剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
我 约翰威尔克斯布斯
I, John Wilkes Booth,
庄严宣誓我将忠诚地履行
do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute
联盟国的职务
the office of the Confederate States,
并将尽我所能
and will, to the best of my ability,
守护 保护和维护南方
preserve, protect and defend the South.
这位是联盟国的第二位总统
Introducing the second president of the Confederate States.
谢谢
Thank you.
在这等着 我得去小便
Wait here. I need to piss.
什么 - 我得去小便
What? - I need to piss.
约翰 你的写作水平真好
You're a good writer, Johnny.
读你的日记感觉有点奇怪
It feels a little strange reading your diary.
不 这是殊荣
No. It's a privilege.
等我在里士满找到合适的出版商后 这会传播至各地
And after I find the right publisher in Richmond, it'll be everywhere.
每所小学校 每一座图书馆
Every little school. Every library.
里面写到我了吗
So, am I in here?
写了每一个对我来说重要的人
Everyone important to me is in there.
听着 大卫 除非你仍需要他 否则就让那只狒狒走吧
Listen, Davey. Unless you still need him, cut the baboon loose.
我没想过要为你的腿而绕路
I didn't account for this detour for your leg.
我没有研究过这片地区
I didn't study this terrain.
俯低
Get down.
(解放奴隶宣言)
(李投降了)
(举国哀悼)
(十万美元赏金 谋杀者)
(总统)
(根据同名著作改编)
追 捕 刺 客
第一季第三集
你的重建计划非常长 埃德温
Your Reconstruction plan is very long, Edwin.
你可以想象我的行程有多忙 所以行行好吧
You can imagine my agenda. So do me a favor,
把我当作功课不好的小学生 跟我解释一下
and explain it to me like I'm a schoolboy who ain't good at school.
你需要我解释重建计划
You need me to explain Reconstruction?
作为副总统 有许多我不需要知道的事
As vice president, there was a lot I didn't need to know.
重建是我们重新建设战后国家的计划
Reconstruction is our plan to rebuild the country post-war.
让获得自♥由♥的人融入社会
Incorporating freed people into our society,
惩罚联盟国 这样他们无法再次掌权
punishing Confederates so that they cannot rise to power again,
让脱离的州回归国家的过程
a process for seceded states to re-enter our nation.
林肯打算怎么处理敌军
What did Lincoln plan to do with the rebels?
但他们是我们的邻居 - 好吧 送入监狱 但不处决
But they're our neighbors. - Okay, so prison but no executions.
(刺杀前两天)
好 那么你的计划是让全国一半人坐牢
All right, so your plan is just imprison half the country.
至少给领头的人定叛国罪
Well, at least charge the leaders with treason.
这样的后果有什么好处 那不正是这场战争的目的
What will the consequences achieve? Isn't that what the war was for?
亚伯 如果不这么做 你会得到一个联盟党♥国♥会
Abe, if we don't, you will inherit a Confederate Congress.
我们给人们自♥由♥时 在他们看来 我们夺走了他们的东西
When we freed people, from their point of view, we robbed them.
这意味着数百万的国家资产 所以 先听我说
That was millions in state assets. So, hear me out here,
不如 我们将部分税收
what if we distribute some tax revenue
分给前奴隶主 作为他们所失去的资产的补偿
to remunerate former slave owners for the value that they have lost?
我无意冒犯 但不同意
With all due respect, no.
亚伯 我们没有理由这么做
Abe, there's no reason to do that.
你得给联盟国的工人台阶下
You gotta let Confederate workers save face.
胜者就没必要落井下石了
Victors don't need to kick three-legged dogs.
我们不用炫耀自己的权力 我们已经拥有权力了
We don't need to flaunt power. We're in power.
直到我们失去权力
Until we're not.
是这样 我不担心联盟国的工人阶层
Look, I'm not concerned about the working-man Confederate.
我担心的是领头人逃离里士满
I am worried about the leaders fleeing Richmond,
纽约在蒙特利尔的分支 那些想逃去欧洲的人
the New York branch in Montreal. Those trying to escape to Europe.
逃了正好
Good riddance.
让苏厄德去鼓励国际社会
You know, task Seward to encourage the international community
接纳更多那些人
to accept more of them.
打开大门 放下门闩 吓走他们 任羊逃脱吧
Open the gates. Let down the bars. Scare 'em off. Let the sheep flee.
羊
Sheep?
是狼才对 亚伯 你想看看狼会不会逃跑
Wolves, Abe. You wanna see if wolves flee?
是的 与此同时 我们要通过那些修正案
Yes. And in the meantime, we're gonna pass those amendments.
我觉得如果我们不在叛国者的事上 摆明底线 那就没有底线了
I think if we don't draw the line with traitors, there is no line.
是的
Yes.
种植园阶层一直在吃祖上的老本
The planter class have rested on their granddaddies' laurels.
我们这些家境贫寒的人 靠的是不懈努力 自力更生
Men like us from humble means, we picked ourselves up by the bootstraps.
瞧瞧如今我们的位置
And look where we sit.
现在轮到他们了
Now it's their turn.
这些混♥蛋♥试图自己建国
The bastards tried to start their own country,
坚持沿用奴隶制 结果惨败
hold on to slavery, and royally failed.
他们应该付出代价
They should pay.
我同意
I agree.
逮捕布斯一拖再拖 让我们看起来无能
The delay in Booth's capture does make us look weak,
所以要不就惩罚他们 要不就忘了他们
so either get 'em or forget them.
我要任内第一个月取得胜利 只准胜利
I want wins in my first month. Only wins.
(魁北克蒙特利尔)
桑德斯先生 你想见我
You wanted to see me, Mr. Sanders?
你有新政♥权♥的情报吗
Do you have your ear to the ground in the new administration?
(圣劳伦斯旅馆)
约翰逊刚宣誓就职
Johnson was just sworn in.
这样...
Well...
在我弄清他到底支持哪边前 我就待在这里
I'll be here until I find out which side he comes down on.
喝点什么 - 好的 谢谢
Drinks? - Please.
看起来蒙特利尔很适合你 桑德斯先生
Montreal looks well on you, Mr. Sanders.
你也应该留在蒙特利尔
You should stay in Montreal too.
学习供应端的运作 你的潜力不止于当中间人
Learn the supply side of the business. You have more potential than a middleman.
你一定知道小约翰苏拉特头上有赏金
I'm sure you're aware there's a bounty on the head of John Surratt Jr.,
他被怀疑为联盟国特工
suspected Confederate agent.
我的直觉是他在这里 而我打算拿那笔赏金
I have a hunch that he's here, and I intend to collect.
当然了 除非你仍需要用他
Unless, of course, you still need him.
我的上一个棉花交易赚的利息
I made more in interest on my last cotton deal
都比苏拉特的价值高
than Surratt's worth dipped in gold.
那告诉我他在哪里对你来说没有任何损失
Then it costs you nothing to tell me where he is.
或者你可以直接告诉我布斯在哪里
Or you could just tell me where I could find Booth.
他的赏金翻倍
He's worth double.
今天我感到格外慷慨
I'm in a charitable mood today.
既然几千美元对你这么重要...
And since a few thousand dollars are so important to you...
苏拉特特工在蒙特利尔这里探望父亲
Agent Surratt is here in Montreal to visit his father.
他父亲死了
His father is dead.
如果你连一个简单的谜题 都解不出 也许我们不该有生意合作
If you can't solve a simple riddle, maybe we shouldn't be in business together.
报纸上的你很美啊
Don't you look pretty.
(路易斯鲍威尔 刺客画像)
“小约翰苏拉特正在蒙特利尔探望父亲”
"John Surratt Jr. is in Montreal visiting his father."
那话是什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道你说的是谁或是什么事 先生
I don't know who or what you're talking about, sir.
威克曼是双面间谍吗
Is Weichmann a double agent?
有什么好笑的
What's funny?
威克曼曾经差点成为牧师
Weichmann was almost a priest.
他曾是神学院的
He was in the seminary?
和苏拉特一起 他们在被授予圣职前就辞职了
With Surratt. They quit right before they were ordained.
贝克在哪
Where's Baker?
他去纽约帮助艾迪处理葬礼安保事宜了
He left for New York to help Eddie with the funeral security.
告诉他的特工说我们会在蒙特利尔的 天主教修道院找到苏拉特
Tell his agent we'll find Surratt in the Catholic monastery in Montreal.
他曾接受牧师训练
He trained to be a priest.
他去那里探望父亲 - 对
Where he's visiting his father. - Yeah.
别急 - 你才别急
Pace yourself. - You pace yourself.
总统去世还没过一周
It hasn't been a week without the president.
你的哮喘加重情况太频繁了
Your asthma exacerbations are happening too often.
我知道你身负重任 但如果你不听我的劝告
I know you're in big shoes, but if you don't heed my advice,
我们可能又会失去一位政♥治♥家
we could very easily lose another statesman.
我猜你说的不是国务卿
I take it you don't mean the Secretary of State.
苏厄德会活下去的 据我所知
Seward will live, is what I hear.
我说的是你 - 对
I mean you. - Yeah.
他的情况比平常更糟
Is his condition worse than usual?
长时间工作会减少肺活量
Lung capacity is diminished from longer stretches.
会恢复吗 希望如此
Will they bounce back? I hope so.
但再大发作一次 你的肺就不会复原了
But one more major attack, and your lungs will reach a point of no return.
永久性的氧气减量 会造成脑损伤或过早死亡
Permanent oxygen reduction will cause brain damage or premature death.
我不能就这样停下工作
I can't just stop working.
他可以在床上工作 限制活动量
He can work from bed. Limit his exertion.
要多久
How long?
至少休息一个月 埃德温
A month of rest, Edwin, at least.
我没有一个月的时间 - 没错 你真的可能没有了
I don't have a month. - That's right. You might not.
这是力士山
This Rich Hill.
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表