剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
他在对你说谎
He's lying right through his teeth to you.
他非常清楚他们是谁 他帮助了他们
He knew exactly who they were. He helped them.
我没做任何错事
I did nothing wrong!
他对14日的事不感到遗憾 现在也不觉得做错了
He was not sorry the day of the 14th. He not sorry now.
我不过是治好他的腿 给他一副拐杖
All I did was fix his leg and give him a crutch!
出去... - 别的我什么都没做
Out. Get out. - That's all I did!
那些联盟国士兵朝哪边去了
Where were those Confederate soldiers headed?
皇家港 为什么问
Port Royal. Why?
这是他伪装的好办法 拄着拐杖
Be one way for him to blend in. With a crutch.
周围都是伤员 - 没错 你拿上这个
Surround himself by the injured. - Exactly. Take this.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
玛丽希姆斯
Mary Simms.
你做的事很勇敢 谢谢你
That took courage. Thank you.
有家人能收留你吗
Do you have any family you can go to?
阿灵顿有个临时住所
There's a temporary settlement at Arlington.
你愿意在那里留宿吗
Can I offer you shelter there?
我能带上我弟弟吗
Can I take my brother?
我们会为你们二人安排住宿的
We'll find room for you both.
大卫
David!
该死的
Fuck!
我不行 今天不能再走了
I can't. I can't do it today.
我走不完这一程路了 我做不到
I can't make it through this trip. I can't.
加油
Come on.
慢慢地...
Slowly. Slow, slow, slow.
(里士满 80公里)
(鲍灵果岭 3公里)
美国战争部
US War Department.
我遇到什么麻烦了吗
Am I in some sort of trouble?
你的渡轮会载联盟国老兵吗
Did you ferry Confederate veterans?
这些日子我都是载他们去签宣誓书
These days, all I do is ferry them to go sign the pledge.
传言说你们不给黑人赏金 是真的吗
Rumor is, y'all ain't giving reward money to Black folk. True?
有宝贵信息 我们就给赏金
We reward valuable information.
你们的逃犯今天乘了我的船
Your fugitives rode with me today.
刮了胡子 但他们正是其自称的那些人
Mustache shaved, but they were who they claimed to be.
布斯承认自己的身份了
Did Booth admit who he was?
他和他的朋友伪装成士兵
Well, he and his friend were posing as soldiers,
但被拆穿了
but that ain't go over so well.
我想他喜欢他人的瞩目
Think he wanted the attention.
他的身体状况很糟
He's in bad shape.
他们往哪边走了
Which way did they go?
我没多管闲事 但他们 和一个叫威利杰特的常客聊过
I minded my business, but they spoke with a regular named Willie Jett.
我看到杰特给他们指路
I seen Jett give 'em directions.
威利杰特在哪
Where can we find Willie Jett?
他长♥期♥居住在星星旅馆的房♥间
He has a regular room at the Star Hotel.
谢谢 好的 我们走吧
Thank you. All right. Let's go.
救命...
Hep! Hep!
天啊 这是天堂吗
Oh, my. Am I in heaven?
为什么...这里好热 就像地狱
Why is it-- It's so hot in here. It's like hell.
嘿 你能回答我吗
Hey, can you answer me that?
甜美的天使
Sweet angel?
你有治疗发烧的东西吗
Have you got anything to treat a fever?
你是个英雄 布斯先生 一个象征
You're a hero, Mr. Booth. A symbol.
象征 对
A symbol. Yes...
但我的彩带什么时候给我
But when do I get my ribbons?
你是威利杰特吗
Are you Willie Jett?
谁在问
Who's asking?
埃德温斯坦顿 战争部长
Edwin Stanton. Secretary of war.
你得等一个小时 我们有事要忙
Well, you have to wait an hour. We're about to be occupied.
让她等等
She'll have to wait.
小姐
Miss.
你在渡轮上和约翰威尔克斯布斯聊过吗
Did you speak with John Wilkes Booth on the ferry?
是的 - 腿骨折了
Yes. - Broken leg?
手上有文身 他的姓名首字母 JWB
And a tattoo on his hand. His initials. JWB.
你知道他在哪吗
You know where he is?
如果我告诉你 你会给我你们公布的赏金吗
If I tell you, do I get that reward money you posted?
你的报酬就是我不会因为 你协助刺客而逮捕你
Your reward is I won't arrest you for aiding an assassin.
说吧 他在哪
Now, where is he?
我猜他听了我的建议
I wager he took my tip.
在盖瑞特家留宿 到达镇中心前的第一个农场
Stayed at the Garrett's. First farm before town center.
盖瑞特的农场
Garrett's Farm?
是的
Yes.
如果你撒谎了 我不会放过你
If you're lying, I will find you.
艾迪 艾克特 我们找到他了
Eddie! Eckert! We have him!
到镇中心前路过的盖瑞特农场
The Garrett Farm, before the town center.
我会找到你的
I have you now.
快 我们走
Move! Let's go!
他在那里
There he is!
快去找医生
Get a doctor!
你们在等什么 快去 - 不...我们不能抛下你
What are you waiting for? Go. - No, no, no. We're not leaving you.
感谢上帝 这就是原因
Thank you, Jesus. This is why.
我们不能让他跑了...
We can't lose him. We can't lose him.
我们要等医生来 好吗
We're gonna wait for the doctor, all right?
走吧 前进
Let's go! Charge!
快点 移♥动♥
Go! Move off!
父亲
Father?
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表