剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
什么 你想在监狱里留 - 如果你再说...
What? You want to keep it in jail? - If you ever speak--
你自己去找事做 别烦我
You make yourself useful. You get out of my sight.
拿到威士忌和马饲料再来找我 明白吗
You don't get back here without whiskey and horse feed. You understand?
大卫 外面通缉的人是我 不是你
My face is out there, Davey, not yours.
你就...
Just...
当我的英雄吧
be my hero.
拜托了
Please.
(需要仆从)
(注意...)
(禁止销♥售♥马饲料 直至另行通知)
(埃德温M.斯坦顿 美国战争部 1865年4月14日)
(刺杀前一年)
我找大卫赫罗德
I'm looking for David Herold.
是我 有何贵干
That's me. How may I help you?
我们对你的才华感兴趣
Your talents interest us.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我有一个朋友和你是同窗
A friend went to school with you.
我们听说你对马里兰的树林了如指掌
We hear you know Maryland's woods like the back of your hand.
也听说你也在帮助我们提供医药品方面 非常慷慨大方
We also hear you're generous with pain relief to our side.
我没听到你的名字
I didn't catch your name.
小约翰苏拉特
John Jr. Surratt.
苏拉特维尔的那个“苏拉特”
As in Surrattsville?
以我父亲命名 他之后醉酒身亡
Named after my father before he drank himself to death.
我母亲给他造了最后一杯酒
My mother made him his last drink.
总之 大卫 我想把你介绍给一个朋友
Anyway, David, I'd like to introduce you to a friend.
一定是命中注定 因为你的墙上挂着他
Must be meant to be, because he's on your wall.
(朱纽斯布鲁图斯 埃德温和约翰威尔克斯布斯)
(朱里斯凯撒 约翰威尔克斯布斯饰马克安东尼)
约翰威尔克斯布斯 他是你朋友
John Wilkes Booth? He's your friend?
我也希望他成为你的朋友
I want him to be your friend too.
我 安德鲁约翰逊
I, Andrew Johnson...
庄严宣誓
Do solemnly swear...
忠实地履行美国总统一职
To faithfully execute the office of the president of the United States.
谢谢你来
Thank you for coming.
并将尽我所能
And will, to the best of my ability...
我没有忘记 - 守护 保护和维护
I didn't forget. - Preserve, protect and defend...
我知道 - 守护 保护和维护
I understand. - Preserve, protect and defend...
你以前从没错过他的生日
You've never missed his birthday before.
美国宪法
The Constitution of the United States.
我也很想念他
I miss him too.
美国宪法
The Constitution of the United States.
是 - 总统先生
Yes. - Mr. President.
恭喜 总统先生
Congratulations, Mr. President.
亲爱的 表现得开心点
Fix your face, dear.
你必须给他一个机会
You have to give him a chance.
玛丽
Mary!
我需要这个来做拐杖
I need this to make a crutch.
什么 不 我只有这一个
What? Nah, that's the only one I got.
医生说我得快点 他表达得很清楚
Doc says I gotta make it quick. He made that crystal clear.
嘿
Hey!
玛丽
Mary!
病人需要剃干净毛
Patient needs to be shaved clean.
你信任她啊
You trust her?
玛丽自从开始学会爬起就为我服务了
Mary has been under my hand since she learned to crawl.
我回来之前你就走吧
You, be gone before I get back.
剃胡子这事我还没想好
Uh-uh. I'm not so sure about the 'stache yet.
你这个愚蠢的黑婊♥子♥
You stupid Black bitch!
先生 我不是故意惹事的
Don't mean no trouble by it, sir.
猴子女 知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am, monkey girl?
如果你很重要 我也不会知道
If you's important, I wouldn't know.
我只来过这里一...
Only been far from here 'bout one ti--
你让我感到担心
You're causing me worry.
我一担心 就会处理掉令我担心的人
You know, when I worry, I put an end to it!
你为什么要下赌注
Why you gonna try and make a kitty?
你没有好牌 玛丽
You ain't got the cards, Mary.
我已经赢了
I done won the book already.
你就像个小男孩
You act like a little boy.
亨利 G先生带着联邦警来了
Henry! Mr. G. up here with marshals.
他们抓到了威尔逊 约翰 艾利克斯和山姆
They snatched Wilson, John, Alex and Sam.
保护好自己 比尔 去
Protect yourself, Bill. Go!
拿上枪
Get the guns!
关上灯 留在里面
Turn down the lamps and stay inside.
玛丽 听见了吗
You hear me, Mary?
他们要把我送回马里兰 我又要变成莫德医生的奴隶了
They stealing me back to Maryland? I gotta be Dr. Mudd's slave again?
快去啊 姑娘 藏起来
Go on, girl. Hide!
里面的人 出来
You in there! Come on out.
(宾夕法尼亚州 一个自♥由♥的州)
这里不是马里兰
This ain't Maryland.
我有权收回我的财产
Got every right to reclaim my property.
就算它们位于梅森狄克森线北面
Even if they are north of the Mason-Dixon Line.
趴下
Get down!
我看不见
I can't see.
玛丽...回来
Mary! Mary, come back here!
上车
Get in the wagon.
你们已经过够当自♥由♥人的瘾了
You boys have had your fun playing freemen.
是时候走了
It's time to go.
赏金猎人 他们试图带走山姆
Bounty hunters. They're trying to take Sam.
先生 坐下
Sit down there, sir.
先生 我道歉
Good sirs, I apologize
我不受管的黑鬼惹得这里一团乱
my unruly niggers are causing such a ruckus here.
我们赞同废奴制 你们选错了镇子找麻烦
We're for abolition. You picked the wrong town to offend.
就让此事平息吧
Let the matter rest and leave here.
拜托
Oh, come on.
警♥察♥要领你小侄女头上的赏金
Marshals are collecting a bounty on that little niece of yours.
最好别阻碍我们 我们也会抓走你
Best stay out of our way. We'll grab you too.
她情况如何 - 她不愿决定任何葬礼安排
How has she been? - She won't decide on any arrangements.
她几乎不说话
She barely even speaks.
现在有20个裁缝在为莉兹工作
Lizzie has 20 seamstresses working for her now.
镇上的每个女人都想要她家的袍子
Every lady in town wants one of her gowns.
如果我想要新的葬礼袍 还得进等候名单
I'll be on a wait list if I want a new funeral gown.
你知道你永远是我名单上的第一位
Now, you know you are always first on my list.
我没时间做新的葬礼袍
I have no time for a new funeral gown.
我就穿一件...
I'll just wear the one that I...
在威利葬礼上穿的袍子 如果你能修补好的话
wore for Willie's funeral, if you could mend it.
我让人去找找
I'll have someone find it.
我们得选择他的安息地
We need to choose his resting place.
我建议阿灵顿
May I suggest Arlington?
你想让他在李的地盘上下葬
You want to bury him on Lee's land?
那已经不是李的地盘了
It's not Lee's land anymore.
我要把它变成安葬我们已逝英雄的墓园
I'm turning it into a burial ground for our fallen heroes.
那是军队墓园 那样不对
It's a military cemetery. It's not right.
他生前是总指挥长
He was commander in chief.
那样不对
It's not right.
你知道自己希望他穿哪身衣服下葬吗
Do you know which suit you would like him dressed in?
他生前不在乎穿什么 你觉得现在那还重要吗
He didn't care what he wore in this life. You think it matters now?
你是他的战时妻子 你来处理
You were his war wife. You handle it.
你确定不能给我们一点马饲料
Are you sure that you can't spare us any horse feed?
是 不能
No, I can't.
我的邻居斯万是我们这边的指路人
My neighbor, Swann, is a guide for hire on our side.
他会带你们绕过沼泽 去力士山
He'll get you around the swamp to Rich Hill.
你们会在去往迪克西州的南线上
There, you'll meet a friend on the Southern Line
见到一个朋友 他会打掩护
to Dixie who will give you cover.
在力士山 - 是的
At Rich Hill? - Yes.
你知道去里士满更安全的路吗
You know a safer path to Richmond?
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽
Mary!
你总是背着我读的那本书呢
Where's that book you're always reading behind my back?
先生
Sir?
来 给我 姑娘
Go on. Give it here, girl.
求你 莫德医生 不
Please, Dr. Mudd, no.
给我
Give it here.
莫德医生 求求你 先生
Please, Dr. Mudd. Sir.
把书给我 - 莫德医生 求...
Give me the book. - Dr. Mudd, please--
这里是去迪克西的暗路 沿着这条走
This here is the hidden line to Dixie. Follow that.
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表