剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
金斯敦市长 前情提要
Previously on Mayor of Kingstown...
错过晚餐我很抱歉 今天发生了很多事
I'm sorry about dinner. Been a long day.
我能告诉你件事吗
Can I tell you something?
这会让你开心点儿 我保证
It'll make you feel better, I promise.
艾丽斯在哪
Where's Iris?
来金斯敦 -干什么
Come to Kingstown. - Why?
这是命令
Because I told you to.
或者呢 最好让这人♥渣♥连法庭都上不了
Better yet, this maggot doesn't make it to court.
各位 你们知道自己在要求我做什么吗
You guys, do you know what you're asking?
卡洛斯
Carlos.
我来是为了那个
I'm here about the tweaker
炸死了他老婆和孩子的瘾君子
who blew up his old lady and kid.
警♥察♥会为此追查所有人
5-O is gonna come down hard on everyone for this.
我们会传消息的
Let'em know we'll put in the tip.
迈克 他们应该就地杀了他
Mike, they should kill him where they find him.
虽然我很喜欢不受管制
Much as I'd love free reign,
但我们都知道没这种好事
we all know this won't be free for anybody.
如果他不是活该的话 迈克 我们就不折腾了
Tell me he don't deserve it, Mike, we'll walk away.
他们只是想让我们欠个人情
Their motivation is so you owe them.
让你们所有人欠个人情
You all owe them.
只要所有人都同意
They're gonna look the other way on this.
他们就会睁一只眼闭一只眼
As long as everybody's in.
在里面闹出大乱子
Just make a big mess in there.
这样谁又能把锅甩给谁呢 对吧
Who can pin what on who, right?
他们能睁一只眼闭一只眼到什么程度
How far the other way they gonna look?
很夸张的地步
Far.
我取消了你的线人订单
I cancelled your CI order.
无所谓
Like I give a shit.
不要犯浑
Don't be a dick about it.
我只是想说 我不在乎
I'm just telling you. I don't care.
想一块去吃点东西吗
Wanna get some food in the food court?
去吗 -你真是疯了
What do you say? - You out of your mind?
怎么了
What?
我不能和你一起出现在大庭广众之下
I can't be seen in public with you.
那... 靠
Well Shit.
我得走了
I gotta go.
怎么了
What's up?
一个叫卡洛斯的人来电
You got a call from a Carlos.
他想见你
He wants to see you.
他什么时候来
So when's he coming in?
他不想在办公室见面
Doesn't want to meet at the office.
我把他的电♥话♥号♥码发给你
I'll text you his number.
还有一个人自称来自比特福德卡车公♥司♥
And someone called from Peterford Trucking,
说你知道他找你什么事
said you'd know what it was about?
好 知道了
Yeah, alright.
南线的重要性是什么
And what is the significance of the South Pass?
凯伦
Yes, Karen.
能够更快更容易地通往哥伦比亚河谷
It was a faster and easier path to the Columbia River Valley.
算不上快
Well, it was not faster.
要说更容易的话 也不太准确
And easier isn't the best choice of words.
可能是更容易 但仅仅是可能
It was possible, but just barely.
穿越落基山脉的这条南线
Why is the discovery of the South Pass
这条南线如此重要呢
through the Rockies so significant?
请讲
Yes.
人们由此发现了格林里弗山谷和贝尔河
It led to the discovery of the Green River Valley
又进一步发现了大盐湖
and the Bear River, which led to the Great Salt Lake.
没错 然后才有了对西部地区的
Yes, it opened the west
发展 探索和定居
to development, exploration, settlement.
从西部攫取的资源使美国
The resources taken from the west transformed this country
从一个殖民地的集♥合♥体
from a collection of colonies
一跃成为全世界有史以来最伟大的帝国
to the greatest empire the world has ever known.
杰迪戴亚·史密斯开辟的这条路线
It is impossible to overstate the impact
意义极其重大
of Jedediah Smith's discovery.
如果不是他 会有其他人发现吗 会的
Would someone else have found it? Yes.
但结果会一样吗
But would the results have been the same?
美国的边境线是否会有所不同
Would the boundaries of this country be the same
那个冬天是不是就输了
had he failed that winter?
美国自此迎来了成为超级大国的黎明的曙光
This was the dawn of America the superpower
但代价就是挡在路上的所有人和所有事物
and the price was everyone and everything in her way.
迈克
Michael.
迈克
Michael.
我是想告诉你
Hey, just wanted to say, you know,
抱歉那天晚饭放你们鸽子了
sorry for the dinner the other night.
你有和凯尔聊过吗
Have you spoken to Kyle?
聊过
Yeah.
那他告诉你了吗
Did he tell you?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
那你就没和他聊过
Then you haven't spoken to him.
我每天都会和他聊天 妈妈
Yeah, I talk to him every day, Mom.
怎么了
What?!
干什么
What, what?!
我做错什么了
The fuck did I do?!
特蕾西怀孕了
Tracy's pregnant.
好啊 很好的消息
Great. That's great news.
我不希望咱们家新一代的血脉
I don't want another generation of this family
是被单亲妈妈养大的
to be raised by a widow.
既然凯尔有机会去州警署工作
And Kyle has an opportunity to work for the state
去那的话他老婆变成寡妇的可能性会小一些
where it's less likely that his wife becomes one.
帮他做出正确的决断吧
Help him make the right decision.
什么是正确的
Which is what?
你太像你♥爸♥爸了
You're so much like your father.
解释了我的左撇子
That explains the left hook.
不 不
No, no, no, no.
解释了我的心碎
That explains the heartbreak.
怎么了
What?
你在汉堡店附近没
You ain't near White Castle, is ya?
我现在没心情 巴尼
Not in the mood, Bunny.
我有话要说 什么时候能来一趟
Gotta talk, man, when can you come by?
就现在说吧
Let's just talk now.
我们可在打电♥话♥呢 哥们
We're on motherfucking cell phones, man!
你怎么跟个菜鸟一样
Why you acting like this your first day on the job?
巴尼 200米之外就有个FBI的厢车
Bunny, there is an FBI van not 200 yards from you
用卫星窃听你的每句话
with a satellite listening to every thing you fucking say, alright?
在不在电♥话♥里说有什么区别
What difference does it make if we're on the phone or not?
我他妈的是想帮你 好吗 快来
Motherfucker, I'm trying to help your pale ass out! Come on!
操
Fuck it!
来了
Fine, I'm coming.
急什么呢 油门都被你轰成这样了
Why you come up in this motherfucker screechin' tires and shit, man?
说吧 什么急事 -淡定 好吗
What's the fucking emergency? - Slow yourself, man.
坐吧 坐
Sit down, sit down.
什么事
What?
放松点
Relax, man.
你们爱尔兰人就总是紧张兮兮的
Damn, man, you Irish is wound tight.
♪ 都几把给我蹦起来 ♪
♪ While you motherfuckers bounce ♪
♪ 压着马路 烟雾缭绕 ♪
♪ Rolling down the street smoking 'indo ♪
你以为我会没手段吗
Think I ain't got shit covered?
他们只会换个地方
No, they're just gonna move.
放轻松 哥们
You need to relax, bruh.
今天发生太多事了
It's been a long day.
你得慢慢来 宝贝
Well now you gotta pace yourself, baby.
这他妈才中午
It's fucking noon.
行了 说吧 什么事
Alright, well, I'm here.
里头的孩兄弟们想要点货
Boys want some candy sent over.
凭什么 -凭杀了那个白人
For what? - For killing that cracker.
你知道我办不到 -这可是交易内容
You know I can't do that. - They made a deal.
好 我们在这说清楚了
Yeah, well, let's measure this out here.
人们开始要这个 要那个
People start asking for this, and asking for that
但任何人什么也要不到 懂吗
and no one's gonna get nothing, okay?
不如先从多一点放风时间
So let's start with something like more time in the yard
饭堂里安电视之类的事开始
or a TV in the lunchroom.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表