剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
我不知道有没有得到批准
I don't know if it was sanctioned.
该死的星期一
- Fuckin' Mondays.
该死的星期一
Fuckin' Mondays.
去他妈的 上车 我们去找邦尼
Fuck it, get in the car. Let's go see Bunny.
好吧
- All right.
你们为什么穿得像警♥察♥?
- Why are y'all dressed like cops?
你为什么穿的像
are you dressed
气象站的?
like you're mannin' a weather station?
你真是个有趣的混♥蛋♥ 米奇
- You're a funny motherfucker, Mitch.
这里十月份还是热得要命 对吧?
- It is hot as hell up in here for October though, right?
脱掉你的大衣 好好享受秋天 操
- Take your parka off. Enjoy autumn, fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥的要我怎么做?
- What the fuck you want me to do?
坐在办公桌后面? 不不
Sit behind a desk? Nah-uh,
这件外套能装下我所有的东西
this coat holds all of my shit.
我们能和你谈五分钟吗?
- Can we get five minutes with you?
你 到前门去
- You, go chill by the front door.
你 去给我拿个 呃 雪糕
You, go get me a uh, a snowcone.
我上哪儿给你找个雪糕?
- Where I gonna find you a snowcone?
- 7-11 笨蛋 - 那是思乐冰
- The 7-11, fool. - That's a Slurpie.
你只能在雪糕车买♥♥到雪糕
You gotta get a snowcone from a snowcone truck.
我可以去皇后区买♥♥个暴风雪
I could get you a Blizzard. Got them Blizzards at the Q.
是啊 你穿着暴风雪的衣服
- Yeah, you are dressed for a blizzard.
混♥蛋♥ 给我拿点冷冻的东西来就行
- Motherfucker, go get me some cold, frozen shit.
我不在乎它是从哪里来的 好吗?
I don't care where it from, aight?
- 好的 -我要水果味的
- Aight. - Fruit flavored.
对不起 我说的是什么西班牙语吗?
I'm sorry, do I speak Spanish or some shit like that?
该死
Damn.
你们来这里干什么?
What y'all doin' down here?
你的一个手下 下套钩上了一个警卫
- Well, one of your guys, he hooked a guard.
他很干净 没有威胁
Clean kid, real green.
是啊是啊我儿子收到那封信了
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, my boy got that letter.
所以 你们想做交易吗? -当然
So, what, y'all wanna trade? - Sure.
- 你有什么? - 我是说 我钓到了一条好鱼
- What you got? I mean, I fish a good catch.
他们可以一直这么利用他
They, they can milk that fool forever.
他是蒂姆 · 韦弗的侄子 所以没必要搞这么大
- Ah, it's Tim Weaver's nephew, so, it's not gonna go that far.
- 冷血的混♥蛋♥ 我要把他的侄子耍的团团转
- Cold motherfucker, I`m gonna trick his nephew out.
是吗 如果想让你儿子在院子里挨枪子儿的话
- Yeah, if you wanna get your son shot in the yard.
也是 也是 确实
- True dat, true dat. True dat shit.
好吧 那就联邦快递吧
Okay, just the FedEX then.
但是我要运一些货 所以给我一公斤的额度
But I gotta move some product, so get me a kilo over.
联邦快递只有两盎司 邦尼
- FedEx is only two ounces, Bunny.
那你们都去打网球得了
- Y'all 'bout to be some tennis ball hittin'
狗♥娘♥养♥的 得了吧
motherfuckers, man. Come on.
- 妈的 拜托 这对你和其他人
- Shit, come on. This helps you out
一样有帮助 我的意思是 蒂姆这边很难搞定
as much as anyone. I mean, Tim's wired pretty tight.
每个人都站在他那边 这是对你来说完全没有坏处
Everyone's on his side. This is free money for you.
很聪明的招数 只是选错了人
It was a good catch. Your guy just picked the wrong kid.
我只是来提醒你 但是拜托
I'm just here to warn you, but come on.
一份联邦快递 仅此而已
One FedEx, that's it.
成交
- Deal.
- 很好 谢谢
- All right then. Thank you.
如果没有你
- You know, we woulda killed each other by now
我们现在差点就自相残杀了
if it wasn't for you?
如果没有你
Everybody in this whole motherfucker be dead
这里所有的人都会死
if it wasn't for you.
- 谢谢夸奖 邦尼
- Thanks, Bunny.
但是 你们这些可怜的生意人
- But ya'll some sorry-ass businessmen, though.
你们做了这么多事却没有报酬?
Y'all do all this shit and don't even get paid?
我是说 拜托 伙计 白人那套互相帮助的屁话
I mean, come on, man, that some co-dependent white man shit.
如果你愿意 可以寄张支票给我们
- You can send us a check if you want.
去他妈的!
- Fuck that!
留下来 我分你一些暴风雪冰棍儿
You hang around, I'll give you some of my Blizzard though.
好吧!
Aight!
哦 该死
- Oh shit.
他来了 各位
Here he come, y'all.
- 五号♥到 - 五号♥楼上到
- Five. - Five top.
- 六个到 -六号♥楼上到
- Six. - Six top.
- 七号♥ - 七号♥
- Seven. - Seven top.
- 八号♥ - 八号♥
- Eight. - Eight top.
时间差不多了
- Almost time.
- 来吧 -九号♥
- Come on. - Nine.
到爸爸这儿来
- Come to daddy.
- 十号♥ -十号♥
- Ten. - Ten top.
我需要你的帮助 宝贝
- I need somethin' from you, baby.
别这么叫我 回房♥间去
- Don't call me that. Get in the cell.
贱♥人♥ 你有把柄在我手上
- Bitch, I own you.
你给了我儿子500块 上面全是焦油和可♥卡♥因♥
You sent my boy $500 with tar and coke all over that shit.
你要么在外面好好当我的线人
You're either my bitch out there
否则他们把你送来的戴上他妈的铁链的时候
or I make you my girl when they send your ass here
我会让你有的受
in motherfuckin' chains.
- 我只是想帮你 伙计 - 你在期待什么?
- I'm tryin' to help you, man. - What you expect?
我可是个罪犯 宝贝
I'm a criminal, baby.
听着 我不会为你做犯法的事的 伙计
- Look, I'm not gonna break the fuckin' law for you, man.
明白吗?
You understand me?
你♥他♥妈♥的必须要照我说的做
- You're gonna do exactly what the fuck I tell you.
否则地方检察官
Or the DA's gonna be
明天就会看到关于你的信 混♥蛋♥
readin' your letter tomorrow, motherfucker.
楼下十一号♥ 警员受伤 警员受伤
- Bottom eleven, officer down. Officer down.
- 什么? 是啊 我在路上了
- What? Yeah, I'm on my way.
不 听着 我得先去趟警局 好吗?
No, listen, I gotta go to the fuckin' station first, okay?
特蕾西 是的 很期待
Tracy, yeah, thrilled.
她简直爱死了我在晚饭前
She loves it when I pick up shifts
一小时跑去值班
an hour before a dinner reservation.
不 我来接你的班
No, I pick you up.
好吧老天
All right. Geez.
- 就这样 -就这样?
- And that's it. - That's it?
- 我不用做什么吗?-不用
I don't kneed it? - Nope.
你让它静置一整夜 让时间来做该做的
You let it sit overnight. Time does the work.
你为什么要轮班?
Why did you pick up a shift?
-妈 别说了 好吗?
- Ma, don't start, okay?
我肯定你的兄弟们也牵涉其中
- Your brothers are involved, I'm sure.
他们有什么事没有参与吗?
- What aren't they involved in?
我得走了 - 小心点
I gotta go. - Be careful.
- 你为什么这么说? - 嗯
- Why would you say that to me? - Well,
如果你的兄弟们牵涉其中 那你就要小心了
if your brothers are involved, then you should be careful.
是啊
- Yeah.
烛光晚餐 为瑜伽而燃烧
- Harmony candles, burning for yoga
或者别的什么 没人知道
or whatever they're for. No one really ever knows.
她就坐在那儿 她就坐在那儿
She's sitting right there. She's sitting right there.
她在看蜡烛
Oh, she's starin' at the candle.
她盯着蜡烛说..
- She's starin' at the candle and she says...
我能用蜡做一个模子吗?
Can I make a mold of it out of candle wax?
然后这个家伙 他开始考虑这件事 对吧?
And this guy, he starts thinkin' about it, didn't you?
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 他开始考虑了
You sick son of a bitch. He starts thinkin' about it.
然后你知道的下一件事
Then the next thing you know.
凯尔 嘿 伙计
Kyle, hey, man.
我得走了 我得走了
Hey, I gotta go. I gotta go.
- 来吧 -嘿 米奇
Come on. - Hey, Mitch.
过来这家伙从来没有..
Come here, this guy's just never-
不 不 不 就做你该做的就行了
- No, no, no. Just do what you gotta do on that.
别这样 我们可以视而不见
- Come on, we can look the other way.
我不介意给他一个机会
I don't mind givin' the guy a chance,
但他不可能一直偷东西
but not on a chance he keeps stealin' shit.
那就把他带走
- Well, then take him then.
我告诉你 阿蒂会喜欢的
Artie's gonna like it, I'm tellin' you.
- 阿蒂可得了吧 我们是在帮他
- Artie can go fuck himself. We're doin' him a favor.
这孩子很容易丢人 你知道的
This kid's an embarrassment and you know it.
是啊
- Yeah.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
- 有什么紧急情况? - 和迈克一起去挖点东西
- So, what's this emergency? - Dig somethin' up with Mike.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表