剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
(华盛顿及其周遭环境)
是 - 如果你被抓住 就吞了这个
Yeah. - If you are captured, swallow it.
好的
Yeah.
麦洛
Milo?
(大卫赫罗德 约翰威尔克斯布斯)
我们的特工找到了这个
Our agents found this.
布斯与华尔街大人物曾会面四次
Booth had four meetings with Wall Street bigwigs,
希望他们和他一起投资匹兹堡的一个油井
wanted them to invest in a Pittsburgh oil rig with him.
油井
An oil rig?
我打赌“油”是刺杀后逃跑的暗号♥
I'd wager that "oil" is code for assassination escape.
我能看你找到的那本银行账簿吗
Can I see that bankbook you found?
好的 你有什么想法
Sure. What are you thinking?
问题在于
Well, the question is,
布斯是世界上最出名的演员之一
Booth is one of the most famous actors in the world.
你开出巨额赏金缉拿他
You put a huge reward on his head.
那为什么还没有人见过他
So, why the hell has no one spotted him yet?
唯一的解释是布斯
And the only explanation is that Booth is being protected
被联盟国特务处保护着
by the Confederate Secret Service.
继续
Go on.
如果布斯受联盟国庇护
Well, if Booth is being shielded by the Confederacy,
那他们是否也参与了谋划
did they have a hand in planning it?
他的线人是谁
Who's his contact?
布斯是特技演员 他的特技表演是谁制♥作♥的
Booth is a stuntman. Who produced his stunt?
是联盟国 是华尔街
Was it the Confederacy? Was it Wall Street?
或者 听我说完 会不会是约翰逊
Or, hear me out, was it Johnson?
贝克
Baker.
谁是最大的受益者 约翰逊
Who benefited the most? It was Johnson.
你是说约翰逊安排了布斯杀亚伯
So, you're saying that Johnson set up Booth to kill Abe,
然后上演了一场失败的自我刺杀行动
and then staged a failed assassination on himself?
你听起来像玛丽林肯
You sound like Mary Lincoln.
别小看了约翰逊 每个人都这么想
Don't discount Johnson. Everybody's thinking it.
先生 - 什么
Sir. - Yeah?
我找到了关于玛丽苏拉特的儿子 小约翰苏拉特的档案
I found a file on Mary Surratt's son, John Surratt Jr.
他曾申请政♥府♥文员职位
He applied for a clerk's position.
哪个部门 - 你的
Which department? - Yours.
他曾试图接近你
He was trying to get near you.
他是邮政管♥理♥员♥ 以送从里士满发来的电报 而为人所知
And he was a postmaster known for delivering telegrams from Richmond.
联盟国的信使
Confederate courier?
甚至可能是特工
Or even an agent.
他可以轻易地通过邮局移♥动♥现金和暗号♥
He could have easily moved cash and code through his post office.
事实上 我们曾截断过他一次
In fact, we did intercept him once
他当时有大量金钱 但没有任何定罪证据
with a lot of money, but nothing damning.
所以我们没有拘留他 - 对
So, we didn't detain him? - No.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我应该立即看出他和他母亲之间的关联
I should have made the connection between him and his mother right away.
你的确应该
Yes, you should have.
邮局在哪里
Where was the post office?
苏拉特维尔 她在那里有个酒馆
Surrattsville. She owns a tavern there.
骑兵队搜索过了 但什么都没找到
The Cavalry searched it, but they found nothing.
这样啊
Is that right, now?
你的祖父在我们家藏奴隶
Your grandfather hid slaves in our home.
警♥察♥总是突袭搜查我们 他们也是从来都空手而归
Marshals raided us all the time, and they never found anything either.
悬赏捉拿小约翰苏拉特 金额是布斯的一半
Put a reward on John Surratt Jr. Half as much as Booth.
艾克特
Eckert!
还有 找到威克曼
And find Weichmann.
他会带我们去苏拉特维尔
He's gonna take us to Surrattsville.
(苏拉特的马里兰寄宿屋)
哇
Whoa.
下午好 先生们
Afternoon, gentlemen.
眼睛看着我 手放在我能看到的地方
Eyes toward me, hands where I can see 'em.
别紧张
Nice and easy.
可以吗 - 是 没什么
We good? - Yeah, nothing.
这里没人 - 空的
No one back here? - Empty.
这里呢
And here?
大家都放松吧
Now, everyone just relax.
(西联盟电报公♥司♥ UCTO LOALQPRAQCJ)
艾克特 威克曼 艾克特
Eckert! Weichmann! Eckert!
我们得破解这个
We need to crack this.
(把以下讯息发给小约翰苏拉特)
那是什么
What is that?
是电报 但是加密了
It's a telegram, but it's in code.
来自杰弗森戴维斯 发给你的好朋友小约翰苏拉特
From Jefferson Davis to your good friend, John Surratt Jr.
坐下
Sit down.
看起来你房♥东太太的儿子参与了
Looks like your landlady's son was involved.
他在刺杀那周收到了联盟国的讯息
He got a message from the Confederacy the week of the assassination.
你最后一次见到约翰苏拉特是什么时候
When was the last time you saw John Surratt?
约翰...
John had--
他在4月14日前离开镇子了 他说要找工作
He left town before April 14th. He said he was looking for work.
他是会策划刺杀的那种人吗
He the kind of man who'd plan an assassination?
我不能说他不会
I can't say that he wouldn't.
你个人曾参与阴谋
Were you personally involved in a conspiracy
威克曼 以推♥翻♥内阁吗
to topple the Cabinet, Weichmann?
我...没有
Well, I-- No.
我不敢相信与我同一屋檐下的
I couldn't believe that I was sharing a roof
是策划刺杀的人
with people who were planning an assassination--
你之前就知道苏拉特一家是联盟国支持者
You knew the Surratts were Confederate sympathizers.
你是知道的
You knew that.
你为我工作 为何会和约翰是朋友
Why were you friends with John when you work for me, huh?
我不... - 听不见你说话
I don't-- - Can't hear you!
约翰和我在战前就是朋友了
John and I were friends before the war,
但是 我们不是事事都意见一致
but we didn't agree on everything.
我们对林肯或奴隶的事情意见不同
We didn't see eye to eye on Lincoln or slavery.
但我们在战前不都有朋友吗
But didn't we all make friends before the war?
而你从没听见他们聊计划
And you never overheard plans, talk?
我知道布斯是约翰的朋友
I knew Booth as John's friend.
他们会在特区寄宿屋聚集
Then they would gather at the D.C. boardinghouse.
聚集做什么
Gathered about what?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
我不觉得自己重要到
I didn't think myself important enough
可以和一位知名演员做朋友
to be friends with a famous actor.
他们甚至都没让我参与
And they didn't ever include me.
威克曼 你住在那里 你和他们关系很近
Weichmann, you lived there. You were close with them.
你觉得我会相信你什么都没看到
You expect me to believe you didn't see anything?
我不相信你 你在对我撒谎吗
I don't believe you. Are you lying to me?
苏拉特太太
Mrs. Surratt.
我看到苏拉特太太给他们送包裹
I saw Mrs. Surratt pass packages to them.
包裹 什么样的包裹 - 寡妇说...
Packages? What kind of packages? - The widow said...
那些是厨具 我现在认为是枪
that they were cooking utensils, which I think now were guns.
我从没背叛战争部 我的忠诚属于合众国
I never compromised the Department. My loyalty is to the Union.
出去
Get out.
走吧
Go on.
苏拉特太太
Well, Mrs. Surratt,
提供会见的场地
for providing the meeting place.
为此能判你绞刑
You could hang for that.
提供枪♥支♥ 为此能判你绞刑
For providing the guns. You could hang for that.
对谋杀阴谋保密 为此能判你绞刑
For keeping the murder plot a secret. You could hang for that.
或是... - 不
Or you can-- - No.
你可以告诉我他在哪里 然后你就可以回家了 玛丽
You can just tell me where he is and you can go home, Mary.
你可以回家 - 你不能这么做
You can go home. - You can't do this.
你想回家吗 - 看着我
Would you like to go home? - Look at me.
你不能这么对我 是的 - 你想要回家吗
You can't do this to me. Yes. - Would you like to go home?
拜托 先生 请别这么对我
Please, sir, you can't do this to me.
真厉害 - 求求你
Bravo. - Please.
你永远不会和布斯同台 - 求求你 先生
You'll never share a stage with Booth... - Please, sir.
但你们会接受同一个审讯 他在哪
...but you'll share a trial. Where is he?
我对此事一无所知
I don't know anything about this.
你的儿子约翰呢 他和布斯一起
Where's your son, John? Is he with Booth?
就算我知道 也不会告诉你们
If I knew, I wouldn't tell you.
他是我的儿子
He's my son.
他是我的儿子
He's my son.
那就减少她的食物
Then cut her food.
先生 - 不 先生
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表