剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
做大事
To do something important.
大卫 你知道吗
And you know what, Davey?
我在福特剧院朝那独♥裁♥暴君开枪时
When I shot that tyrant son of a bitch in Ford's Theatre,
我母亲的预言被证实了
it was my mother's prophecy that was proven right.
而不是那个占卜人的
Not the soothsayer's.
你明白吗
Do you see?
我曾走过错误的道路
You know, I have been down paths before this that were wrong,
所以我知道这条路是正确的
so I know that this one is right.
你用这双手取得过什么成就
What did you accomplish with those hands?
我们被困在这里了
We're trapped in here.
反正我是不会睡的
I, for one, will not be sleeping.
布斯 出来吧
Show your face, Booth!
我们知道布斯在这里 把他交出来
We know Booth's here. Give him up.
我们不是来玩猜谜游戏的
We are not playing a guessing game.
稍息
Stand down, men.
放下武器 科贝特
Lower your weapon, Corbett.
告诉我们现在他们在哪
Tell me where they are now.
我只是个农场女
I'm just a farm girl.
我只是帮我爸爸种植烟草和...
All I do is help my daddy raise tobacco and...
爸爸在农场上有个烟草仓
Daddy's got a tobacco barn on the property.
我看到了一个骑兵
I see one cavalryman.
错了 应该是...
Scratch that. There's--
有三个骑兵
There's three of them.
约翰...我们寡不敌众
John. John, we're outnumbered.
胡说
The hell we are.
我们有两把枪 两个人
We got two guns. There's two of us.
可以朝他们每人开两枪 你负责那边 我负责这个
There's two bullets for each of them. You go that side. I got this one.
不止三人
It's not just three.
停 - 小心
Whoa. - Easy.
在那边搜查
Mark that line.
是一整个骑兵团
It's a whole cavalry unit.
这个情况我们逃脱不了了 约翰
This is a scrape that we're not getting out of, Johnny.
其实我的生日很快就要到了
You know, my birthday's coming up.
我马上就27岁
I'm turning 27.
我们知道你在里面 布斯
We know you're in there, Booth.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
如果他们开门 我们就开枪 我们仍有优势
If they open the door, we shoot. We still have the advantage.
进来的是那农场女孩呢 - 那就打爆她的头
What if it's the farmer girl? - You blow her fucking head off.
我们来不及装子弹把他们全干掉
We can't reload fast enough to take them all,
就算想这么做 弹♥药♥也不够多
and we don't have enough ammunition even if we wanted to.
是时候投降了 两位 结束了
Time to surrender, boys. It's over.
再向前一步 我就打爆你的脑袋
Take one more step, and I'll blow your fuckin' head off!
你们寡不敌众 而且我们的弹♥药♥更多
You're outnumbered, and we have more ammunition.
带着尊严投降吧
Surrender with dignity.
我不会投降的 让上帝审判我
I will not surrender. May God be my judge.
我们可以拖延这个过程 或者你们现在就放弃抵抗
Now, we can do this the long way, or give up now.
我们用决斗来解决吧 相隔15米
Let's settle this with a duel. Fifty feet apart.
你们最棒的斗士和我对决
Your best man against me.
给你五分钟投降
I'll give you five minutes to surrender yourself!
五分钟后 你不投降也得投降
After five, I'll make you surrender.
帮帮我
Help me.
我们的最佳选择是投降
Our best option is to surrender.
听着 就算你成功逃离 我们也不可能跑得过他们
Look, even if you make it out of there, we're never gonna outrun them.
我们
We?
你不会有事 我才是猎物
You're fine. I'm the prize.
我头上也有赏金
There's a reward on my head too.
约翰 我也会坐牢的 那又是为了什么
I'm going to prison too, Johnny! And for what?
如果你是猎物 那就告诉他们 我和此事没有一点关系
If you're the prize, then tell them I had nothing to do with it.
那你走吧
Then go.
投降 我不在乎 你走吧
Surrender. I don't care. Just leave me.
我没有伤害任何人
I didn't hurt anyone.
我没有杀任何人
I didn't kill anyone.
我并没有做任何错事
I didn't really do anything wrong.
但你也没有做什么对的事
But you didn't do anything right!
你没想过该带上替换的衣服
You didn't think to bring a change of clothes,
足够的食物或任何止痛药
enough food, any pain relief!
你没有坚持留在特区 所以鲍威尔才被抓
You didn't stick around in DC, so that's how Powell got caught.
大卫 那是你的错
That was your fault, David!
不 你和布斯一起在路上12天 所以请投降吧
No, you went on a 12-day tour with Booth, so please do surrender.
帮帮我 你投降后 走出去时
Do me a favor, and when you do, when you go out there,
看着他们的眼睛 告诉他们说你对我来说完全没用
you look them in the eye, and you tell them you were useless to me.
你去和他们说这话
You tell them.
时间到了 布斯 立即投降
Time's up, Booth! Surrender now!
上校 下令让我破门吧
Colonel, order me to charge inside.
让布斯朝我开枪 直到他没有子弹
Let Booth shoot at me till he's out of ammo.
然后我们就拿下他们
Then we rush them.
用烟逼他们出来 - 遵命 长官
Smoke him out. - Yes, Sarge.
去找木柴 在附近堆起来
Collect kindlings. Pile them around the perimeter now.
我们的人数是他们的十倍
We outnumber 'em ten-to-one.
我不懂为什么不能直接袭击 长官
I don't understand why we can't just storm them, sir.
这里的每个人都在这场战争中幸存下来
Every man here has survived this war,
他们的家人期待着他们这周归家
their families expecting them home this week.
我们要在不再牺牲 任何合众国♥军♥人的情况下逮捕布斯
We'll take Booth without one more Union casualty.
明白吗
Understood?
很好 够了
That's good. That's enough.
你们对我们的烟草仓做了什么
What have you done to our barn?
布斯在里面吗
Is Booth in there?
你必须让布斯出来
You have to get Booth out of there.
这是联邦调查 你在妨碍执法
This is a federal investigation. You're obstructing.
你必须回到你的房♥子里 现在就回
You need to go back to your house now. Now!
如果你不愿救我 我就自己来
If you won't save me, then I'll do it myself.
别告诉他们我有什么武器
Don't tell them what arms I have.
要我带上你的日记 以免它被烧掉吗
You want me to take your diary so it won't burn?
没什么东西会被烧
Nothing is burning.
好的 听好了
All right, listen here!
这个人 大卫赫罗德 并没有参与刺杀
This man, David Herold, is innocent of the assassination.
他要出去了 别伤他
He's coming out. Don't lay a finger on him!
我是自己计划 执行和逃跑的
I planned, executed and escaped by myself!
他没有为我提供任何帮助
He did nothing to help me!
捉住他 - 双手露出来
Take him! - Show us your hands!
手
Hands!
别开枪
Don't shoot.
来 把他押在这边 趴下 别动
Here, keep him there. Stay down! Don't move!
有什么消息
What's the latest?
布斯不愿投降 骑兵团要放火 用烟熏他出来
Booth will not surrender. Cavalry is smoking him out.
我得过去
I need to be there.
别这么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我要确保他们用正确的方法抓捕他
I need to make sure they do it right.
把你的手臂给我
Give me your arm.
什么 - 我说“把你的手臂给我”
What? - I said, "Give me your arm."
你不能骑马
You cannot ride.
我们乘马车
We'll take the wagon.
谨慎点
Go easy.
求求你们...他有妄想 他活在幻想中
Please, please. He's delusional. He's living in a fantasy.
你们得让他出来 你们得救他
You need to get him out of there. You need to save him.
他没法靠正常的意识出来
Since he's not coming out with common sense,
所以我需要你再进去 并说服布斯出来
I need you to go back in there and convince Booth to come out.
你愿意这么做吗
Will you do that?
我会试试的
I'll try.
给他松绑
Untie him.
别开枪 约翰 是我
Don't shoot, Johnny. It's me.
这不是我们所希望看到的结局 约翰 可是...
This isn't the end that we hoped for, Johnny, but--
嘿 求求你 活下去
Hey. I'm begging you, live.
请再活一天
Please live one more day.
逼他出来
Force him out!
再活一天
One more day.
甚至一周 但是求求你了... 尽你所能活久一点
A week, even. But please, please keep living as long as you can.
好吗 别在这里毁了自己
All right? Don't sabotage yourself here.
嘿 听着 嘿
Hey, listen. Hey.
你的生日 马上就到你的生日了 记得吗
Your birthday. Your birthday's coming up, remember?
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表