剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
休息多久
Stay off it for how long?
胫骨骨折需要卧床休息大约两个月
Fractured tibia requires about two months lying around.
你未必有时间
Not sure you got that.
约翰 医生的报纸到了 你成了头条新闻
Johnny. Doc's paper arrived. You're front-page news.
嘿
Hey.
(每日晨报 林肯总统死亡)
我总是会读我的演出评论
I always read my reviews.
再来点威士忌 医生
More whiskey, doc.
嘿 马上
Hey. Now.
“林肯” 当然了
"Lincoln." Of course.
“林肯...我们敬爱的林肯总统”
"Lincoln. Lincoln. Our beloved President Lincoln."
(福特剧院刺杀事件)
等等
Wait a minute.
这篇说我是联盟国的象征
It says here I'm a symbol of the cause.
大卫 我成了一个象征
I'm a symbol, Davey.
莫德医生在喝咖啡
Dr. Mudd take he coffee now.
他通常告诉我如何称呼病人
Usually tell me how to address his patients.
我该怎么称呼你
What should I call you?
你可以叫我“先生”
You can call me "sir."
姑娘 你叫什么
What's your name, girl?
玛丽
Mary.
你不像我见过的任何“圣女”
You don't look like any virgin I've ever seen.
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean by that.
你懂的
Yes, you do.
先生 你喝什么样的咖啡
How you take your coffee, sir?
让你兄弟做个夹板
Have your brother make a splint.
他刚建完你要的新厕所
He just finished working on that new latrine you asked for.
无论要多久 他都会干的 对吗
He'll work as long as things take, won't he?
他去年不是吃了教训吗
Didn't I teach him a lesson last year?
老天 希望我不用也教训你
Dear God. I hope I don't have to teach you the same.
不会的 先生
No, sir.
让他握着你的手
Let him hold your hand.
我不需要
I don't need it.
行吧
Fair enough.
准备了 一 - 我在呢
Ready? One. - I'm here.
二
Two.
三
Three.
女士们 先生们 这是真的面具
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the actual mask.
是林肯面部的模具 在他去世两个月前制♥作♥的
It was a mold taken of Lincoln's face two months before he passed away.
这是他去看的戏剧的真实海报
This is the actual playbill of the performance that he attended
他当晚被这个人枪击 他被谋杀了
when he was shot by this individual here. He was murdered.
借过 - 你们愿意出多少钱买♥♥这些遗物
Excuse me. - What do I get for these relics?
先生 那是房♥间里挂着的烛台
Sir, that was the sconce that was hanging in the room.
是我从墙上拿下来的
I actually took that off the wall.
它当时还在燃烧
It was burning.
你就这么无♥耻♥
Have you no shame?
滚
Get out of here.
马上滚
Get out of here now!
你们都回家去
All of you, go home.
快点 回家去 - 快啊
Go! Go home. - Go on!
滚 快走
Get outta here! Move!
快走 走啊 回家去
Get out! Go on! Go home!
派人驻扎在这条街上 阻止这些人来
I want men stationed on this street to keep these people away,
不让他们进这些楼房♥
out of these buildings.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
快走 别停 我不想见到你们来这里
Move! Keep on moving. I don't wanna see you around here.
我要放下负担
Gonna lay down my burdens
留在河边
Down by the riverside
留在 - 留在河边
Down by - Down by the riverside
噢 留在 - 留在河边
Oh, down by - Down by the riverside
我要放下负担
Gonna lay down my burdens
留在河边
Down by the riverside
不再研究战争
Study war no more
我不会再研究 - 战争
I ain't gonna study - War no more
我不会再研究战争
Well, I ain't gonna study war no more
(布斯的旅馆房♥间)
艾克特
Eckert?
这是暗号♥
It's code.
对 可能是里士满
Yeah, and it could be Richmond.
蒙特利尔
Montreal?
布斯玩间谍游戏
Booth playing spy games.
我不认识这个图案
I don't know this pattern.
我们看看还能找到什么
Let's see what else we can find.
他留下了银行账簿
He left the bankbook.
存了500美元
Deposited $500.
哪家银行
Which bank?
蒙特利尔
Montreal.
和联盟国特勤局用来洗钱的
It's the same one the Confederate Secret Service uses
是同一家银行
to launder money.
只是一笔存款
It's just a single deposit?
他们不只是用那家银行
They don't just use that bank.
他们控制着它
They control it.
我看到你有想法了
I saw you have the thought.
这是模棱两可的
It's equivocal.
如果我们找到确凿证据呢
And what if we find hard evidence?
如果联盟国是刺杀的幕后黑手呢
What if the Confederacy is behind the assassination?
那我必须发动又一场战争
I'd have to start another war.
(根据同名著作改编)
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表