剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
明白了 好 交易成立
Got it. All right, then we trade.
成交 你随便行动吧
Done. Do what you want.
好 那你...
All right, you got, uh...
有没有认识在死刑犯牢房♥ 离詹姆斯·帕克比较近的
Got anybody on death row in a cell near James Parker?
那个变♥态♥玩意啊
That sick motherfucker?
对 -哎哟我♥操♥
Yeah. - Goddamn!
我可真是不懂白人
Hey, I don't understand white people, man.
你们不愿意为了活命来一场枪战
Y'all won't get in a gunfight to save your life,
却他妈的能眨眨眼杀掉然后吃了20个小孩
but y'all will sure as fuck kill and eat 20 kids.
我得接近他
I need to get to him.
报酬很高
Favor pays top dollar.
我试试吧
See what I can dig up.
但我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor from you, though.
我小表弟哈基姆 冰球队的
My little cousin Hakim, he on this hockey team, right?
今晚在市运动中心有他第一场比赛
His first game is tonight down at the City Center.
你能帮我把他送过去吗
Could you run him over there for me?
你怎么不自己送
Why don't you just take him?
那可是市中心啊 你知道的
It's downtown, man. You know how it is.
我离开这里六个街区 我就可能被毙了
If I drive six blocks from here, I'mma get shot.
你都知道的
You know this, man.
国王不能离开领土的 迈克 帮帮忙吧
The king cannot leave the kingdom, Mike, come on.
哥们 我不能帮你看孩子
Dude, I can't babysit your nephew.
我这才多大点事啊
I ain't ask you for nothin', come on!
你看你都提的什么狗屁要求
All you do is ask for shit.
那我还能再跟你提一大堆狗屁要求
Well, I'm asking for some more shit right now, then!
好吧 行 我♥操♥ -妥了
Okay, yes, fine, fuck! - A'ight!
我帮你送 -嘿 哈基姆
I'll do it! - Hey, Hakim!
路上教教他 好吧
Hey, coach his ass up on the way over there, a'ight?
他对冰球屁都不懂
He don't know a fucking thing about hockey.
那他还打什么冰球
Why is he playing hockey, then?
干嘛不打啊 你说是不
Why not, man? Come on.
嘿 迈克送你过去 知道了吗
Hey, Mike gonna give you a ride, all right?
装备都带好了吗 -带好了 先生
You got your gear? - Oh, yes, sir.
别叫我先生 走吧
Don't call me sir. Let's go.
别忘了调查下帕克的事
Hey, look into that Parker thing, would you?
包在我身上 -走吧孩子 我们出发
I got you, man. - Come on, kid, let's do this!
你可真是我的好兄弟
You know you're my boy, right?
怎么感觉像你马子 -是好兄弟
Feel like your bitch. - You're my boy.
这称呼可不一般 你知道的
That really mean something around here, you know that.
嗯
Yeah.
你打侧翼吗 -左侧翼 是的先生
So you play wing? - Left wing, yes sir.
别叫我先生
Don't call me sir.
那我叫你什么
What do I call you?
就叫我迈克
Just call me Mike.
你怎么认识我叔叔的
So how you know my uncle?
说来话长
It's a long story.
监狱里认识的吗
Prison?
看来也没那么长
Guess it's not that long after all.
是的 监狱
Uh, yeah, prison.
我不会进监狱的
I ain't never goin' to prison, man.
是啊 我也不建议
Yeah, I don't recommend it.
总有一天我要加入红翼队
I'mma play for the Red Wings one day.
离开这鬼地方
You know, get the fuck outta here.
你也可以去坦帕队
Maybe you should play for Tampa.
不要 我讨厌他们队服
No, I hate their uniforms.
底特律队就几条街的剧离
Well, Detroit's just down the damn street.
也不算离开这里吧
That's not getting out of here.
坦帕队在佛罗里达州
Tampa, that's in Florida.
这才是离开这鬼地方
That's getting the fuck outta here.
坦帕湾
Tampa Bay. Hm.
好了 希门尼斯先生
All right, Mr. Jimenez.
三周前被法庭搜查令逮捕
Picked up on a bench warrant three weeks ago.
这是他的血检和尿检结果
I got his bloodwork and his urinalysis back,
一点也不意外 有检出毒品
and surprise surprise, narcotics are present.
他的假释被取消了
His parole's been revoked.
我会让他的假释官告诉你们细节
I'll let his PO walk you through the details.
杰弗逊检察官
Officer Jefferson?
1998年 希门尼斯因持械抢劫被捕
Mr. Jimenez was arrested in 1998 for armed robbery.
被判20年 先在少管所服刑
Got 20, which he began serving at the Youth Authority.
18岁时被调到集体监狱
Transferred to the Mall when he was 18.
已经被判了三次过失杀人罪
Racked up three manslaughter convictions along the way.
他于2018年获释
He was released in 2018
当时加州开始了提前释放计划
when the state began its early release initiative.
他没有资格的 他犯了三次
He didn't qualify for that. He's a three-striker.
已经四次了
Fucking four-striker.
弗格森 迈克拉斯基 你们在这里干什么
Ferguson, McLusky, what the fuck are you doing here?
你们应该写文件的
You're supposed to be on a desk.
是 长官 局长安排的
Yes, sir, the commissioner appointed it
我们人手不够
because we're short staffed.
站在队伍后面
Stay at the back of the line.
我可不想让你们这群牛仔再来场枪战
Last thing I need is you cowboys in another gunfight.
不管他用什么方法获得假释
Look, regardless of the algebra that got him paroled,
因为药检没过 他得回来
the failed drug test sends him back
继续服刑
to serve the rest of his sentence.
他欠我们二十年 我可不希望
He owes us two decades, and I do not expect him
他这事就这么过去了
to go softly into the night, gentlemen.
好了 谢谢
All right, thank you.
FBI在线人身上安装了GPS
All right, the FBI has a GPS located on the CI
他们找到了希门尼斯的位置
that led them to Jimenez's current location.
他现在受到监视
He's under surveillance now.
FBI在线人身上安装GPS吗
FBI puts GPS on their informants?
可能就是你哥哥林肯车上的寻回系统
Probably just activated the LoJack on your brother's Lincoln.
朋友们 集中一点
Gentlemen, focus.
他的房♥子在小巷的尽头
His house is down an alley.
他们有大约30个狗舍
They have about 30 kennels with pit bulls
在7英尺高的围栏后面有斗牛犬
behind a 7-foot chain link fence,
所以我们无法偷袭
so we have no element of surprise.
不如让我的人坐厢车里 在街上突袭那个白♥痴♥
I put my team in a van, we pop this moron on the street,
然后用装甲运兵车冲破那房♥子的后墙
and run our APC right through the back wall of that house.
这就是突袭了
There's your element of surprise.
等到晚上吗
Wait 'til dark?
正午吧
Middle of the day,
趁这些混♥蛋♥还没醉
while these assholes are still sober.
动手
Do it.
我们用FBI的频率还是他们用我们的
We run on FBI's frequency or they run on ours?
不 他们听你的 -好的
No, no, they say your call. - All right.
罗伯特 注意安全
Robert? Be safe.
该死 你这个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
Shit! You dumb bastard.
厄尼斯特
Ernest!
最后一轮
The final round.
三位我们的…
Three of our...
你在浴室里打飞机的时候
While you were jacking off in the shower,
你儿子各房♥间里各种呕吐
your son was vomiting across the room
就跟喝了海水一样
like he drank fucking sea water!
一周都没吃一顿完整的
He hasn't kept a meal down all week.
反正你也不在乎
Not that you give a shit.
你应该带他去看医生
Well, you should take him to the doctor.
有什么意义
What's the point?
上班前打扫干净
Clean it up before you go to work.
给我打扫干净
Clean it the fuck up!
天天在外面
Gone all day!
晚上不着家 从来不在家
Gone all night! Never here!
你知道我上次离开这房♥子是什么时候吗
You know the last time I left this house?
我也不记得了
Me neither.
加油
Let's go, boys!
哪个是你的孩子
Which one's your kid?
我的孩子是那个
That's my boy right there.
我看得出来
I can see the resemblance.
应该会很精彩
Should be a good game.
很不错
Good time.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表