剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
可以叫米奇吗
Can we call him Mitch?
当然 你想给他取什么名字都可以
Yeah, baby, we can call him whatever you want.
在吗
Hello?
我来看看你别溺水了
Want to make sure you didn't drown.
没有
I didn't drown.
我做了早餐
I made breakfast.
不用站那么远
You know, you can come closer.
你还好吧
How are you doing?
嗯...
Well...
不管我怎么擦…
scrub though I may.
我就是擦不掉
I just can't seem to get them off me.
对你做这种事的人都…
Well, everyone that did that to you is...
都死了
They're gone.
那是个比喻
It's a metaphor.
吃早饭吗
Breakfast?
如果你饿的话
Yeah, yeah, if you're hungry.
我该吃点什么
I should eat.
是啊 你该吃了
Yes, you should.
快来吃吧 趁热吃
Come... come eat while it's... While it's hot, okay?
该死
Oh, shit.
糖浆
Syrup.
倒上
There.
现在好了
Yeah. Now it's ready.
你不吃吗
Not eating?
我吃过了
I... I already ate.
你看着我没法吃
I can't eat in front of you.
没法吃 为什么
You can't? Why not?
不知道
I don't know.
好吧 我在外面等
Okay, well, I'll wait outside.
要我进去吗
Should I go back inside?
不用
No.
我要直面恐惧
I'll face this fear.
你知道他们叫什么吗
You know what they're called?
那只黄色的是雀
That yellow one is a finch.
确切地说 是金翅雀
A goldfinch, to be exact.
为什么不是黄翅雀
Why not a yellow finch?
有黄翅雀
Well, there is a yellow finch.
但不长这样 这是金翅雀
But that's not one of them. That's a goldfinch.
我看着像黄色
Well, it looks yellow to me.
我知道 我也觉得像黄色
I know, it looks yellow to me too.
但他们给它起名字的时候没问过我
But they didn't ask me when they fucking named it.
应该问你的
They should've.
这是什么
Mm, what is this?
德国煎饼
That's a German pancake.
你是德国人吗
Are you German?
不 我是爱尔兰人
No, I'm Irish.
唯一的德国元素就是那个煎饼
The only thing German is that pancake.
很好吃
It's good.
你该当个厨师
You should be a chef.
是啊 我曾经也这么想过
Yeah. The thought has crossed my mind.
你能帮我个忙吗
I wonder if you'd do me a favor.
当然
Of course I will.
这里暂停 你看到了吗
Pause it right there. You see that?
看什么 -看他的手臂
What am I seeing? - Look at his arm.
从肩膀伸出来
Watch it extend from the shoulder.
皮特 往回倒
Pete, back it up.
看到了吗
Do you see that?
另一个犯人是白人
The other inmate is white.
怎么会有白人帮黑人
I doubt one of the whites would willingly arm a black man.
好了 皮特 谢谢
All right, Pete, thanks a lot.
艾德 白人没必要掺和进来
Ed, the whites have no dog in this fight.
怎么没必要
The fuck they don't.
他们为什么要关心黑人囚犯
Why do they care if a black inmate
是被打死还是在院子里被枪杀
is beat to death or shot on the yard?
这反而都能提高他们的地位
If anything, both instances improve their position.
如果犯人跨越种族界限
Look, if we have inmates crossing racial lines
对付一个守卫 我们就有大♥麻♥烦了
to get at a guard, we've got a real fucking problem
你知道接下来会发生什么
because you know what's next.
这就是我担心的 -你为什么要担心
That's what I'm worried about. - Why are you worried about it?
今天的事和往常有什么不一样了
What makes today different than any other goddamn day?
听着 监狱长
Look, Warden.
萨缪尔·韦弗被骗过 为袭击他的犯人
Samuel Weaver had been tricked into mailing a letter
寄了封信
for the inmate that attacked him.
想必他们认为达瑞尔的死
Now, we believe they feel
是对他们行为的报复
Darryl's death was retribution for that action.
是吗
Was it?
是吗
Was it?
快速反应部队的行动是正当的 长官
The QRT unit's actions were justified, sir,
基于他们所遇到的情况…
based on the situation they encounter, which...
囚犯们肯定认为这是不正当的
Well, the inmates certainly don't think it was justified.
你要怎么解释
How do you explain that?
我来解释 长官
Here's how you explain it, sir.
他们是骗子 小偷 杀人犯
They're lying, stealing murderers who haven't taken
一辈子都没为任何事负责过
responsibility for anything in their entire fucking lives.
去倾听他们的抱怨
And legitimizing their complaints
是你做的最离谱的事情
was the worst thing you could have done.
他们要全部戒♥严♥
They should be on lockdown
直到服刑完毕
until they've served their fucking sentences.
艾德… -抱歉 长官
Ed... - I'm sorry, sir,
蒂姆是我的朋友 他的侄子是个好孩子
but Tim was my friend and his nephew was a good kid.
他们不应该被这么对待
And they don't deserve what they got.
如果我们不给这些混♥蛋♥点颜色看看
And if we don't put the screws to these motherfuckers,
他们会周而复始这样做
they will do it again and again and again.
不会停下的
They won't stop!
摩尔队长 你有什么看法吗
Captain Moore, you have an opinion on this?
我有 长官
Yes, sir, I do.
我们应该戒♥严♥ 把嫌疑人转移到郡里
We should lock the prison down, move the suspects to county,
凶案组的警探可以问询并指控
where homicide detectives can question them and prepare charges.
我们要表明态度 长官
We must send a message, sir.
强硬 迅速
It must be hard and it must be fast.
你可以把嫌疑人转移到郡里
You can transfer the suspects to county.
但我们不会戒♥严♥
But we are not locking the prison down.
这可不行 长官
That's a mistake, sir.
我许下了承诺
I gave my word.
我不会通过谴责无辜者来惩罚罪犯
I will not reprimand the innocent to punish the guilty.
长官 你说的"无辜"是指谁
When you say "innocent," sir, who are you referring to?
你以为我说的是谁
Who the hell do you think I'm referring to?
其他犯人
The other inmates.
没有无辜的犯人
There are no innocent inmates, sir.
这就是他们关在这里的原因
That is why they're here.
不能戒♥严♥
No lockdown.
你搞什么鬼 -我得告诉他点什么
What the fuck was that? - I had to give him something.
你什么都不用告诉那个政客
No, no, you don't have to give that politician anything.
养成保守我们秘密的习惯 卡里姆
Get in the habit of keeping our secrets, Kareem
如果你再多说几句 他们会把我们
because they will throw us in here with these motherfuckers
和这些混♥蛋♥关在一起
if you give 'em any more.
你这是…
Are you, uh...
你这是在命令我吗 警官
Are you giving me an order, Sergeant?
没有 不是命令
No, man, it's not an order.
就是…
It's, um...
就是朋友间的建议 懂吗
It's advice between friends, you know?
作为朋友 劝你闭上你的嘴
So friend to friend keep your fucking mouth shut.
46♥4♥257!
转身 向我们这边走
Turn around and walk backwards toward us.
手伸进洞口
Put your hands through the opening.
向前走六步 跪下
Take six steps forward and drop to your knees.
打开D315
Open D315!
各位
Hey, fellas.
他这回又干了什么
What did he do now?
说出来你♥他♥妈♥也不会相信的
Nah, if we told you, you wouldn't fucking believe us.
你知道吗 -让我看看
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表