剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表
(解放奴隶宣言)
(李投降了)
(举国哀悼)
(十万美元赏金 谋杀者)
(总统)
(根据同名著作改编)
追 捕 刺 客
第一季第七集
(白宫)
谢谢你
Thank you.
(刺杀前三年)
晚上好 - 不好意思
Evening. - Excuse me.
你是凯科利小姐吗
Are you Miss Keckley?
是的
Yes.
我是埃德温斯坦顿
I'm Edwin Stanton.
林肯总统对你赞赏有加
President Lincoln speaks very highly of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他就在楼上 威利生病了
He's just upstairs. Willie has taken ill.
我要改天再来吗 - 不用
Should I come back at another time? - Oh, no.
其实林肯先生在他的孩子有恙时
Actually, Mr. Lincoln appreciates visitors even more
更希望有客来访
when his children are not well.
如果我应该取消派对 让客人们回家 我会的
If I should cancel my party and tell my guests to go home, I will.
请告诉我 他的情况严重吗 我需要知道
Please tell me, is this grave? I need to know.
林肯太太 去享受派对吧
Go enjoy your party, Mrs. Lincoln.
下去吧
Come down.
我会的
I will.
他安睡后我就下去
As soon as he's sleeping soundly.
明天会好转的
Everything should be better by tomorrow.
谢谢你 医生 留下来跳舞吧
Thank you, Doctor. Stay for the dancing?
今晚还是先不跳舞了吧
Now, I think it best we postpone the dancing for tonight.
不是取消派对 只是取消跳舞
Not the whole party, but just the dancing.
你这么说是因为威利的病
Do you say that because of Willie's condition
还是因为太吵闹了 - 因为吵
or because of the noise? - 'Cause of the noise.
我们就让他好好睡吧 - 当然...
We just let him sleep. - Of course. Of course.
你在装♥修♥上投入了这么多心血
You've worked so hard on this renovation.
去好好放松一下吧
Go and enjoy yourself.
我总是习惯预想最坏的情况
I'm so used to expecting the worst.
我会为最好的结果祈祷
I'll pray for the best.
你今晚真美
You've never looked lovelier.
医生 是按天还是星期计算
Is it days or weeks, Doctor?
天
Days.
我们没有任何治愈他的办法了
And there's nothing that we can do to cure him?
没有吗 我们可以找...
Nothing we can send for--
为他做些什么 你能想到什么吗
Do anything for him? Anything that you can think of?
让他舒适点吧
You keep him comfortable.
抱歉刚才没有对你的妻子说实话
I apologize for not being truthful to your wife just now.
但是 我能看出她无法承受
But I could see she couldn't hear it.
没关系 再过一个平和的夜晚
That's all right. One more night of peace.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doc.
医生说威利明早会好起来的
The doctor said Willie would be okay by the morning.
太好了
That's wonderful.
他还需要这些吗
Does he still need these?
亚伯会很喜欢的
Abe would appreciate that.
我帮你吧
May I help you with those?
谢谢你
Thank you.
总统真的需要一位副手 来帮他推动奴隶解放的实现
The president really needs a right hand to push emancipation through.
每个人都应该享有自♥由♥ 斯坦顿先生
Everyone deserves freedom, Mr. Stanton.
“佩普 老伙计
"Pip, dear old chap,
人生是由许许多多的告别所组成的”
life is made up of ever so many partings welded together."
埃德温斯坦顿来访 - 好的 谢谢
Edwin Stanton for you. - Right. Thank you.
总统先生 - 请进
Mr. President. - Come in.
我为你带了这个
I have these for you.
埃德温 你这么做真贴心 谢谢
Edwin, that's very kind of you. Thank you.
我本希望他会像我一样 从事法律 但是现在...
And I hoped that he would follow in my footsteps in the law. But now...
爸 我好渴
Pa? I'm parched.
稍等
Hang on.
给...
Here. Here.
是 妈妈马上就来
Yeah. Mama will be in shortly.
好吗 对 你好好休息...休息 做个好梦
Yeah. You rest, you rest. You rest and you dream.
好了...
All right. All right.
来
Here.
你能去找林肯太太 让她回来吗 谢谢
Can you fetch back Mrs. Lincoln for me? Thank you.
战神 你做好决定 要当我的战争部长了
So you've decided to be my war secretary, my Mars?
是的 总统先生
I have, Mr. President.
好的 这份工作可不光鲜
All right. Well, this kind of work, it isn't glamorous.
而且未必能获得荣耀
And glory is no guarantee.
过去 我为了养家当栅栏工
I used to split rails to support my family.
虽然艰苦 但有很多时间思考
Brutal, but it gave you a lot of time to think.
一个轨枕接着一个轨枕 一步一个脚印
Rail-tie by rail-tie. Swing by swing.
几个小时的苦活 突然你就铺好了一条路
Hours add up, and suddenly you've paved a way.
先生 我生来就是做苦活的
Sir, I am built for work.
好的 你会想从哪里开始着手
All right, where would you start?
先控制国家的电报系统
By taking control of the nation's telegraph system.
把中♥央♥通讯传给战争部
Transfer central communications to the War Department.
接通前线将军 报社的直接线路
Direct lines to generals on the front, to newspapers.
用媒体的正面报道来鼓舞士气
Improve morale with positive stories in the press.
士气助长勇气 勇气赢得战争
Morale builds courage, courage wins battles.
我认为格兰特和我们的合众国士兵 有了合适的支持 就能取得胜利
I believe Grant and our Union men can prevail with the right support.
所以你的宏图大计是电报
So your big plan is telegrams?
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
从这里开始
For starters.
战神 你能明天开始工作吗
Can you begin tomorrow, Mars?
是 先生 - 好的
Yes, sir. - All right.
世纪大审判今天开始
Trial of the century begins today!
阴谋者受审了 - 报纸 来买♥♥报纸
Conspirators on trial! - Papers! Get your paper.
世纪大审判今天开始
Trial of the century begins today!
部长先生 - 部长 说句话吧
Mr. Secretary! - Secretary, a word, please.
部长先生 - 部长先生
Mr. Secretary! - Mr. Secretary!
没有布斯 阴谋者的审讯有任何意义吗
Does the conspirators' trial have any significance without Booth?
这场审讯将揭发的阴谋要比任何个人
This trial will reveal a conspiracy more significant and more important
都更重大 更重要
than any one individual.
我想说:我真心希望在取得公正后
I say this to you: It is my sincere hope that once justice has been served,
我们作为一个国家能够联合起来 去完成亚伯拉罕林肯总统
we as a nation can unite to complete the work begun
在被残酷地杀害之前已经开始的工作
by President Abraham Lincoln before he was cruelly cut down.
意图...
With the intent
(战争部军事法庭)
颠覆美国宪法
to subvert the Constitution
和推♥翻♥美国政♥府♥
and overthrow the government of the United States
就谋杀亚伯拉罕林肯总统
in the murder of President Abraham Lincoln,
及谋杀安德鲁约翰逊副总统
and of the attempted murder of Vice President Andrew Johnson
和国务卿威廉苏厄德未遂
and Secretary of State William Seward...
我们指控塞缪尔莫德医生
we accuse Dr. Samuel Mudd,
路易斯鲍威尔 爱德华斯班格勒 乔治阿泽罗德
Lewis Powell, Edward Spangler, George Atzerodt,
玛丽苏拉特和大卫赫罗德
Mary Surratt and David Herold
连同约翰威尔克斯布斯
of confederating in a conspiracy against the United States,
串通共谋针对美国的阴谋
along with John Wilkes Booth.
这一阴谋旨在分♥裂♥政♥府♥
A conspiracy designed to dismember our government
和其主要官员 总统 副总统
and the persons of its chief officers, president, vice president,
国务卿
secretary of state,
从而颠覆美♥利♥坚♥合众国的宪法
thereby subverting the Constitution
和法律
and the laws of the United States of America.
在这一阴谋中 我们也指控和指认
We also accuse and name in this conspiracy
小约翰苏拉特 乔治N.桑德斯
John Surratt Jr., George N. Sanders...
和杰弗森戴维斯
and Jefferson Davis.
休庭直至明天
Adjourned until tomorrow.
我知道你策划了我朋友的谋杀 承认吧
I know you had my friend killed. Admit it.
(杰弗森戴维斯的牢房♥)
我并无忏悔
I have not repented.
我会以同样的方式 再履行一次我的总统职务
I would conduct my presidency the same way all over again.
部长 你认为这个审判能证明什么 真是错觉
The delusion, Secretary, that this trial will prove something.
你以为联盟国已亡
That the Confederacy's dead.
我们将赢得白宫
We will win the White House
扬起美国国旗
and fly the American flag.
那面旗帜将代表联盟国
And that flag will represent the Confederacy.
我相信这个国家比那个更好
I believe this country is better than that.
我的使命仍未消失 且将一直存在
My cause lives and breathes, and always will.
剧集 | 追捕刺客(2024) | 导航列表