剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
Look, Iris...
你不欠我什么
You don't owe me anything, okay?
我希望你明白这一点
I want you to understand that.
什么都不欠
Nothing.
不是我救了你
I'm not the one that saved you.
你知道...
You know...
曾经有上百个男人发誓能为我而死
I had 100 guys swear that they'd die for me.
没人愿意为我去杀人
None swear to kill.
他们自私的大脑里从没想过
Never entered their selfish minds.
但你
But you?
甚至都没有誓言 直接就去做了
Didn't even swear it. You just did it.
你为我杀了他们
You killed them for me.
我这么做是因为他们活该
I did it 'cause they deserved it.
就是这意思
That's what I mean.
我们在这干什么 艾丽丝
What are we doing here, Iris?
什么也不做
We're not doing anything.
这样可以吗
Is that okay?
嗯
Yeah.
好的
It's okay.
金斯顿市长的最终集...
On the season finale of Mayor of Kingstown...
这座监狱是我们的 我们要守护它
The prison is ours. We will defend it.
我的天
Oh my god!
你知道他们想要什么吗
Do you have any idea what they want?
血债血偿
Payback.
你知道结局会如何
You know how this ends.
他们对我们许下承诺 迈克
They made a promise to us, Mike.
是时候让世界知道了
It's time the world knew.
是时候向世界表达声明
It's time somebody sent a message.
那则声明就是我
And the message is me.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表