剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
"金斯敦市长"前情提要...
Previously on "Mayor of Kingstown".
移交给金斯敦辖区进行提审 谁来签字
Transferring to Kingstown County for arraignment. Who's signing?
我来签
I'll sign.
这是个巨大的烂摊子 但我们在扫尾
It is a giant mess, but we are trying to clean it up.
这是你哥的烂摊子
It's your brother's mess.
现在的每一个决定都只能两害相权取其轻
Every decision in this place is the lesser of two evils.
有几百个男人对我说过可以为我去死
I had a hundred guys swear that they'd die for me
为我杀人 你没有发过誓
and swear to kill, but you didn't even swear it.
但你直接做了
You just did it.
你为我杀了他们
You killed them for me.
我杀了他们是因为他们罪有因得
I did it because they deserved it.
你找错牢房♥了
You got the wrong cell, cuz.
所有你拥有的东西 都是我给你的
Everything you have, I gave you.
而现在我准备全部收回
And now I'm taking it all back.
你想发起战争吗
Do you wanna start a war?
他们他妈的违背了诺言 迈克
They fuckin' broke their word, Mike.
说服他们
Talk 'em down.
他们很饥渴
They hungry for this.
你来吗
You comin'?
晚饭想吃什么
What do you want for dinner?
无所谓
Uh, I don't care.
只要你带香槟回来
As long as you pair it with champagne.
香槟
Champagne?
我们要庆祝
We're celebrating.
庆祝什么
What are we celebrating?
我人生的第二篇章
Chapter two of me.
精神可嘉
That's the spirit.
你不是很会啊
You're not very good at this, are you?
如果我们要继续假装
You know, if we're gonna pretend,
你就得演的投入 宝贝
you gotta play your part, honey.
好 亲爱的 你说的都对 亲爱的
Yes, dear. Anything you say, dear.
好点了
That's better.
那你走了我做什么
So what do I do when you're gone?
任何你想做的事
Anything you like.
我需要一个目标
I need a purpose.
什么样的目标
What kinda purpose?
能让我不胡思乱想的目标
The kind that keeps my mind busy.
好吧 那么
All right, well,
开始写你的第二章吧
start writin' chapter two.
怎么样
All right?
好
Okay.
我晚点回来
I'll be back later, okay?
不会太晚的 是吗
Not too late, though, right?
不 不会很久
Nope, won't be long.
什么鬼
The fuck?
又是什么操蛋的事情
Kinda shit is this?
县长办表示
County officials report an estimated
预计有七十五名守卫被困在监狱里
75 guards have been trapped in the facility.
我们仍然没有任何关于暴♥乱♥如何开始的信息
We still have no information on how the riot started.
我们知道...
We know that the uprising...
逗我呢吧
You're fucking kidding me.
从昨日下午开始
Facility began yesterday afternoon
监狱内的气氛每一秒钟
and has continued to intensify throughout
都在不断升温 我们会继续跟进最新消息...
the night and morning hours. We'll continue with updates...
来吧 来吧
Here we go, here we go, here we go.
我们正在监狱外等待
We're outside of that prison waiting for answers
公♥安♥人员透露
say that officials have told them
接下来会有名单公示...
there's going to be as list coming out...
世界都要毁灭了 而你连电♥话♥都不知道接一个吗
The whole world is ending and you don't answer the phone?
新闻里有报道他的名字吗
Look, have they said his name on the news?
我只需要知道这个
That's all I need to know.
不 他们没有列出来
No, they have not.
行 我会解决这件事的 好吗
Okay, I'm gonna handle this, okay?
我心里有数 不用担心
I got it. Not to worry.
警♥察♥来了 天呐
The police are here. Oh my God.
听着 妈 不要跟他们说任何事 知道吗
Look, Mom, just don't tell them anything, okay?
别跟他们说话
Don't talk to them.
别开门 妈 知道吗
Don't even answer the door, Mom, okay?
别和他们谈话 听到了吗
Don't talk to them! You hear me?
这是凯尔·迈克拉斯基的住址吗
Is this the residence of It. Kyle McLusky?
是的 -他在家吗
Yes. - Is he here?
别跟他们说任何事情
Don't tell them anything.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When is the last time you saw him?
告诉他们你今天早上见过他
Tell him you saw him this morning, okay?
听到了吗 今天早上见过
You hear me? You saw him this morning.
好吗 听到了吗
Okay? You hear me?
操 有没有搞错
Fuck me. You're kidding me.
我最后...
I saw him this...
是昨天他去上班前...
Yesterday before his shift.
到现在为止都还没见过他吗
And you haven't seen him since?
这是否不寻常 -非常不寻常
Is that unusual? - Very.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, Miss.
你觉得他会在监狱里面吗
Do you think he's at the prison?
一位探长已经在负责这件案子
There is a detective assigned to the case.
他晚点会联♥系♥你说明情况
He'll contact you with information as he receives it.
他会回来的
He'll come home.
迈克尔... 迈克尔
Michael... Michael.
妈
Mom.
他们有个探长负责这件案子
They have a detective assigned to the case.
我希望你能让警♥察♥干♥他♥们的工作
And I want you to let the police do their work.
别过去
Do not go there.
警♥察♥在监狱里并没有管辖权
The police don't have jurisdiction in the prison.
你比谁都清楚 好吗
You know that better than anybody, okay?
我知道 如果他死了...
I know that. If he dies...
我们还什么都不知道
We don't know anything yet.
我会搞清楚的 知道吗
I'll figure it out, understand?
上帝啊
Oh my God.
他不会死的 妈 好吗
He's not gonna die, Mom, okay?
听我说 他没事
Just listen to me. He's fine.
如果他死了... -就让我来解决
If he dies... - Just let me handle it.
我会搞清楚的 好吗
I'll figure it out, okay?
等下打给你 操
I'll call you back. Fuck!
这里是艾德 请留言
This is Ed. Leave a message.
这里是弗格森 金斯敦警♥察♥署
This is It. Ferguson, Kingstown Police Department.
请留下你的名字和电♥话♥号♥码 等待回电
Please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you.
州立警局想让你们编入他们队伍
State Police wants to fold you into their unit.
我不会听那些小丑的指挥
I'm not taking commands from those fucking clowns.
这不是你耍脾气的时候 中尉
This is not a want-to situation, Sergeant.
这是国家财产 -别他妈叫我中尉
State property. - Don't you fuckin' Sergeant me.
这些混♥蛋♥只能搞些电♥信♥诈骗
Those assholes serve warrants for fuckin' wire fraud.
他们这一生都没有被击中过
They've never been shot at in their lives.
而我昨天才吃了颗子弹
I got shot at yesterday.
所以要么我来带我的队伍 不然我们就磕着瓜子
So I run my team or my team sits in the bleachers
远远地看这场闹剧
and watches this shit show from way the fuck over there.
我可不要被夹在中间
I won't be the middle man in this.
行 来吧
All right, fuck it.
他们在磨洋工
They're measuring dicks over there.
真令人惊讶
Surprise, surprise.
你要不要让成年人们来处理这件事啊 迈克
Hey, are you gonna let the grown ups handle this, Mike?
所以我来了
That's why I'm here.
可以让我的小队中尉和你们的战术指挥官通话吗
Can I put my squad sergeant in touch with your tac commander,
讨论下对策
so they can shore up a plan?
态度好点
Be nice.
我是索伊尔 你是汉克 对吗
This is Sawyer. Oh, it's Hank, right?
是的 不 不 听着 你在哪儿
Yeah, yeah, no, no. Listen, where are you?
我们见面谈 马上来
Let's talk in person. Yeah, on my way.
走吧
Let's go.
罗伯特
Robert, hey,
我有急事 兄弟 -给我一分钟
I'm in a rush, bud. - Hang on one sec.
是凯尔 他和伊恩在里面
It's Kyle. He's in with Ian.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表