开枪你就死定了
Shoot me, you're a fucking dead man.
是这样吗
Is that right?
谁会替你报仇呢 皮特
Who the fuck's gonna avenge you, Pete?
那边那个大傻♥逼♥吗
That big fucking retard over there
还是他那个毒虫女朋友
and his fucking junkie girlfriend?
把你最好的10个手下派出来
Line up 10 of your fucking best,
我很乐意把他们全部干掉
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表