剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
犯有三项一级谋杀罪
of murder in the first degree by a jury of your peers,
被执以死刑
and sentenced to death by lethal injection.
你有什么遗言吗
Do you have any last words?
他们不是我同辈
They weren't my peers.
你还有什么遗言吗
Do you have any last words?
对你无话可说
No words for you.
但对你…
But for you...
我想知道当你意识到
I wonder what you'll do when you realize
这都是你的错 你会怎么做
it was all your fault.
对我来说 这就是认罪
That's confession enough for me.
我要看着你死 你个混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna watch you die, you son of a bitch.
再大吼大叫 你将被请离
Another outburst, and you'll be removed from the gallery.
享受吧 反正我很享受
Enjoy it. I did.
吃早饭吗
You want some breakfast?
坐下
Sit down.
你不饿吗
You're not hungry?
看来不饿
Nope, be none of that shit.
我不抽烟
I don't smoke.
确定吗
You sure?
会让你感觉好点
It'll make you feel better.
不错 咳了就对了
That's good, coughin' gets it in there, real good.
如果你不想吃
Well, if you ain't gonna eat,
我们就去洗个澡
let's go take a shower.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
搞毛
What the fuck?
老实往前走 女士们
Eyes forward and walk, ladies.
别他妈瞎搞了
Get your head out of your ass.
早饭
Breakfast.
代号♥20 B区 请求支援
Code 20, B block.
哪个牢房♥
Which cell?
所有
All of them.
牢房♥2区 请求警卫支援
Officer assistance needed Cell Block 2.
他们在抗♥议♥
They're clearly making a statement.
这不是什么抗♥议♥
It's not a fucking statement.
他们这么做 是希望我们有人
They do that, sir, hoping that one of us will step up
进去推开他们
and just push them off,
这样他们就能转身捅我们
so they can turn around and shank us.
这是威胁 -这是心理战
It's a threat. - It's a mind game.
恕我直言 长官 你没搞懂局势
All due respect, sir, you are misreading the room.
卡里姆 -我之前见过
Kareem? - I've seen it before.
我从没见过整个监狱的人这么做 但我见过
I've never seen a whole block do it, but I've seen it.
那么 最后的结果是什么
So, what's the endgame here?
我们不解除禁闭 他们也开始搞事情
We keep the lockdown, they escalate on their end.
你还没反应过来
Before you know it,
整个监狱就联合起来在假期搞绝食抗♥议♥
there's a prison-wide hunger strike during the fuckin' holidays.
我们不能放松
We can't blink, sir.
我们得再添把火
We have to turn up the heat.
还能怎么添
How much hotter can it get?
7天24小时全天候亮灯
Lights on, 24-7.
根本不给他们机会绝食
And we do not give them an option to hunger strike.
直接不发早餐
We just stop bringing breakfast.
艾德 这里不是关塔那摩监狱
Ed, this isn't Guantanamo Bay.
听着 我得联♥系♥监狱管理局
Look, I need to reach out to the Bureau of Prisons
听听他们的指示
to get some more guidance on this, okay?
长官 那些政客没资格参与这场斗争
Sir, those politicians, they have no place in this fight.
长官 他们会让我们坐下跟犯人的领头谈谈
Sir, they will tell us to sit with inmate leadership and negotiate.
就硬把不合理的看法
It legitimizes a point of view
全部都合理化
that is not a legitimate point of view.
为什么他们的看法就不合理
Why is their point of view not legitimate?
因为那他妈的是一帮罪犯
Because they're fucking convicts!
艾德 离我桌子滚远点
Ed, get the fuck off of my desk.
把领袖都带来
Bring the leaders.
只要每个帮派的领袖 带到餐厅
Just the leaders of each group to the cafeteria.
听听他们要说什么
We will hear them out.
A9上层 开门
Open A-top-9.
穿衣服 走
Get dressed, let's go.
敢说出格的话 你会死在浴室的
You speak outta school, you die in the shower.
我他妈的向上帝发誓 走
Swear to fucking God. Out.
我能否相信你们能暂且放下彼此的隔阂
Can I trust you gentlemen to put your differences aside
同坐一张桌子前呢
and sit at the same table?
现在你才是我们唯一担忧的那个隔阂
You're the only difference we worried about at the moment.
我不会解开你们的手铐
I'm gonna keep you cuffed.
但是可以请你们坐下
But I will let you sit.
把我押回我的房♥间吧
Take me back to my hole.
我可不会手铐在背后坐这儿跟你们谈判
I ain't sittin' here negotiatin' with my fuckin' hands behind my back.
这不是谈判 这是讨论
This isn't a negotiation. This is a discussion.
先生们 你们知道规矩
Gentlemen, you know how this works.
院子里事态严重时
When things boil over in the yard,
我们会关禁闭 直到大家冷静下来
we'd lock it down until cooler heads prevailed.
他们希望事态变严重
They wanted it to boil over.
他们把我和我的副手都关起来
They put me and my captains in the hole,
然后把院子向所有人同时开放
and turned the yard out the same time.
本知道有权力空缺 为什么不错开院子使用时间呢
Why not stagger the yard when you know there's a vacuum,
自从我来 每次不都是这么处理的吗
like you did every other time since I been here?
看吧 他们就是故意的
Naw, this is what they wanted.
他们为什么会这样 -你知道为什么
Why would they want it? - You know why.
加班 双倍工时
Overtime, double time.
高危补贴
Hazard pay.
你♥他♥妈♥的就是这群警卫的提款机
You're just fucking banks to these guards.
院子里的权力结构发生了很大变化
There's been quite the power shift on the yard,
你想让我相信 你不会试图把权力抢回来吗
you expect me to believe you're not gonna try and take it back?
这三个人联手 我要怎么抢
How I'ma do that, when these three working together?
但这场联姻也快结束了
But that marriage gonna end soon.
我们睁大眼睛看着就好
And we'll see what we see.
但他们都不是我现在最担心的帮派
But they ain't the gangs I'm worried about at the moment.
你担心哪个 -你的那个
Which gang worries you? - Your gang.
你看 搞帮派也有规矩 我们心知肚明
See, there's rules to banging. We all know 'em.
下周把这三个关起来
Lock these three up next week,
用同样的办法对付他们
try to do the same thing to 'em.
生意嘛
It's just business.
但我知道 如果我们达成一致
But I know this, if we shake on it,
没人会违反
that's what it is.
而跟你们达成协议 谁心里也没数
Shake hands wit chu nobody knows what it is.
但这可不是他们承诺的
But it ain't what they promise.
那他们承诺了什么
And what did they promise?
把我们当人看
Treat us like men.
多让我们用用院子
Give us some more time in the yard
这样大家就不用成天闷挤在一块
so we ain't all bunched up on each other.
从物资管理所拿点好吃的给我们
Give us some decent fuckin' food in the commissary.
我能问问这个承诺用来交换了什么吗
May I ask what this promise was in exchange for?
清理你们的垃圾
For takin' out your fuckin' trash.
我们的垃圾
Our trash?
你的垃圾
Your trash.
你们那个杀了自己孩子的垃圾
Your child-murdering, motherfuckin' trash.
你们能保证不报复
Do I have your word there will be no retribution
其他帮派吗
against the other groups?
不可能永久
Not forever.
可以保证直到我放出来
I'll give you until I get my window.
让这群蠢货先玩着蛋吧
Let these fools play handball for now.
我也累了
I'm tired of it.
巷子里得安稳点
I need peace in the valley.
要是违背诺言
Break your word to me,
你们当天就会被分到不同的监狱
and all of you will be in different prisons by the end of the day.
走吧
Let's go.
要不是你警告 我本来什么都不打算说的
Wasn't gonna say nothin' 'til you told me not to.
现在你晚饭等着吃屎吧
Now, you gotta eat shit for dinner.
你死定了
You're a fucking dead man.
那你个死妈玩意下手可得快点
Well, you better kill me quick motherfucker,
别等我先在你脑袋上打个洞出来
before I shove a shank through your fuckin' skull.
他说的什么垃圾和儿童杀人犯是什么情况
Why in the hell is he talkin' about trash and child killers?
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表