剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
Sir? - No! Sir!
我说了 减少她的食物 - 天啊
I said cut her food. - Please, God.
求求你 我想回家
Please! I wanna go home!
先生们 起立
Gentlemen, on your feet.
没杀约翰逊不意味着你们就没事了 起来
Not killing Johnson doesn't mean you get to relax. Get up!
继续走
Keep moving.
好了 鲍威尔先生 你的大脑清醒吗
All right, Mr. Powell, are you in your right mind?
再来一次 布斯在哪
Let's try again. Where's Booth?
有进展吗
Any closer?
我使用布斯旅馆房♥间的解码表格
I'm using the decoder grid from Booth's hotel room,
但是这没有意义
but it's gibberish.
这至少是两个字的加密系统
This is at least a two-word code system.
这...可能是三个 甚至四个字
It-- I mean, it could be three, even four words long.
开始猜吧 迪克西的地方 油井 联盟国领袖
Start guessing. You know, Dixie land. Oil rig. Confederate leaders.
要破解这个计划 我需要100个人工作100年
I'd need a hundred men working for a hundred years to crack this plan.
那就找100个人
Well, then find a hundred men.
外面有个男孩想和你说话 - 让他进来
Boy out here, he wants to speak to you. - Show him in.
你是花生 对吧 - 是的 先生
Peanuts, right? - Yes, sir.
你的头感觉怎么样
How's your head?
挺好的
It's fine.
你有什么想告诉我的吗
You got something you wanna tell me?
关于布斯 有件事你需要知道
There's something you need to know about Booth.
什么
What's that?
他从剧院出来时是单脚跳着的
Well, when he came out the theater, he was hopping.
他跳着去他的马那边 他受了重伤
He hopped on over to his horse. He was hurt bad.
他的腿似乎断了
It seemed like his leg might have been broke.
他在单脚跳
I mean, he was hopping.
你肯定
You're sure about that?
看起来是这样
That's what it seemed like.
如果断了 那他需要医生
If it's broken, then he's gonna need a doctor.
你做的就是治疗断腿
So, all you did was treat a broken leg?
我的病人已剃毛了
My patient was shaved.
也许是布斯 但我当时没认出他
I mean, it could be the Booth man, but I didn't recognize him at the time.
你知道他的名字吗
Did you or did you not know his name?
说他只是路过 所以我没有记录病人档案
Said he was just passing through, so I didn't make a patient file.
你什么时候得知刺杀事件的
When did you learn about the assassination?
读晨间快报时
In the morning bulletin.
你是在这个很可能是布斯的病人走之前
Did you read the paper before or after your patient,
还是走之后读的报纸
who was probably Booth, left?
我不能确认那是布斯
I can't confirm it was Booth.
我不记得读新闻的确切时间了
And I don't recall exactly when I read the news.
忘记这点很奇怪
It's a odd thing to forget.
你的病人读报纸了吗
Did your patient read the paper?
胫骨断裂的人最多只会读读
Anybody with a broken tibia isn't reading
酒标签
more than a liquor label now.
请原谅 我得去接生双胞胎
Now, if you don't mind, I do have some twins to deliver.
是
Right.
我希望你不在我缺席的情况下 去讯问家里的人
I prefer you not question the household without my presence.
那你就别离开
Then you ought to remain present.
你 - 是 先生 有何贵干
You! - Yes, sir? How can I help?
那不过是我的木匠
That's just my carpenter.
你对莫德医生忠诚
You loyal to Dr. Mudd,
还是说我能信任你说出全部真♥相♥
or can I trust you to tell the whole truth?
我... - 我不知道...
I-- - I don't know--
我不知道这是怎么回事 先生
I don't know what this is about, sir,
但我的兄弟和我不想惹麻烦 先生
but my brother and me, we don't mean no trouble at all, sir.
随意问他们
Feel free to ask 'em what you like.
那男孩不如那女孩聪明
The boy ain't bright like the girl.
你知道莫德医生给一个叫做 约翰威尔克斯布斯的病人治疗吗
Were you aware that Dr. Mudd treated a patient named John Wilkes Booth?
没告诉我病人名字
Wasn't told the patient's name.
你知道莫德医生的病人 约翰威尔克斯布斯谋杀了总统吗
Did you know that Dr. Mudd's patient, John Wilkes Booth, murdered the president?
刚听你说了才知道
Not till you just said so.
你知道布斯去哪了吗
Do you know where Booth went?
我们也不打算给他寄明信片 所以...
It's not like we were expecting to send him a postcard, so...
当然
Course.
这消息太可怕了... - 是
It's terrible news. Terrible. - Yeah.
是 谢谢你
Yeah. Well, thank you.
如果马需要喝水 请你们自便
If them horses need watering, help yourselves.
你人真好
That's very kind.
好了 继续干活 还没到复活节
All right, now. Back to work. It ain't Easter yet.
亨利叔叔
Uncle Henry?
亨利叔叔
Uncle Henry?
不
No!
不
No!
这是不是去力士山的路
This the way to Rich Hill or not?
我不肯定
I'm not sure.
先生 你看
Sir, take a look at this.
什么 - 这是第二次就职典礼
What is it? - It's the second inauguration.
好吧 - 我觉得那是布斯
All right. - And I think that's Booth.
他在场
He was there.
“全部人口的八分之一为有色奴隶
"One-eighth of the whole population were colored slaves
(刺杀前六周)
not distributed generally over the Union, but localized in the southern part of it."
普遍不是分布在合众国 而是在其南部地区”
这个呢
Now, what about this?
“然而 如果上帝的旨意是 继续如此 直至250年来
"Yet, if God wills that it continue until all the wealth piled
由奴隶们未曾获补偿的苦难 所积累的财富付诸东流
by the bondsmen's 250 years of unrequited toil shall be sunk,
直至鞭打的每一滴血以又一次拔剑血偿
and until every drop of blood drawn with the lash shall be paid
正如三千年前所说的那样
with another drawn with the sword, as was said 3,000 years ago,
如今我们仍然要说
so still it must be said,
‘主的审判是完全真实和正义的’”
'the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.'"
这不会太极端吗
Is that too radical?
不...说出这次战争的真♥相♥
No. No, name the truth about this fight.
亚伯 你极其受人爱戴
Abe, you have never been more loved.
如果你现在没有权力说出真♥相♥ 那...
If you don't have the power to speak truth now, then...
没有人会有
No one ever will.
是
Yeah.
就此 我觉得我可以加入这句
To that end, I thought I might include...
以免任何人♥质♥疑我们的决心
in case anyone should question our resolve...
“这些奴隶构成特别而强大的利益
"These slaves constituted a peculiar and powerful interest.
所有人都知道这个利益是战争的原因”
All knew that this interest was somehow the cause of the war."
父亲 我不是有意...不是你的错
Father, I didn't mean t-- It's not your fault.
是
Yeah.
没关系
It's all right.
(白宫)
一个叫莫德的马里兰医生 曾为布斯治疗断腿
A Maryland doctor named Mudd treated Booth's broken leg.
他在这里吗
Do we have him?
他今早离开了
He left this morning.
他身边有其他人吗
Was there another man with him?
我不知道
I don't know.
埃德温 - 伊丽莎白
Edwin. - Elizabeth.
第一家庭会去哪里
Where will the First Family go?
芝加哥
Chicago.
明白了
I see.
但说实话 林肯太太花销太大 令家庭承担了债务
But to speak plainly, Mrs. Lincoln has spent the family into debt.
亚伯知道吗 - 不知道 感谢老天他不会知道了
Did Abe know? - No, and thank God he never will.
我的一些袍子可以卖♥♥掉 还有珠宝 但...
Some of my gowns could resell, some jewelry, but...
不 我懂 她固执己见 直言直语 作风浮夸
No, I understand. She's stubborn, outspoken, extravagant.
任何参议员都有的特质
The same qualities as any a senator.
对
Yeah.
如果我们的性别有机会参政 也许她能成为参议员
And if our sex had the opportunity, she might be one.
也许
Perhaps.
我担心林肯先生走后 她的财务状况会急转直下
I'm afraid without Mr. Lincoln, her financial situation is dire.
国会能够通过寡妇的基金吗
Could Congress pass a widow's fund?
不 国会在休会期间 这...
No. With Congress out of session, it's--
我会想办法的
Let me see what I can do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还好吗 - 我差点抓到他了
You all right? - I almost got him.
(战争部长埃德温斯坦顿的家)
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
一定是动物出的声
Must be an animal.
恭喜你 总统先生 乔治亚期待与你共事
Congrats, Mr. President. Georgia looks forward to working with you.
欢迎回到合众国
Welcome back to the Union.
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表